Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It won't *backfire*, it will achieve exactly what it's intended to achieve. If you want all the girls to be willing to cheat on their supposed boyfriend, then they all will be. If you prefer loyalty, Clara will be loyal.
Hi! Well, I consider it to be "backfiring" insofar, that the MC started with reservations into this "partnership" with his friends. So yes, if he is into it because he wants a piece of every girl in class, then it will be working. If the MC wants a relationship, which does not include sharing or so, then he should make other decisions.
As said, encouraging Clara to wear more daring clothes or make out in public, is at least for now, a path of it´s own, because it can be done with a slutty and a loyal Clara.
But that you decisions count, even when not directly raising or lower stats, can be seen with the first Poker game, where either Amy or Clara will be waitressing. Amy might sit down on the lap of your Dad´s friend with "openness/slut and arousal" stats of 2/8, while a Clara you are really pursuing will be resistant to it with even an "openness/slut and arousal" level of 5/7!
But a Clara you push towards other guys, leave her hanging, etc. might too sit down on the friend´s lap with as low as say 3/9.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I want to know where do we see Sebastian try and manipulate the Amy, Betsy and Clara. Last time I saw him, he achieved his goal and had sex with Bean.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I see this similar, but would not go as far as saying the girls are all sluts. While Betsy and Joy most definitely are sluts (or at least gone most of the way), Clara, Pixie and Amy are not at game start. They can end up as sluts too, if we push into this direction and open the box of Pandora, but they can be loyal or both a bit slutty and still loyal, if chosen right. Even the "canon" Clara from "12 Days" is wild and uninhibited, but she has a hard limit how far she goes.
I agree with your estimation that Clara is a mix of innocence, curiosity and repressed or unknown (to herself) urges. To her own surprise there is an exhibitionist/show off streak hidden in her, there are several scenes where this is a topic. Maybe in part because while very pretty, she is not tall enough to be a "full" model.
Clara might not state the full truth on some topics (she might not know the reasons for her evasive answer herslelf), but it is doubtful that she has sinister plans for the MC if he is a decent guy. There are several events where the MC can make major inroads relationshipwise with her. If Clara knows you have her back, support and are there for her (and do not cheat), she can be rather open (for her standards) to you and resistant to others.
We can see this. For instance, the first "proxy" kiss was agreed beforehand between Clara and Betsy as a birthday gift, so that is unproblematic and you had a talk about it too. But the second "proxy" kiss after bowling you can see the difference in Clara´s face if you agree to it or want her to come into the front seat. There is something close to disappointment in her look if you agree to let Betsy stay in the front and the look of happiness when she moved to the front, if you tried to be a decent boyfriend before.

It is one thing to encourage her to dress more sexy and another how you go about the relationship with Clara. Supporting her to dress more daring can be done on all paths, but if you choose wisely in some relationship related events, Clara clearly starts to fall for you and is more resistant to advances by others. But choosing not wisely, pushing Clara towards others or stray with Betsy for example, will get you a Clara who will give a damn about you.
Amy is similar to Clara in this and I agree with you that listening to Eustace and Chad too much will backfire sooner or later!
This may be, and I may be trying to insert my own future plot twist. I just don't see these girls as being innocent as the driven snow. I also don't see them as being so damn gullible, that they would allow some geeky boys to manipulate them. The reason for this may be that they don't really know their true nature.
These girls could also be downplaying the fact that they're sluts and want to control, manipulate, humiliate (either or all) The Misfit gang. At least I'd like to think it could be a possibility.
Clara, talking on the phone with Amy, exclaiming her ex is a stud, for example. Amy and Clara's mothers are hot, sex crazed man eaters. Clara making statements that seem to go against her innocence. (I can't reproduce an example, but they're there)All examples of why I want to look beyond the veneer of the plot mechanics. If I was writing this plot, with the current game as a base, things would be so much more archaic, and divisive. With choices, of course

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I really loved Amy from Twelve Days. Not the most beautiful model but there is something very pretty, attractive & sexy about her.
Clara is ok but I just wish there was more of Amy in this one. Hopefully a sequel with her next time.

Reactions: HeroHate

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Hi! Well, I consider it to be "backfiring" insofar, that the MC started with reservations into this "partnership" with his friends. So yes, if he is into it because he wants a piece of every girl in class, then it will be working. If the MC wants a relationship, which does not include sharing or so, then he should make other decisions.
As said, encouraging Clara to wear more daring clothes or make out in public, is at least for now, a path of it´s own, because it can be done with a slutty and a loyal Clara.
Well, that's valid. I don't keep track of who said what on these threads, and I've seen too many posts by people who are trying to get into the pants of every girl in school, and yet are angry because Clara might kiss other guys and not just them.

To which my response has always been "WTF are you stupid?!" ... this game allows for the Loyalty route and the Swinging route, but it doesn't have a Hypocrisy route where you get to bang everyone but Clara has to be loyal to just you.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This may be, and I may be trying to insert my own future plot twist. I just don't see these girls as being innocent as the driven snow. I also don't see them as being so damn gullible, that they would allow some geeky boys to manipulate them. The reason for this may be that they don't really know their true nature.
These girls could also be downplaying the fact that they're sluts and want to control, manipulate, humiliate (either or all) The Misfit gang. At least I'd like to think it could be a possibility.
Clara, talking on the phone with Amy, exclaiming her ex is a stud, for example. Amy and Clara's mothers are hot, sex crazed man eaters. Clara making statements that seem to go against her innocence. (I can't reproduce an example, but they're there)All examples of why I want to look beyond the veneer of the plot mechanics. If I was writing this plot, with the current game as a base, things would be so much more archaic, and divisive. With choices, of course
I see where you are coming from and as said, I agree with you to a certain point. Such a plot twist might be in the cards for some paths, but not all.

Slowburngames inserted some stuff he/she might have experienced or seen in others him/herself. The fact that many end Teens do not really know who they are and what (and who) they really want. The MC among others shows a bit of this too. We start with a crush on Amy, but depending how we play the game, we keep this crush or come to like Clara more. Or even Betsy.

Misfits even includes one of the greatest headscratchers of nature: That quite a number of girls are for some unfathomable reason drawn to not just "players", but fullblown character assholes. I have seen this myself a couple times and can just think "how can a nice, clever, intelligent girl like you fall for such an obnoxious, self-serving dimwit?"

Clara´s talk with Amy you mentioned is a prime example of this. Gordon is an unmitigated asshole, Clara even said and knows so herself, but he seems to be more buff than the geeky nerds group of the Misfits.
Personally I think that some of Clara´s strange, evasive answers hinting at more are for the Clara "full slut route" to make this path feasible, since a total innocent Clara would not fit. THat the "main" Clara is mostly, but not fully, innocent can be very much seen during several scenes. One where she is honestly surprised by herself that she likes showing off and (later) making out in public and the other with her Mom during the video evening. Clara is visibly shocked at her Moms behaviour and admits that she has not done much with guys at all, but she is curious and has wants and urges. If you played and play your cards right, you will be the sole recipient of Clara´s new curiosity. If you are a decent boyfriend, Clara might have fantasies (who does not?), but will be loyal.

Well, that's valid. I don't keep track of who said what on these threads, and I've seen too many posts by people who are trying to get into the pants of every girl in school, and yet are angry because Clara might kiss other guys and not just them.

To which my response has always been "WTF are you stupid?!" ... this game allows for the Loyalty route and the Swinging route, but it doesn't have a Hypocrisy route where you get to bang everyone but Clara has to be loyal to just you.
I agree fully! If you want a loyal relationship with Clara, you can get it. If you chase every skirt in school, Clara will looking elsewhere too! Hey, in the gossip mill that are the diploma classes, such bhaviour will find it´s way to Clara´s ears, in special since Betsy is quite a snake-girlfriend and tries to actively sabotage Clara´s relationship with you.

And if you want a loyal, but slightly "slutty" Clara, there is the path where you encourage her to wear more daring clothes.

Jan 15, 2021
I really loved Amy from Twelve Days. Not the most beautiful model but there is something very pretty, attractive & sexy about her.
Clara is ok but I just wish there was more of Amy in this one. Hopefully a sequel with her next time.
this is a prequel to 12 Days. Amy already HAS a sequel to herself lol

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Question: Im not that far into the game (Betsy's Birthday) yet but it seems, the game is pretty ntr heavy inlcuding sharing girls. Is this the overall theme or will it get better in therms of less beeing a cuck?

Thx in advance!

PS: Not kink shaming, just want to know if im playing the game further or if i have to drop it.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Question: Im not that far into the game (Betsy's Birthday) yet but it seems, the game is pretty ntr heavy inlcuding sharing girls. Is this the overall theme or will it get better in therms of less beeing a cuck?

Thx in advance!

PS: Not kink shaming, just want to know if im playing the game further or if i have to drop it.

You can always choose not to share girls.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You can always choose not to share girls.
Ehm no? Here some situations:

These are just some situations. If the game doesnt change dramatically outside your doing if you dont lvl the girls than there are a lot of situations where you either have to watch or at leats know that you are being cucked behind your back.

Am i doing something wrong with the spoiler option or is it normal that i cant see it myself in my own post? Oo

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ehm no? Here some situations:

These are just some situations. If the game doesnt change dramatically outside your doing if you dont lvl the girls than there are a lot of situations where you either have to watch or at leats know that you are being cucked behind your back.

Am i doing something wrong with the spoiler option or is it normal that i cant see it myself in my own post? Oo
Hi! Since I do not want to write a full post again, it is night here and I want to go to bed, but want to answer your question, please read some of my former posts, like post nr. 450 and 441 and some older ones. Short compressed = you can get a loyal girlfriend, a slutty girlfriend and a bit slutty, but loyal girlfriend depending on your choices.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
i don’t understand why only have just one girl, why can’t the MC have all the girls just for himself and not share with his friends

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Hi! Since I do not want to write a full post again, it is night here and I want to go to bed, but want to answer your question, please read some of my former posts, like post nr. 450 and 441 and some older ones. Short compressed = you can get a loyal girlfriend, a slutty girlfriend and a bit slutty, but loyal girlfriend depending on your choices.
Now i saw your posts and they are slightly of my question. All your posts revolve around Clara and MCs realationship but i simply asked if the game is mostly based on ntr/sharing. Even if you dont "share" Clara, there are tons of situations where you see or at least know that the other girls are doing stuff with guys. Joy for instance: Afaik you cant miss the scene where she gets fucked in the park. Also i highly doubt that you can stop Sebastian from fucking Bean...

So the game gives you two options (not talking about the realtionship): Either "play" the least amount of gameplay (corrution) and dont see/hear about the ntr OR you play the game and get full blown cucked in every 2nd lewd scene...

So the only way to dont get ntr/sharing for the other girls is like missing out 2/3 of the game and "only" romancing/concentration on Clara.
Again, thats either bad gameplay or a game focused on ntr/sharing.

Jan 15, 2021
Now i saw your posts and they are slightly of my question. All your posts revolve around Clara and MCs realationship but i simply asked if the game is mostly based on ntr/sharing. Even if you dont "share" Clara, there are tons of situations where you see or at least know that the other girls are doing stuff with guys. Joy for instance: Afaik you cant miss the scene where she gets fucked in the park. Also i highly doubt that you can stop Sebastian from fucking Bean...

So the game gives you two options (not talking about the realtionship): Either "play" the least amount of gameplay (corrution) and dont see/hear about the ntr OR you play the game and get full blown cucked in every 2nd lewd scene...

So the only way to dont get ntr/sharing for the other girls is like missing out 2/3 of the game and "only" romancing/concentration on Clara.
the game is focused on sharing. It's the whole premise and is laid out in the very beginning

Reactions: dickus4756

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Ah, I see where you come from! You have this very broad, too broad in my honest opinion, definition of what NTR is. Take e.g. Joy or Betsy, both are not our MC´s girlfriend, they are Gordon´s and Chaz´ girlfriends, so we can give a flying fuck about what they do. They are not "our" girls, they have different, other boyfriends and for Joy our MC is mainly a notch on her personal bedpost, so how can you feel cucked? That is not a bashing, I honestly would like to know why you feel so?

NTR and cuckolding (which is not the same, even if often conflated by some persons) is only possible with a person you have a deep personal investment and relationship with. In "Misfits" this means mainly Clara and to a certain extend Amy and Betsy, because there seems to be a possibility that one of them can become your girlfriend later if you like them better. (But beware of Betsy, she is a real character snake)
So while Misfits has lots of sex stuff going on, you are only cucked if you push Clara into it. But what shimmers through in your post, you have this view that all girls in the game are somewhat yours, even if most are not by a mile, then yes, Misfits could be problematic for you. And quite a number of other erotic games as well.

Reactions: giorgyo777

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
NTR and cuckolding (which is not the same, even if often conflated by some persons) is only possible with a person you have a deep personal investment and relationship with.
Correct. And both are distinct from sharing or swinging, which some people on this forum seem to also put together with them as one thing.

NTR: your LI is sexually involved with someone else against your will and you (as the MC) are jealous.

Cuckolding: your LI is sexually involved with someone else with your permission, and you get off on someone else pleasing your LI while you are not sexually involved, but are either watching or being told about it after (in detail.) There may be a humiliation fetish included. E.g., your LI tells you how much more satisfied she is by the other person. This will be fantasy play, not meant to hurt but to satisfy your fetish for humiliation (if you don't understand this fetish, that's okay. I don't either. But it's one I believe is not uncommon in the BDSM community.)

Sharing: you voluntarily share your LI with others. This may take the form of them having sex while you watch, you being told about it after (with or without details,) or group sex, with important distinctions from cuckolding being that you can participate sexually, and there is never a humiliation fetish involved.

Swinging: you both fuck other people, with or without the other partner involved. Always done for the pleasure of both partners.

It's possible to consider sharing essentially the same as swinging. The practical difference is that swinging is two way sharing and sharing does not have to include both partners fucking other people.

I'm a fan of sharing and swinging. I often find people who are anti-NTR mistake my clear statement that this is what I enjoy to mean I am a cuck and like being NTR'd.

They are not "our" girls, they have different, other boyfriends and for Joy our MC is mainly a notch on her personal bedpost, so how can you feel cucked? That is not a bashing, I honestly would like to know why you feel so?
My impression is that people have been trained, either by life or by the many VNs where the girls want only the MC (with the occasional bisexual relationship within a harem, usually involving the MC in a threesome), to think of all girls in VNs as theirs. So when it happens that they're not, it's seen as NTR. This is a particularly wild take with girls like Betsy and Bean, who are other people's girlfriends before they're even an option as an LI.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes