weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
is there any reasons why I see in the version 0.7 only the text and the choices but a frozen picture of the last end of game picture?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Not sure what is wrong, but when i continue from .7 savepoint, the "save here" screen persists, but the dialogue continues without the image changing! All help appreciated.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Don't I recall that I agreed to save Klara's dad's workshop? In this way

zylanc19

Dec 22, 2020
I get what you mean for the choice that I have to be careful.
But still can not believe that nobody has made a basic guide for the choices xd

Im glad that , that swinging kiss from the images we see at the start can be avoided (with betsy and clara).

And sicne this is not a harem game. I much prefer to be with Clara only. Do not see a reason to fuck with other girls since this is not a harem game. MC x Clara only, is my plan for a playthrough :D

Sorry , its difficult to follow your instructions about "Openeness" and "Corruption" since I have not played the game yet xd
But I think I understand the basics of it...
Ill give it a try.
Hope there are some sex/Blowjobs between MC and Clara
I don't think the swinging kiss is avoidable. At least I didn't find how.

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
Good update, i'm looking forward to the beach scene. The pub scene was a bit soft for me, Chaz telling him and getting the MC wonder. But that's all i'd have to say.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
FRIENDS !! But you understand that if at the end of this game you become Amy's boyfriend, then YOU are the boyfriend cuck/gay in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" ???
Quite right! Which is one reason, while I like Amy, I´ll stay with Clara. The "canon" Clara form 12 Days is rather wild and how she "makes money" for Amy shows she still has the make money if needed mode, but there is a hard limit on how far she goes.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I think it needed something bigger (more explicit) to cap it off, seemed it was going that way but fizzeled out in my opinion and was overall just a bit too dull. Hopefully will pick up.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I'm really hoping we start getting non-Betsy content. I don't like the model or character at all. I don't even care if it's with the MC. I think it'd be great to see Clara railed by her dad's mechanics at the same time. Just no more Ms. Piggy
Same, think the dev is really into the bigguns and keeps trying to force it

Reactions: giorgyo777

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Damn a short update... but still while I enjoyed the Xmas one, this game is definitely a step up I'm always interested to see what'll develop with each new bit we get... only addition I'd really need is a gallery or something so I could see if I've seen everything or not.

Reactions: Turret

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
Not sure what is wrong, but when i continue from .7 savepoint, the "save here" screen persists, but the dialogue continues without the image changing! All help appreciated.
You just need to rewind back a little bit on your latest save and then go back forward.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes