Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, it kind of broke my heart to have Amy doing the poker night.
I have to replay it and decide what to do with Clare. I will try to have her pure as long as i can. Though the game is rather short to see that, i think.
So far i did not dare to say often no in 12 days.... because i feared it would end the game. I chickened out.
As for Amy in 12 Days, you will have to experiment and know the fetishes and turn-ons of your boyfriend to gain the maximum amount of money, while keeping enough love points to succeed. For instance, the boyfriend in 12 Days has an exhibitionism fetish. He likes to show Amy off, you should use that and gain love points back.
As for Misfits, I think there are ways to keep Clara pure or nearly pure. For instance, during the date in the Ice Cafe you can gain good points if you are polite, nice and understanding of her position. More pure points than corruption points if done right. So Yes, I think we can get a Clara in the end who is rather pure or a Clara which teases the hell out of others but stays faithful or a Clara who likes to be shared or a full slut, to name some possible ends.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
As for Amy in 12 Days, you will have to experiment and know the fetishes and turn-ons of your boyfriend to gain the maximum amount of money, while keeping enough love points to succeed. For instance, the boyfriend in 12 Days has an exhibitionism fetish. He likes to show Amy off, you should use that and gain love points back.
As for Misfits, I think there are ways to keep Clara pure or nearly pure. For instance, during the date in the Ice Cafe you can gain good points if you are polite, nice and understanding of her position. More pure points than corruption points if done right. So Yes, I think we can get a Clara in the end who is rather pure or a Clara which teases the hell out of others but stays faithful or a Clara who likes to be shared or a full slut, to name some possible ends.
Yes, i will go back at one point to 12 day again to see how i will fair with boyfriend. He just is such a low life.

As for Clara, i like to have her mine. She is so nice and should not be a slut at all. I mean she is just so lovely with whom you want to spend your life. MC has maybe other ideas though.
The coffee parlor i tried and retried for different out comes. You definitely have to be polite to her.

Reactions: Turret

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Haha.. so life is. Its worst if a game is for years in development and nothing happens. I have them too. But this is just an early development.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I for one am not able to undrstand what the dev is trying to do as mc has Clara as girlfriend and she is acting sluttier around everyone else other than mc. She is allowing others to do a lot more than what is is allowing mc to do. Whenever mc tries something she stops him and with Gordon she was not stopping him whatever be and was even not happy when mc stopped her. Also, I dont understand the last three choices of whether mc should stop Clara or whether he should let her continue or whether he should call Joe as all of them lead to same ending so if the end is same that they go home then what's the sense of having choices it could have been that he stopped her and said that Joe got suspicious and then they could gone home or he could outright confront her and tell he saw what Gordon was doing and she was not stopping him and now even looks unhappy that mc interrupted her like she wanted to continue doing this then we could have seen what she must have said.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Very good and good story line
Happy to have that because I felt the end of 12 days was a bit frustrating with an element of short cut in the story
All the characters are great, and the lot of possible next events (from the principal spanking to the next meeting with the taxi driver, the poker, or the mothers of the girls -can't wait to see the mother of the black girl- etc.) is really exciting.
Hope that we will have some M/D or Sis/Sis possibilities.

Sep 3, 2020
I still have the "Save Now" screen when the game has continued. So the text starts about sleeping in and dreaming of being a taxi driver but the image is still the Save Now message. Can anyone help please?
Hi I still can't play the newest version due to the issue above, can someone help please? I see the text but the image doesn't change.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi I still can't play the newest version due to the issue above, can someone help please? I see the text but the image doesn't change.
Did you do a new playthrough? I don´t know of the cuff which version got a variable and programming change, but you need a new playthrough, really old saves won´t work any longer. The Dev said so in one of his posts.

Sep 3, 2020
Did you do a new playthrough? I don´t know of the cuff which version got a variable and programming change, but you need a new playthrough, really old saves won´t work any longer. The Dev said so in one of his posts.
OK it appears I hadn't started from scratch, how embarrassing. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is Betsy going to get more attention down the line?
Well, if the teaser image is an indication, then yes. And I think so too. The main girls in the game are obviously Amy, Clara and Betsy. Going by the events we had this far, I theorise that we can end up with one of the 3 girls in the end. While Clara is naturally the main focus, Amy and Betsy will probably be possible girlfriends for some of the endings too. I think this is hinted at even rather early on, when you are asked which girl you want to fantasise about at the river.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I think the Dev. didn't expect how well received Betsy was so far in the game. Based on teasers and conversations with them, I'm hoping we do get more of her as a main character rather than a side character.

Reactions: fanboi

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, like in all honesty what got me interested in this game was Betsy, I'm hoping we can end up with her in the end for sure!

Reactions: fanboi

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think the Dev. didn't expect how well received Betsy was so far in the game. Based on teasers and conversations with them, I'm hoping we do get more of her as a main character rather than a side character.
Yeah, like in all honesty what got me interested in this game was Betsy, I'm hoping we can end up with her in the end for sure!
I agree that Betsy´s success among the fans might have been a bit of surprise. But personally I think that the main girls of the game were meant those you can fantasize about at the river from the start.
I theorise that while Clara is the "mainest" :) girl and we will have most events with her, Amy and Betsy will become possible girlfriends for the end as well. There should be paths with Amy and Betsy as your girlfriend coming like there are for you and Clara. For instance we know now that Betsy has a crush on us MCs and depending on how your decisions are Clara might not be over her old boyfriend. That might be one possible path in future updates. But then again, we might get with the right decisions a very nice and faithful Clara. Or a Clara faithful but a big teaser or... There are hints for several big directions the game can take. I really like it and look forward to more.

Once again I want to ask if someone knows the base DAZ character models for Amy, Clara and Betsy. It would be great to at least play around a bit in DAZ for some possible fanart.

Reactions: giorgyo777
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes