Jan 15, 2021
Ms. Piggy is the only goal in my playthrough. Nothing interests me about any of the others.
I'm glad it's there for you then! Plus, I know it's optional if you want to do anything with Betsy, but if you don't then you miss a good chunk of content. Sometimes it's unavoidable, like with Bean, but at least that leads to you getting some attention from Bean.

It's just weird that the game presents as having 2 "main girls" in Amy and Clara, but most of the sexual scenes revolve around Betsy

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Christmas was an NTR game. It was imo one of the best out there. Even if it was a bit "light", the story was easy to follow and the path was clear.I think there was some unfinished business in that story and I am sad the dev did not filled that gap . I think the Dev here wants a litlle bit to much. The story is less realistic and I hate to choose between NTR and Amy

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Update was short. Would have liked some more Amy content and Bean content with MC. Clara and Betsy had some ok content, but most of the sex stuff in this and past updates was Betsy stuff. Also would be nice to have a guide or some hints to help in the path options for the girls.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
everywhere you cant dodge it if you go clara's route
Pardon me, but that is complete Quatsch! It is only inevitable if you think with your dick running after every skirt. Even the first proxy kiss (which Betsy and Clara agreed about before, so that is unproblematic) can be declined! clara can be a loyal girlfriend, even a wild loyal girlfriend, if you choose wisely and know how the game stats function. I wrote several earlier posts about that.
In my main playthrough, Clara is step by step exploring how wild and exhibitionistic she might be, but is faithful to the MC. That is possible without problem if you know how the seduction and arousal scores work.

Betsy is hot but I feel like we shouldn't trust her
Very much so! Betsy ( with help from Chad) tries to sabotage the MC´s relationship with Clara. Clara might not be fully truthful about one or two topics, but I doubt she herself knows what she wants there.
In the new update we can see (during the video evening) that she is nearly as innocent as we pegged her at the start.
How open and wild she gets depends on our decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: gamarexx

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
Pardon me, but that is complete Quatsch! It is only inevitable if you think with your dick running after every skirt. Even the first proxy kiss (which Betsy and Clara agreed about before, so that is unproblematic) can be declined! clara can be a loyal girlfriend, even a wild loyal girlfriend, if you choose wisely and know how the game stats function. I wrote several earlier posts about that.
In my main playthrough, Clara is step by step exploring how wild and exhibitionistic she might be, but is faithful to the MC. That is possible without problem if you know how the seduction and arousal scores work.
Get off that hight horse young man! i did not say it was the only option and imposible to avoid, just that it was present a lot in that particular route. It is but one of the path you can chose in clara's story. All of that was in responce to an other user who asked where to find such a thing, wit that in mind, it is imposible to miss the content that he seeked if you chose her story.
I will not tolerate such a shamefull mischaracterization of my words.
also i am baguette so sorry for spelling

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes