m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great latest updates and I really like Clara.
The only thing is, it sucks to realize that the MC is the same pathetic gay-cuckold from The Twelve Days of Christmas)

Reactions: giorgyo777

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Great latest updates and I really like Clara.
The only thing is, it sucks to realize that the MC is the same pathetic gay-cuckold from The Twelve Days of Christmas)
Well, that really depends! If you are pursuing Amy, then yes, the probability that you turn out to be the BF of "12 Days" is really skyhigh. If you go for Clara or Betsy(don´t know why some people like character snakes, but all types exist), then it is rather probable you will be the not seen boyfriend of Clara in "12 Days" or not mentioned at all if with Betsy. At least this is the situation currently.

Reactions: m4pII

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great update. Except for that virginity loss - haven't seen many sex scenes that underwhelming. I'd expect much more from that (some angles, much more text). But update on its own was pretty damn good. I like how it goes

Reactions: giorgyo777

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Trying to figure out what is optional and what is not. Wish there was a guide or something. For example, can Clara being forced to give Jackson a BJ be stopped, can Amy be stopped from banging the biker? I like to see all routes, but am not sure which routes are even there, and how to trigger them.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm a fan of sharing and swinging. I often find people who are anti-NTR mistake my clear statement that this is what I enjoy to mean I am a cuck and like being NTR'd.
I've had the same experience here as well. I've had comments deleted for trying to explain what is and what isn't NTR some people just don't understand that there are levels to this shit, just because swinging, sharing, cucking, can lead to NTR doesn't mean it they are are NTR as well. It's not a linear road, it's a fork in a linear road.
I don't mind NTR Games, I don't relate to the MC getting ntr'd or cucked, I just enjoy it being done to someone that's not me.
Sharing and Swinging I would do myself. No issues, You just gotta be aware that it can go south if you don't have stellar communication.

Reactions: wildride69

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Trying to figure out what is optional and what is not. Wish there was a guide or something. For example, can Clara being forced to give Jackson a BJ be stopped, can Amy be stopped from banging the biker? I like to see all routes, but am not sure which routes are even there, and how to trigger them.
I remember there being a WT for this at some point, seems to have been stopped and removed from OP or maybe I am confusing it with another game.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So clara loses her V to the biker and amy is forced to blog the asshole stepdad.

If I run the game again changing my decisions does the mc get blown and fucks clara? I mostly was focusing on class but I'm kinda wondering if this is static and choices actually don't matter.

Also, all 3 can get fucked by mc as far as I'm concerned (to add to the above discussion)

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So clara loses her V to the biker and amy is forced to blog the asshole stepdad.

If I run the game again changing my decisions does the mc get blown and fucks clara? I mostly was focusing on class but I'm kinda wondering if this is static and choices actually don't matter.

Also, all 3 can get fucked by mc as far as I'm concerned (to add to the above discussion)
Looking over the script as far as I can tell there is no way to stop may from getting fucked by the biker. Choices on her route don't really seem to matter much, unless I am missing something. Biggest difference is that if you picked her as a favorite early on the MC hates his life more.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I had not have the time to play the new update, but you can have a loyal girlfriend if you choose carfully over the run of the game. Current arousal level (the number on the kiss lips) is more important in some situations as one might think. If current arousal is 8+, that person can be conviced/coerced/pushed/seduced into actions they would not do otherwise by you or other persons(!). So keep an eye on that number, it resets each day but only as low as the openness/slut level (the red bar) is. If e.g. Clara has an arousal level this high, keep close to her and you can keep the others away.

As for general playthrough, see some of my former posts. If you e.g. want a loyal Clara, be a decent boyfriend to her. Help her, be there for her, don´t push her towards others (this game does not cushion your decisions, if you push in one direction, don´t be surprised that it one day happens). The daring clothes stuff can be done even with a loyal Clara, this is a path of it´s own and adds to the normal playthrough, if you want a loyal but daring Clara, who likes to show off.
Don´t revisit the dreams, if you want loyal girlfriends.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Except for that virginity loss - haven't seen many sex scenes that underwhelming.
I've not seen it yet but I'll take that as an uncommonly solid bit of realistic content. The disposal of virginities is rarely peak sexual satisfaction. ;)

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I had not have the time to play the new update, but you can have a loyal girlfriend if you choose carfully over the run of the game. Current arousal level (the number on the kiss lips) is more important in some situations as one might think. If current arousal is 8+, that person can be conviced/coerced/pushed/seduced into actions they would not do otherwise by you or other persons(!). So keep an eye on that number, it resets each day but only as low as the openness/slut level (the red bar) is. If e.g. Clara has an arousal level this high, keep close to her and you can keep the others away.

As for general playthrough, see some of my former posts. If you e.g. want a loyal Clara, be a decent boyfriend to her. Help her, be there for her, don´t push her towards others (this game does not cushion your decisions, if you push in one direction, don´t be surprised that it one day happens). The daring clothes stuff can be done even with a loyal Clara, this is a path of it´s own and adds to the normal playthrough, if you want a loyal but daring Clara, who likes to show off.
Was not talking about Clara, was talking about Amy. It does seem that Clara can be molded in game in different ways, it also seems like Amy however cannot. I might be missing something in the script, but overall it looks like she falls in love with the biker no matter how the MC treats her, and her point level does not matter at all for the last scene with her happening.

It also seems that the final part with Clara ALWAYS happens as well. Now we don't know if it is true or not, but no options there either.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Great update! The author gradually raises the degree in the relationship of the characters. Here are my impressions: in the game, as in real life, there is a friend level and a lover level! Max is just a friend for girls, even Clara herself suggested Max to meet, but she lets other guys get closer to her than she allows Max! Max reacts weakly to Clara's adventures because he secretly dreams of Amy. Max himself talks about feelings for Amy several times! Max is a weak-willed guy, so he can't object to the vulgar actions of experienced lucky guys and bastards! In general, it is very interesting to further develop the relationships of all the characters! Many thanks to the author, happiness and creative success!

Reactions: Ross64

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

I figured as much but didn't want to assume. I may replay at a later date

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Was not talking about Clara, was talking about Amy. It does seem that Clara can be molded in game in different ways, it also seems like Amy however cannot. I might be missing something in the script, but overall it looks like she falls in love with the biker no matter how the MC treats her, and her point level does not matter at all for the last scene with her happening.

It also seems that the final part with Clara ALWAYS happens as well. Now we don't know if it is true or not, but no options there either.
As said, not before evening today can I play the new update, so my observations are about the game until version 7. Since I have two main playthroughs saved, it is quite obvious that Clara can be influenced in different ways, there are quite big differences in them.
In Amy´s case I think there has to be some pushing done by the Dev, since we knew Amy from the sequel "12 days of Christmas", even if that game came earlier. So if you win Amy in Misfits, you have to be the boyfriend as in "12 days", which means a bi-sexual guy who loves to share Amy.
The Clara of "12 Days" is shown to be pretty daring and open, but she has a hard limit on what she does at max. Handjob in this case.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
I don't hate NTR but I like avoidable NTR more... If that is the case I would play both path to see all scenes anyway. But if NTR is unavoidable, it just seems like you have no control over the game... Like Amy's case, no matter how good you are to her and push her off NTR route, she still bang the biker... But then I guess it's more realistic that way cause you don't always get what you want in real life :D

Reactions: Aioria619

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
As said, not before evening today can I play the new update, so my observations are about the game until version 7. Since I have two main playthroughs saved, it is quite obvious that Clara can be influenced in different ways, there are quite big differences in them.
In Amy´s case I think there has to be some pushing done by the Dev, since we knew Amy from the sequel "12 days of Christmas", even if that game came earlier. So if you win Amy in Misfits, you have to be the boyfriend as in "12 days", which means a bi-sexual guy who loves to share Amy.
The Clara of "12 Days" is shown to be pretty daring and open, but she has a hard limit on what she does at max. Handjob in this case.
Had a couple of routes saved even being hard to remember which save is what. The Amy thing with the biker felt like it came out of nowhere, TBH, and I tend to like scenes like that usually. Especially when there is a choice involved. With Bean it was never a concern as she was always already dating Sebastian, it just seemed like Amy was an option... then again I never played 12 days, so who knows.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Misfits [v8.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.57 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 390 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 373 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: najm and "CJ"

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Had a couple of routes saved even being hard to remember which save is what. The Amy thing with the biker felt like it came out of nowhere, TBH, and I tend to like scenes like that usually. Especially when there is a choice involved. With Bean it was never a concern as she was always already dating Sebastian, it just seemed like Amy was an option... then again I never played 12 days, so who knows.
I think I started 12 days and quit because it was really bad.
This game wasn't very great either. But it's a game that's only NTR and nothing else.
If there is something else I sure need a WT to find it.
You need to have the girls do stuff to other people or they will do less to you. It never made sense to begin with, Clara at the very least has a very poor understanding of Love and to me when she says it to the MC it's a bold faced lie.
Bean I think you should have been able to stop from going down that path simply by taking a photograph of Sebastian in the park when he's fuckign the skank there.
Should have ended that route easy. I picked choices so she would go with the biker so I don't mind that, but it seems even if you pick choices to avoid the biker he's still there and that's fucked from the dev.
There is a lot left to be desired playing this game. I'll say that much.
I don't mind the NTR but forced NTR isn't really my cup of tea either, I'd rather have a choice to avoid it and not. Rather than a choice to avoid it and it happens anyway.

Reactions: Aioria619
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes