DaturaDesire

Sep 18, 2020
Wow even android get an update! We should all come together for the $107.50 per month and have someone please tell him to stop giving us Betsy while we at it :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: MrJ and Turret

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Betsy is an active character in the game. Kind sociable girl.There are watermelon breasts and an elastic chic ass, in general, a sultry girl is an artist's dream! She wants a relationship and constantly pulls guys .... Betsy takes advantage of the moment while other girls are passionate about "old men". That 's her role in the game !

Jan 15, 2021
per the dev she was a side character meant to be a sorta "antagonist/foil" type, but people really liked her. that's fine, but she was not what sold, what I imagine is, a fair amount of people on the game. I also, personally, don't like her model at all. Bad face, bad body, and I'm trying to play a corruption/ntr/sharing game, not a nympho "I'm not as pretty as my friends so I'm aggressive and put out hard" game. I've known a fair amount of those girls in real life, and it's not my thing, but to each their own

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
per the dev she was a side character meant to be a sorta "antagonist/foil" type, but people really liked her. that's fine, but she was not what sold, what I imagine is, a fair amount of people on the game.(...)
Amen to that! I have no problems with Betsy being a character in the game, but she is definitely NOT what sold me on "Misfits"! What sold me is that you can play a sharing style or loyal style or (because you see it only rarely) a loyal, but daring style game with choices that add up. Another thing is that the Dev really tries to show the insecurity, fuck ups and trying to build a relationship things of the late teens/early twens.

I really find it fun that you can follow the daring/sexy clothes path both playing for sharing and loyal path. It is nicely done and the contrast especially combined with a loyal Clara playthrough. We see that Clara is notably surprised by herself that she likes showing off and wearing daring clothes. And if you fully supported and encouraged her along the way, she will even tease you about it, if you chose her to model the new school uniform. Looking forward how that path develops and hopefully you can still play a loyal relationship with it to the end of the game.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Another very productive week- added another 70+ renders and a load of anims.
However, there is still a lot to do (need to finish the wedding event and then do the next event in the biker arc). Depends on how much I can get done tonight, but I think it's highly likely that I won't start testing and packaging until Aug 2nd so the release may be quite late that day. Sorry about that, but this is a bigger update than usual.
So, just about on schedule for early release 2nd August.
Another very productive week- added another 70+ renders and a load of anims.
However, there is still a lot to do (need to finish the wedding event and then do the next event in the biker arc). Depends on how much I can get done tonight, but I think it's highly likely that I won't start testing and packaging until Aug 2nd so the release may be quite late that day. Sorry about that, but this is a bigger update than usual.
So, just about on schedule for early release 2nd August.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

v8.0, "Beach bunnies and married honeys" is in early release today, starting with Hard Boiled and higher tiers. (You can find the links in the posts above this one.)
The Betsy character now starts the game at level 3 to reflect her precocious personality. (Saved games will see a +3 levels boost at the beginning of chapter 8).
Chapters 7 and 8 include the new 'hints' system; I will retrofit the other chapters in the next update.
v8.0:
- content for chapter 8
- 313 new renders
- 22 new anims
- some minor corrections
- +3 levels boost to Betsy character
- new 'hints' system in chapter 7 and 8 only.

v8.1
- adds more points for Amy at the beach
- minor text and image corrections

I hope you enjoy it.

v8.1
- adds more points for Amy at the beach
- minor text and image corrections

I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The Betsy character now starts the game at level 3 to reflect her precocious personality. (Saved games will see a +3 levels boost at the beginning of chapter 8).
Thanks to you, Sadowdark, for posting this update post from the Dev! And I think that Slowburn really did the right thing to boost Betsy´s openness/slut stat by 3 points. She is a lot more forward than Amy and Clara are at game start.
This means restarting one path, because the 3 points boost for Betsy means a couple earlier choices will change in that run. While the boost to the saved games is nice and good, some choices can be done differently before that point.
Looking forward to either the public release or soneone sharing the new version earlier.

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes