King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Great game, with many options from Romance to NTR, everything depending on the decisions you make. Just a shame for the balcony scene with Gordon and Clara. A hand job would actually have been mandatory here. Slow Burn Games is sometimes a little spoilsport. :pBut still a great game with a lot of potential.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
First-time player here. Betsy is so extremely sexy! I can't wait to do more with her. I was disappointed she wasn't at the party although the date swap was amazing (I kept thinking: SWAP PERMANENTLY! :)). The moms are also very hot and provide a nice contrast to the younger women because they are so much more forward. Looking forward to lots and lots more Betsy :love:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
hey friends help me I tried everything to make Clara masturbate the guy at the party but she doesn't hold his dick and I saw that I can do that someone help me or please give me a save in this scene

Reactions: giorgyo777

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
hey friends help me I tried everything to make Clara masturbate the guy at the party but she doesn't hold his dick and I saw that I can do that someone help me or please give me a save in this scene
I think it's not possible. I have Clara on level 4 and she doesn't masturbate Gordon either. I read here that there should be an animation, but the dev didn't include it. Although it really should be.

Reactions: giorgyo777

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
when I'm just browsing. I saw the latest update. WHAT? I am surprised!. I'm sure this is just a joke in April but after I downloaded and played. BANG! OMG!!! CLARA! That's what's on my mind. Yes, Yes, Yes
happy-chick.gif Clara...clara...clara

Sep 3, 2020
I still have the "Save Now" screen when the game has continued. So the text starts about sleeping in and dreaming of being a taxi driver but the image is still the Save Now message. Can anyone help please?

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
I think it's not possible. I have Clara on level 4 and she doesn't masturbate Gordon either. I read here that there should be an animation, but the dev didn't include it. Although it really should be.
Do you have a spoiler for this animation?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe he'll add it once it leaves early access?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I try to keep Clara pure. But that may not work. At the same time i give Amy all these "odd" jobs. No wonder she ended up like that.
Again, i love the females in this game. They just look incredible. Stunning is maybe a better word.
I do not care to much for the males though.
So far, its interesting. I will follow the game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I try to keep Clara pure. But that may not work. At the same time i give Amy all these "odd" jobs. No wonder she ended up like that.
Again, i love the females in this game. They just look incredible. Stunning is maybe a better word.
I do not care to much for the males though.
So far, its interesting. I will follow the game.
I think that will be one possible path, keeping Clara pure. In my playthroughs to date, there is already some variance depending on scores and I think this will get more pronouced with time. I agree that the female cast looks very great, one reason I would like to know the DAZ base models for them.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think that will be one possible path, keeping Clara pure. In my playthroughs to date, there is already some variance depending on scores and I think this will get more pronouced with time. I agree that the female cast looks very great, one reason I would like to know the DAZ base models for them.
She is so cute, isn't she. I wish she would have been my girlfriend.
Though, i am not sure if you can keep her pure. From the story, she must get corrupted at some point.
Not sure about DAZ. Thats a route i haven't taken myself yet. Though that may be something to look into.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She is so cute, isn't she. I wish she would have been my girlfriend.
Though, i am not sure if you can keep her pure. From the story, she must get corrupted at some point.
Not sure about DAZ. Thats a route i haven't taken myself yet. Though that may be something to look into.
While we have a canon storyline due to "12 Days of Christmas", this is just one possible end. We had that in 12 Days too, with several possible endings. In the canon story, yes, Clara was corrupted in part. I say in part, because when you see what she does and says, her boyfriend/husband is ok with her going as far as handjobs as hobby hooking.
For Misfits I think the possible results for Clara will run the gamut from nearly pure to full slut, depending on how we the players decide to go on.
We might even have ends where the MC ends up with Amy or Betsy.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
While we have a canon storyline due to "12 Days of Christmas", this is just one possible end. We had that in 12 Days too, with several possible endings. In the canon story, yes, Clara was corrupted in part. I say in part, because when you see what she does and says, her boyfriend/husband is ok with her going as far as handjobs as hobby hooking.
For Misfits I think the possible results for Clara will run the gamut from nearly pure to full slut, depending on how we the players decide to go on.
We might even have ends where the MC ends up with Amy or Emily.
Well, it kind of broke my heart to have Amy doing the poker night.
I have to replay it and decide what to do with Clare. I will try to have her pure as long as i can. Though the game is rather short to see that, i think.
So far i did not dare to say often no in 12 days.... because i feared it would end the game. I chickened out.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes