Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
From the release notes I see the author canged the plot from 2.0 too, does someone know how? I hope he didn't cut things out.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The same old assets. Is there no other school available? No decent download site either.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I just played 3.0 through, it's been a while since I played the previous but this seems like a totally different game. There are choices but a lot of it comes down to choosing NTR scenes or not, and it's pretty obvious which choice leads where.

I like the game a lot, but I'm also an NTR fan, just this game now plays more like a visual novel with 2 pathways, but I still like it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Played the game to the current end after the girls night out. That is a very nice game with great character graphics/background and interesting choices. It seems we get to choose various paths now and in future: romance, vanilla, sharing, netorare. We can already see some changes depending on our choices, great.
One question: While Clara is a nice girl, why we are railroaded at least for now into a relationship with her, considering that it seems Amy and Betsy are potential love interests as well? Several choices are only logical, if it is to gain favour with Amy and Betsy. But maybe the game is too early in development for this to have impact. Looking forward to the next part!

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes