Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Weird game concept.
I understand that the main themes of the game are ntr and sharing, but I would like that, with equal points (lust etc), the girls were ready to do with MC exactly what they are ready to do with other male characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I wrote in earlier posts, this game has a clever design. The developer has included the inexperience, fumbling and curiosity about relationships and sex of teenagers quite well and there is a connection on how you as the MC behave. Your choices have meaning, they are broadly divided into "Lust" and "Relationship" choices! What you experienced is some of your choices backfiring at you. E.g. I have no problems getting to touch Clara´s breasts at the end of the bowling drive.

As I wrote before, if you go all horndog and full throttle onto the "Lust" choices, then the 3 main girls Amy, Betsy and Clara will turn towards becoming sluts and netorare/netorase (there is a voyeur variant path where your GF is aware you like to watch)relationships. If you go all the way towards "relationship" choices, the girls will be very loyal, but "buttoned up" till marriage. If you want them to be open and sexy, but still loyal, you have to mix "Lust" and "relationship" choices well. That functions! You can even get a slutty, but loyal girlfriend if you make the right decisions.
In my main playthrough e.g. Clara is beginning to like to show off (e.g. she likes the new sexy waitress uniforms and says so), is open to my touch/kissing and activly stops advances of others, for instance, during the Poker game and after (the MC´s father only gives her a kiss on the cheek).

How things are in flow due to choices can be seen in a variant playthrough, where I chose "Lust" options a lot more often and less consistent "relationship" choices. When the MC´s father then wants to kiss Clara, she is unsure how to react and gives in for a moment until she remembers you.
In general, if you want a loyal girlfriend, you have to be there for Clara, help her and work on your relationship. How open she will be depends on how well you juggle "Lust" and "relationship" choices.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
actually i was really upset when nothing happened in the car between jackson and clara, just a little kiss with ass groping outside the house, it's really upsetting, and stretching the story for a very long time, we really have time to grow old by the time clara reaches the sexual content ...
I'm with you there 100% of the way, starting off great, but now going to the direction of cashing in with slow progress in the Game, in twelve days of Christmas he had the story going into a couple of days, but know it`s one day per montly release, that why I stopped support after a couple of Months, at this rate I would have reached retirement or have payed enough to buy me a Playstation 5.
So the Dev has talent but right now its becoming a second AWAM.
Just my Opinion.

Reactions: Sirren

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So it's a Slow Burn Game, but how slow ? ;)
Does it even burn, is there a little flame or is it just smoke to make us cough and have tears in our eyes ?
Is this game a smoke screen to hide some shady milking of puny humans ?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It bothers me when there is a choice of a girl. It's always Amy and Clara, there are only two options, except that there are more girls in the class and there are relationships with him. Why can't you choose them?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It bothers me when there is a choice of a girl. It's always Amy and Clara, there are only two options, except that there are more girls in the class and there are relationships with him. Why can't you choose them?
The three main girls of the game are Clara, Amy and Betsy, the ones you can fantasise about early in the game at the river. You "begin" with Clara and can stay with her throughout the game or (as we can see in some scenes already which are obviously preparations to switch) you can switch towards Amy or Betsy in coming versions.

Making other girls, e.g. Bean, major Love interests would complicate game design, considering there are a lot of big and small (but sometimes important) choices which shape your relationship with the three main girls very differently. While it would be interesting trying to land with some of the other girls in school, it would slow down and much complicate development. With "just" 3 girls, you can create several seeable variants of relationships with Clara, Amy and Betsy. That is quite enough for a small indie developer to handle, going for "Skyrim" should remain a future option.;)

Reactions: dickus4756

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The three main girls of the game are Clara, Amy and Betsy, the ones you can fantasise about early in the game at the river. You "begin" with Clara and can stay with her throughout the game or (as we can see in some scenes already which are obviously preparations to switch) you can switch towards Amy or Betsy in coming versions.

Making other girls, e.g. Bean, major Love interests would complicate game design, considering there are a lot of big and small (but sometimes important) choices which shape your relationship with the three main girls very differently. While it would be interesting trying to land with some of the other girls in school, it would slow down and much complicate development. With "just" 3 girls, you can create several seeable variants of relationships with Clara, Amy and Betsy. That is quite enough for a small indie developer to handle, going for "Skyrim" should remain a future option.;)
Only for tasks You always have a choice. Amy and Clara Betsy never exist. Examples: ass slapped by the headmistress - Amy and Clara, poker - Amy and Clara, model Amy and Clara As you can see, Betsy can never be chosen

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Only for tasks You always have a choice. Amy and Clara Betsy never exist. Examples: ass slapped by the headmistress - Amy and Clara, poker - Amy and Clara, model Amy and Clara As you can see, Betsy can never be chosen
I think Betsy will be integrated into the choices in coming versions. She is too prominent among several scenes to be not included at some point. Currently it seems to be centered on Clara and Amy, because they are your girlfriend and secret crush. And Betsy was among the girls you could wank about at the river, these 3 choices then were not random. These 3 are the main girls.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
You can even get a slutty, but loyal girlfriend if you make the right decisions.
In my main playthrough e.g. Clara is beginning to like to show off (e.g. she likes the new sexy waitress uniforms and says so), is open to my touch/kissing and activly stops advances of others, for instance, during the Poker game and after (the MC´s father only gives her a kiss on the cheek).
Yes, I think I understand the concept.
I managed to create such a route. Thanks

Reactions: ramgus and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, I think I understand the concept.
I managed to create such a route. Thanks
Glad I could help! I, too, am still testing out several choice variants and how consistent you have to be on some "chain events". Some small events might not be so "small" in long run, how they impact your relations.
And there seems to be "Karma" involved. If you try to bang anything female that moves in school, you will see that your crushes will move towards such behaviour too. If you try to be loyal to your crushes, then they seem to be more inclined towards that behaviour as well.
While e.g. the blowjob at the party seems to be not that impacting on your paths, pursuing other girls can throw some curveballs. And not helping Clara when under duress/pursued by guys in some scenes can be very problematic later, I found out. That has impact! Done in moderation opens her up faster, but done too much opens the gates towards sharing/ntr/netorase quite quickly.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah there are several points where I was disappointed I couldn't pick Betsy (I'll always pick her :love:). For example, in this update Betsy asks you to come hang out with her and of course I would say yes and blow off Clara, but the game didn't let me. I know choices need to be restricted somewhat but it sucks to have no choice but see the most beautiful woman disappointed and you had no choice to pick her.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah there are several points where I was disappointed I couldn't pick Betsy (I'll always pick her :love:). For example, in this update Betsy asks you to come hang out with her and of course I would say yes and blow off Clara, but the game didn't let me. I know choices need to be restricted somewhat but it sucks to have no choice but see the most beautiful woman disappointed and you had no choice to pick her.
And the game suggests to you that this is the third girl for you, but you can't pick her for anything

Reactions: The Black Cat

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
So it's a Slow Burn Game, but how slow ? ;)
Does it even burn, is there a little flame or is it just smoke to make us cough and have tears in our eyes ?
Is this game a smoke screen to hide some shady milking of puny humans ?
I would say it`s a small flame, it has it`s moments, but then the flame goes out pretty quick.

Reactions: Aizar and HeroHate

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Weird game concept.
I understand that the main themes of the game are ntr and sharing, but I would like that, with equal points (lust etc), the girls were ready to do with MC exactly what they are ready to do with other male characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're encouraging Clara to be slutty by encouraging her to get with other guys as well as you, then yes, she gets slutty and this is the consequence. If you're encouraging her to NOT do that, then .. she doesn't, and she's still holding back.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes