hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Pretty good game so far.

I feel myself moving toward Betsy after the bar scene, personally. She isn't the hottest of the girls presented so far, but her attitude is pretty awesome. Still, I'm a perv so I'll go where the wind takes me.

Some cute skinny girls, which seems to be missing from a lot of the adult games. Also a couple nice MILFs with a lot of fun potential.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So far the sum total of your choices results in you getting kissed on the lips or the cheeck by your girlfriend. Everything else turns out exactly the same. Creepy step-dad still gets amy/clara and bean still goes full throttle down moddleing path regardless of your choices and sleeps with chad. Maybe game will be worth picking up in a few updates if it turns out a single choice is actually meaingful but based on devs previous game I'm not holding my breath.

ThrowAway123321

Sep 27, 2017
how to open console?
shift+o, if you have console enabled
Does anyone know console commands for changing "Lust", "Seduction" and "Level" of a girl?
Example for Clara:
$claraGirl.upCoax(1), seduction +1
$claraGirl.upHot(1), lust +1

I don't know how to up the level other than for the current girl:
$currentGirl=claraGirl
$currentGirl.level=2

12 coax points=level

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game may not have the top tier production and there are some mistakes here and there, but let me tell you - if you like the theme and tags this game will grow on you and is definitely worth a try! I am looking forward to more updates and thanks to everyone who supports this project!

P.S. Betsy best girl :)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just saw the thread, read the genre... see NTR... search if the NTR is avoidable... no avoidable...
Put the thread in ignore thread.
A game without choice is not a game. Every game need to have optional things... But ok if this is you kind of game, goodbye.
Ok bro no problem...there are tens of harem games out there that don't require critical thinking, that will meet your intellectual needs. Knock your self out.
BTW "A game without choice is not a game." That's a harem game in a nutshell. :)

plsnoyes

Mar 17, 2019
there's an animation of Clara jerking off Gordon on the balcony but nothing in the script triggers it so consider saving at the balcony choices in case it does get added later

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Amazing update but way too short. It's a shame the dev didn't include the handjob animation...
I can feel it in my bones the MC is getting played hard. Some serious cucking awaits him and i am so excited for it!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Amazing update but way too short. It's a shame the dev didn't include the handjob animation...
I can feel it in my bones the MC is getting played hard. Some serious cucking awaits him and i am so excited for it!
Actually I look forward to romance or sharing one or several of the girls more! And there are layers to the girls and your decisions. Clara can become a real great girlfriend (with the right choices and stuff), but there are a lot of hints (once depending on your choices) that she can be playing you. Betsy and Amy too have great girlfriend potential (e.g. Betsy has a crush on you), but that is less open and achievable at this early time in the game.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes