DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Never played the game this is a prequel to, but ended up liking this a lot more than I thought I would. Hits the sweet spot of hanging out with a group of friends, some wackiness and some slice of life. I know this is only a beta version, but this gave me a great first impression of the game and what to expect. Will keep an eye out for future updates for sure.

Reactions: RlSEN and ann87ra

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
curious i this game will get a sharing/ntr route mod instead of the usual harem route mods we see all the time lmao

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
YES! The game update has been released, v3.0))) early access only. ( when will this update be uploaded here?

Reactions: lok34

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
YES! The game update has been released, v3.0))) early access only. ( when will this update be uploaded here?
Probably worth waiting for the proper v3.0 release, but for now seems like it would be worth playing the new updated public version being v2.1 which will require a restart and will transfer to v3.0 and seems to have a decent amount of changes to the content present.

Reactions: crisbr

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Probably worth waiting for the proper v3.0 release, but for now seems like it would be worth playing the new updated public version being v2.1 which will require a restart and will transfer to v3.0 and seems to have a decent amount of changes to the content present.
the release has already taken place, the paid version is available on patreon. so you have to wait until the version becomes free :D

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
the release has already taken place, the paid version is available on patreon. so you have to wait until the version becomes free :D
The early access version of 3.0 which will probably have some minor issues before the proper 3.0 just like how there were a few changes for the new public 2.1 in comparison to the 2.0 beta posted here.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
The early access version of 3.0 which will probably have some minor issues before the proper 3.0 just like how there were a few changes for the new public 2.1 in comparison to the 2.0 beta posted here.
Where can I get a link to version v2.1 on the android port?

Jul 1, 2018
Nothing against NTR but I hope we get more reward from our actions; right now, It feels like I'm working for someone else. I also hope that depending on our choices the MC can stand against and even humiliate Seb and Gordon.
Also I really like the friend thing, Eustace is my man.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
but I don't see any changes between versions 2.0 and 2.1... :(
There were a few plot details changed and I believe the dev stated some character appearances were changed. One plot detail I saw change is in 2.0 beta it is noted Mr. Bilsen is friendly specifically to Clara, but in 2.1 was this changed to say he is friendly with the girls in the front row. I don't know all of the characters who changed, but noticed Joy had received changes. Plus at least the save file for 2.1 will transfer to 3.0.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just tried the game its very good really, in every thread which has NTR people come bitching about it you can exculde it and be done with all NTR just leave the people who want it alone cheez , as for the game as someone said we do hope our choices effect the game and not be illusion of choice , can't wait for the next update

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Greate start for the game. Realy like realistic corruption consequences - that is if you turn girl into slut she will fool around with many guys(like the birthday scene show girls fooling around with they friends dates).
Actually can someone recomend similar games? That is:
1. After corruptig girls they fuck around like sluts they are.
2. After corruptig girls mc pimp them to friends or strangers.
I can name some - Superpowered, Take over. Any other?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Greate start for the game. Realy like realistic corruption consequences - that is if you turn girl into slut she will fool around with many guys(like the birthday scene show girls fooling around with they friends dates).
Actually can someone recomend similar games? That is:
1. After corruptig girls they fuck around like sluts they are.
2. After corruptig girls mc pimp them to friends or strangers.
I can name some - Superpowered, Take over. Any other?
I really like corrupting and 'slutifying' girls too. Some I can recommend are SugarBabies Galore and The Tyrant, though the latter is unfortunately abandoned. The Breaker has some of that content as well, but that still looks early days and hasn't been updated in a while.

Reactions: rgnar62

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Progress Update (Patrons only)
A good week. 50 new renders added. Morning and afternoon events done for Saturday.
The main event for the weekend is Gordon's party on Sunday. My plan is to get Saturday and Sunday done in this episode- I hope that's not too ambitious but it's going OK so far.
On course for next release on April 1st .

Reactions: bleachedturtle
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes