Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
:)The choices can be misleading and are not all obvious. you have to decide carefully. Most choices are roughly speaking about "Openness(Corruption at times)" and "Relationship". An important part is the current lust level, depicted on the kiss lips. If he is high, 8+, even chaste girls can become lustful in that situation. And it is important to note, the lust level cannot fall back below the openness level. If your GF´s "openness" level is e.g. 4, then the lust level cannot fall below 4 anymore.

So you want your girl to be open and close to you, which means you need to raise "Openness/Corruption/relations" (however you want to call it)level, but you want her lust level only high when she is with you (or for the NTR and to an extend netorase players you want it high when she is with others).
This needs forethought. In some cases raising openness will bring the results, in some cases you should concentrate on raising only current lust (which will sink down again during the night). An example would be making out with Clara in the school yard. While you do need some open- and closeness to you from her, it does not need to be all high, current lust level gates if Clara lets you play with her breasts or not.
Then there are some events who seem to be markers for things like voyeurism (a dream you can decide to have or not) or e.g. if Clara starts to like modelling or showing off.
Out of the 3 main girls, Clara is my favourite looks wise. At least from the images I see here.
But some old comments here say that this is a ntr focused game and there is no sexual content with MC and Clara. But there are some with Clara and other dudes :(

Ill probably have to wait for more updates xd
And a good walkthrough/guide since the choices can be misleading as you say

I want Clara wo be flirty/open with the MC and to fk and suck him.
I also want her to dress more sexy.
What I do NOT want is for other men/women to touch(as in NO ass grabs or Boob Grabs) or fuck Clara.

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Out of the 3 main girls, Clara is my favourite looks wise. At least from the images I see here.
But some old comments here say that this is a ntr focused game and there is no sexual content with MC and Clara. But there are some with Clara and other dudes :(

Ill probably have to wait for more updates xd
And a good walkthrough/guide since the choices can be misleading as you say

I want Clara wo be flirty/open with the MC and to fk and suck him.
I also want her to dress more sexy.
What I do NOT want is for other men/women to touch(as in NO ass grabs or Boob Grabs) or fuck Clara.
Well, this NTR stuff is what you get for clicking choices without thinking about the game rules/mechanisms and events! Even the first "proxy" kiss (which was agreed about by both Betsy and Clara beforehand and in this case is no problem relationshipwise)) can be stopped. If you end up with raging sluts, that were your choices because you thought with your dick. :) ;)

If you want to fuck every skirt at school, there is "Karma" at play too, which means the girls trend towards wild sluts then. If you want one of the three main girls Clara, Amy, Betsy (chances to become their boyfriend will be in future updates) just for you, you have to be at least halfway trustworthy. The e.g. possible blowjob at the house party is not so wild, but if you try to bang Bean it will have consequences later.
If you want an open, sexy dressing, but loyal Clara, you should have a medium to upper third (but not maxed) openness/corruption level and try to aim for high lust level in certain situations. This means you have a growing closer relationship, but lust levels go down well over night. If you evade some situations, like Clara helping out at the Poker game, then corruption/openness can be maxed, but remember, lust falls only as low as the corruption/openness is. So be careful how high you raise it.
For Clara to be open about sexy dresses, you need to encourage her during some events, like the photo shot or when to decide which girl will help the cafe owner with the supplies, Clara needs to be in the shop waitressing, so she gets used to looks.
Oh, before I forget it, to have a loyal Clara, you need to be there for her and help her, e.g. when she is harrased by guys

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zylanc19

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Well, this NTR stuff is what you get for clicking choices without thinking about the game rules/mechanisms and events! Even the first "proxy" kiss (which was agreed about by both Betsy and Clara beforehand) can be stopped. If you end up with raging sluts, that were your choices because you thought with your dick. :) ;)

If you want to fuck every skirt at school, there is "Karma" at play too, which means the girls trend towards wild sluts then. If you want one of the three main girls Clara, Amy, Betsy (chances to become their boyfriend will be in future updates) just for you, you have to be at least halfway trustworthy. The e.g. possible blowjob at the house party is not so wild, but if you try to bang Bean it will have consequences later.
If you want an open, sexy dressing, but loyal Clara, you should have a medium to upper third (but not maxed) openness/corruption level and try to aim for high lust level in certain situations. This means you have a growing closer relationship, but lust levels go down well over night. If you evade some situations, like Clara helping out at the Poker game, then corruption/openness can be maxed, but remember, lust falls only as low as the corruption/openness is. So be careful how high you raise it.
For Clara to be open about sexy dresses, you need to encourage her during some events, like the photo shot or when to decide which girl will help the cafe owner with the supplies, Clara needs to be in the shop waitressing, so she gets used to looks.
I get what you mean for the choice that I have to be careful.
But still can not believe that nobody has made a basic guide for the choices xd

Im glad that , that swinging kiss from the images we see at the start can be avoided (with betsy and clara).

And sicne this is not a harem game. I much prefer to be with Clara only. Do not see a reason to fuck with other girls since this is not a harem game. MC x Clara only, is my plan for a playthrough :D

Sorry , its difficult to follow your instructions about "Openeness" and "Corruption" since I have not played the game yet xd
But I think I understand the basics of it...
Ill give it a try.
Hope there are some sex/Blowjobs between MC and Clara

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry , its difficult to follow your instructions about "Openeness" and "Corruption" since I have not played the game yet xd
But I think I understand the basics of it...
Ill give it a try.
Hope there are some sex/Blowjobs between MC and Clara
No problem, there is a scene at the river where the Dev let´s the characters there explain some things about the game. And while some event results are not obvious, there are quite a number rather clear what it will mean if you click one or the others. It is not rocket science, you just need to know what you want and look at the events, most will become clear.:)
Currently, there is only kissing and fondling with the main girls.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What's new in the progress update?
No clue outside to open updates with the pic at the repair shop and the one of Clara, her Mum and the MC sitting together. But normally the patrons will get the new version over the weekend. Slowburngames has the habit of releasing on the first or second day of a month.

Reactions: jags25655
Jan 15, 2021
What's new in the progress update?

A good week- added about another 70 renders.
But it's going to be a tough last couple of days day. I still have another 20+ renders and a couple of anims to do, as well as all the checking. Late nights beckon!
Should just about make it: v7 early release July 2nd!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I wanna know when will we see Sebastian try to attempt getting the 3 main girls and where the girls will be at in the next update. I hope we get to them doing blowjobs and titjobs next update

Reactions: giorgyo777
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes