bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
People Complain about shithead characters of the Game, but for me & I bet alot of other folks who play this game its because of that.....,I hate playing games with women & Gents that look like they jumped out of a playgirl or playboy magazine, which while playing you can`t tell who is who, because they all have the same supermodel or dress-man look all through the Game.
So please all these NTR and Ugly Everyday real-life character Haters would you please move on to other Supermodel Playboy Games and leave us in Peace.
Just My Opinion......
And Yeah, I support Games like this with Cash......Believe it or not.
View attachment 1649265
I like variety in my characters. One of my favorite games on here is Light of My Life and is does not have supermodel characters. When I say shitheads, I mean the ones who act like assholes, looks have nothing to do with being a shithead. When you have dealt with enough assholes IRL, it is nice to get away from them in a form of escapism.

Reactions: WastedTalent

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This seems solid, it's a cool setup and I liked the dev's last game even if the ending fell a bit flat, it being a male MC this time is definitely a plus.

Reactions: Sirren

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Another problem arises when a game gets non-NTR and NTR routes, but the content for the NTR route is substantially more and more worked on than the content for the non-NTR route. It's really not that hard to understand.
It means developer likes NTR and spends a lot of time on that content. However, he finds a lot of noise in the comments and tries to please some NTR haters while he should not do that. Forcing some routes that were not planned or enjoyed by the developer is a waste of time for everybody.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
readability.png
I'm never a fan of not having a solid background on the hud but using a font with outline or drop shadow effects instead in an attempt to get contrast. It slows down the reading speed when you make complications on the font. It also doesn't work well when the font and the scene are close to the same colors. As an example, take the dialog by the stream where the yellow is close to the grass color. The shadow effect on the font is mimicked by the shadows cast by the grass. Everything tends to blend together as a result.

Also there's something about that Eustace pose that makes him look like a doll that's sold as some merch for the movie Revenge of the Nerds.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
Really enjoyed what I have played up to I like a lot of the characters and the way the story is progressing, the sharing aspect of the game isn't something I thought I would like but it is done well here and I am looking forward to future versions.

One criticism I would mention though is that the rendering of some of the scenes and characters could be better but this could be due to hardware constants which I guess can't really be helped.

Reactions: ann87ra

ShiroEV

Mar 16, 2019
i would fuck a chubby girl. but no ntr. i want a fat, chubby girl games that i a male character can meet a smash her. so anyone know any games like that for me to smash
i love to see a chubby girl. but also ugly one Nasty-Sex-Friend-with-Plump-Girlfriend-chubby-girl-hentai-game-developed-by-ManiaClub-15-1024x...jpg
except this girl. she cute

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It means developer likes NTR and spends a lot of time on that content. However, he finds a lot of noise in the comments and tries to please some NTR haters while he should not do that. Forcing some routes that were not planned or enjoyed by the developer is a waste of time for everybody.
yeah

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I really like the game but I hope the choices are not just an illusion that lead down the same path, it seems all the choices I tried lead the same way besides not kissing Betsy it just stops Chaz from kissing Clara (but I went for the kiss and like the choice)

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
then the devs should just make NTR games, instead of trying to half-ass and cash-in on people who don't like NTR (y) apparently enough people here love it

etann

Jan 3, 2020
how do u get the NTR? Can u still pick all the good options? or do you just have to get everything wrong

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
how do u get the NTR? Can u still pick all the good options? or do you just have to get everything wrong
The options that steer you into keeping the girls "good and pure" and the ones that "slut them up" look pretty obvious to me.

3.70 star(s) 65 Votes