Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know why Amy makes me pretend to be her boyfriend, always makes me go to the store with her, and she does her own way anyway.

Jan 7, 2022
I don't care about the NTR because none of the characters are written in a way where you're going to make an emotional connection and then end up a weepy cuck.

Reactions: Ooh

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Get off that hight horse young man! i did not say it was the only option and imposible to avoid, just that it was present a lot in that particular route. It is but one of the path you can chose in clara's story. All of that was in responce to an other user who asked where to find such a thing, wit that in mind, it is imposible to miss the content that he seeked if you chose her story.
I will not tolerate such a shamefull mischaracterization of my words.
also i am baguette so sorry for spelling
Sorry, I am not on a high horse, but your post stated that NTR in inevitable (not avoidable) on Clara´s route, which is not true. Would you had posted in the older post the part about it being one route with Clara as well, that would have been not misunderstandable.

Reactions: Delsa

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
Sorry, I am not on a high horse, but your post stated that NTR in inevitable (not avoidable) on Clara´s route, which is not true. Would you had posted in the older post the part about it being one route with Clara as well, that would have been not misunderstandable.
understandable have a nice day

Reactions: Turret

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I think its time to change MC attitute about Clara and accept truth she slut and be more agreeable with shareing, couse she has crossed some boundaries. To stop that illusion that she innocent girl you hunt and maybe if you are done with her you will share, she is clearly not that innocent and on her own initiative. So why not allow first friends to watch some action and later maybe more, couse she done things already.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think its time to change MC attitute about Clara and accept truth she slut and be more agreeable with shareing, couse she has crossed some boundaries. To stop that illusion that she innocent girl you hunt and maybe if you are done with her you will share, she is clearly not that innocent and on her own initiative. So why not allow first friends to watch some action and later maybe more, couse she done things already.
Pardon me, but that is happening to you because of your choices! Clara can be a loyal girlfriend if you know what you do. I have a playthrough where Clara has no problems letting me kissing and fondle her, is open to wear sexier clothes and actively stops attempts by other guys. In that playthrough you also learn during the video evening together with her Mom, that Clara might not be quite as innocent as she seems, but nearly so!
You simply do not use the mechanics of the game right. What Clara is willing to do depends on her "openness/seduction" level and situationally how high her (and all other girls) arousal is.
You can kiss and fondle her nicely with even a seduction level of 2-3, if her arousal is 8+. So you want her arousal high when YOU are with her and low when she is with others. If her arousal is high when you together with others, you should be there for her, help her and not cheating on her with e.g. Betsy! (By the way, Karma is a bitch in this game. If you are trying to chase all skirts in school, the girls trend towards sluts, if you are trying to stay loyal, they are more inclined to this as well)
Arousal falls down each night, but only as low as her openness/seduction level is. So it is a question how you decide the "relationship", "seduction" and "arousal" events, what kind of Clara you get.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Pardon me, but that is happening to you because of your choices! Clara can be a loyal girlfriend if you know what you do. I have a playthrough where Clara has no problems letting me kissing and fondle her, is open to wear sexier clothes and actively stops attempts by other guys. In that playthrough you also learn during the video evening together with her Mom, that Clara might not be quite as innocent as she seems, but nearly so!
You simply do not use the mechanics of the game right. What Clara is willing to do depends on her "openness/seduction" level and situationally how high her (and all other girls) arousal is.
You can kiss and fondle her nicely with even a seduction level of 2-3, if her arousal is 8+. So you want her arousal high when YOU are with her and low when she is with others. If her arousal is high when you together with others, you should be there for her, help her and not cheating on her with e.g. Betsy! (By the way, Karma is a bitch in this game. If you are trying to chase all skirts in school, the girls trend towards sluts, if you are trying to stay loyal, they are more inclined to this as well)
Arousal falls down each night, but only as low as her openness/seduction level is. So it is a question how you decide the "relationship", "seduction" and "arousal" events, what kind of Clara you get.
Maybe i should try to replay all paths from start, but some moment it seemed no matter what choice i make she is falling.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe i should try to replay all paths from start, but some moment it seemed no matter what choice i make she is falling.
That can happen easily, because SlowBurn incorporated cleverly the insecurity and lack of experience of end Teens. And the stats have impact. For instance, during the first poker game with Clara being the waitress, with an arousal of 7 Clara directly stops the attempt to have her sit on the lap of one of your dad´s friends, if you were a good boyfriend before.

f she has an arousal of e.g. 9, she sits on his lap for the tipps (and because she is quite aroused), but even during a later seduction attempt, she might give in for a moment, but stops it then, when she remembers you. (and were a good boyfriend) Currently it is just one specific scene, but if the arousal is even higher, say 12, you have to be there for Clara (or the others), because this is high enough to make real "mistakes".
Some things not in the stats also have impact. There are dreams you can have or not, which seem to be flags if you are a voyeur. Betsy seems to be nice, but is actively trying to sabotage your relationship with Clara. So handle her scenes with care.
The fitst kiss early in the game is no problem, but later stuff with her can be. If you want to stay with Clara, be careful when it comes to Betsy. If you want to go the sharing route, then this can be different.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So on the cheating route how far has Clara gone now. i mean so far I’ve seen kissing and groping but when do we see her doing handjobs and blowjobs

Jan 15, 2021
So on the cheating route how far has Clara gone now. i mean so far I’ve seen kissing and groping but when do we see her doing handjobs and blowjobs
She's touched her ex's dick and given MC's friend a handjob. That's as far as she's gone with anyone at all

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She's touched her ex's dick and given MC's friend a handjob. That's as far as she's gone with anyone at all
That is as far as she has gone both on the cheating and the loyal route. In the new version there is a video evening with both Clara and her Mom where we can see that she is nearly as innocent as claimed to be. As we can see in other scenes, she is definitely curious and wants to spread her wings, but logically does not really know what others want or not and how it might go.
We can see this when she flirts on several occasions, where she imitates Betsy or others. If we are there for her, defend her, back her up if harrased by guys, this has positive influence on the relationship. A Clara knowing she can rely on us, is more loyal even under seduction attempts and high arousal.

Slowburn has quite nicely built in the inexperience, rumour mill and yearnings of the end Teens. It is rather easy for the MC to convince Clara to try out sexier clothes, if done with some thought, because that is what she is curious about, but did not dare before.
Kissing and more she wants to try out preferably with you, her boyfriend, but if her (or the other boys/girls) arousal is 8+, she can be seduced, but will stop early, if you were a good BF.
If the arousal is higher, say 12+, then she is hot enough to go further or start on her own.
As we can see in the pub visit late in the new version. Depending on how high we raised her openness and the precding day events, Clara might have an arousal of around 12 when the evening draws to a cllose. If we do NOT cheat on Clara with Betsy, then we receive Clara´s first real handjob of her life. If we do cheat on her with Betsy, she will take action and give Chad one before doing it with you.

It is important to know that unlike Amy, who is a real friend, Betsy actively tries to sabotage the MC´s and Clara´s relationship.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
This is just a theory of mine. It's based partly on what I see in the game presently, and how my imagination could see this plot develop.
What has crossed my mind is that all the girls are just sluts, Regardless of The Misfits club's goals, and Eustace's theories. Theories about getting these sluts to get looser by having experiences with more desirable males, will just reinforce their desire to cuckold and humiliate members of The Misfits club. The only thing The Misfits characters are doing are digging their own grave, thinking they have control of the girl's behavior. I also think Eustace is downplaying his involvement, and his plan for the misfits is just the catalyst. These sluts like to play innocent with less experienced boys. Some kink they have going with the jocks, or anyone else with experience. Clara, with her mom seems to me a mix of innocence, curiosity and repressed urges. Amy with the biker seems to me much the same. Amy may want to cuck the MC, or her role is to further entice the MC into her and Amy's world of dominance. Maybe she just feels safe with him. At least Amy isn't trying to steal or cheat with the MC. Betsy, such a good friend to Clara. She also tries to cheat and steal the MC away from Clara. Is there a hidden agreement there? Is it young foolish love, or a much more complex development. Ask yourself why Clara and Amy have mothers that are so sex crazed, and treat the boys like meat.

Last edited:
Reactions: podkop09 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is just a theory of mine. It's based partly on what I see in the game presently, and how my imagination could see this plot develop.
What has crossed my mind is that all the girls are just sluts, Regardless of The Misfits club's goals, and Eustace's theories. Theories about getting these sluts to get looser by having experiences with more desirable males, will just reinforce their desire to cuckold and humiliate members of The Misfits club. The only thing The Misfits characters are doing are digging their own grave, thinking they have control of the girl's behavior. I also think Eustace is downplaying his involvement, and his plan for the misfits is just the catalyst. These sluts like to play innocent with less experienced boys. Some kink they have going with the jocks, or anyone else with experience. Clara, with her mom seems to me a mix of innocence, curiosity and repressed urges. Amy with the biker seems to me much the same. Amy may want to cuck the MC, or her role is to further entice the MC into her and Amy's world of dominance. Maybe she just feels safe with him. At least Amy isn't trying to steal or cheat with the MC. Betsy, such a good friend to Clara. She also tries to cheat and steal the MC away from Clara. Is there a hidden agreement there? Is it young foolish love, or a much more complex development. Ask yourself why Clara and Amy have mothers that are so sex crazed, and treat the boys like meat.
I see this similar, but would not go as far as saying the girls are all sluts. While Betsy and Joy most definitely are sluts (or at least gone most of the way), Clara, Pixie and Amy are not at game start. They can end up as sluts too, if we push into this direction and open the box of Pandora, but they can be loyal or both a bit slutty and still loyal, if chosen right. Even the "canon" Clara from "12 Days" is wild and uninhibited, but she has a hard limit how far she goes.
I agree with your estimation that Clara is a mix of innocence, curiosity and repressed or unknown (to herself) urges. To her own surprise there is an exhibitionist/show off streak hidden in her, there are several scenes where this is a topic. Maybe in part because while very pretty, she is not tall enough to be a "full" model.
Clara might not state the full truth on some topics (she might not know the reasons for her evasive answer herslelf), but it is doubtful that she has sinister plans for the MC if he is a decent guy. There are several events where the MC can make major inroads relationshipwise with her. If Clara knows you have her back, support and are there for her (and do not cheat), she can be rather open (for her standards) to you and resistant to others.
We can see this. For instance, the first "proxy" kiss was agreed beforehand between Clara and Betsy as a birthday gift, so that is unproblematic and you had a talk about it too. But the second "proxy" kiss after bowling you can see the difference in Clara´s face if you agree to it or want her to come into the front seat. There is something close to disappointment in her look if you agree to let Betsy stay in the front and the look of happiness when she moved to the front, if you tried to be a decent boyfriend before.

It is one thing to encourage her to dress more sexy and another how you go about the relationship with Clara. Supporting her to dress more daring can be done on all paths, but if you choose wisely in some relationship related events, Clara clearly starts to fall for you and is more resistant to advances by others. But choosing not wisely, pushing Clara towards others or stray with Betsy for example, will get you a Clara who will give a damn about you.
Amy is similar to Clara in this and I agree with you that listening to Eustace and Chad too much will backfire sooner or later!

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Amy is similar to Clara in this and I agree with you that listening to Eustace and Chad too much will backfire sooner or later!
It won't *backfire*, it will achieve exactly what it's intended to achieve. If you want all the girls to be willing to cheat on their supposed boyfriend, then they all will be. If you prefer loyalty, Clara will be loyal.

Jan 15, 2021
That is as far as she has gone both on the cheating and the loyal route. In the new version there is a video evening with both Clara and her Mom where we can see that she is nearly as innocent as claimed to be. As we can see in other scenes, she is definitely curious and wants to spread her wings, but logically does not really know what others want or not and how it might go.
We can see this when she flirts on several occasions, where she imitates Betsy or others. If we are there for her, defend her, back her up if harrased by guys, this has positive influence on the relationship. A Clara knowing she can rely on us, is more loyal even under seduction attempts and high arousal.

Slowburn has quite nicely built in the inexperience, rumour mill and yearnings of the end Teens. It is rather easy for the MC to convince Clara to try out sexier clothes, if done with some thought, because that is what she is curious about, but did not dare before.
Kissing and more she wants to try out preferably with you, her boyfriend, but if her (or the other boys/girls) arousal is 8+, she can be seduced, but will stop early, if you were a good BF.
If the arousal is higher, say 12+, then she is hot enough to go further or start on her own.
As we can see in the pub visit late in the new version. Depending on how high we raised her openness and the precding day events, Clara might have an arousal of around 12 when the evening draws to a cllose. If we do NOT cheat on Clara with Betsy, then we receive Clara´s first real handjob of her life. If we do cheat on her with Betsy, she will take action and give Chad one before doing it with you.

It is important to know that unlike Amy, who is a real friend, Betsy actively tries to sabotage the MC´s and Clara´s relationship.
I mean, the person I was replying to was asking about how far they went on the cheating route specifically

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes