NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Talk about late bloomers. Shouldn't the MC and friends be eager to lose their cherry before leaving middle or highschool rather than college? So many 1000's of college-setting AVN's already, at least the incest part makes it stand out somewhat.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Talk about late bloomers. Shouldn't the MC and friends be eager to lose their cherry before leaving middle or highschool rather than college? So many 1000's of college-setting AVN's already, at least the incest part makes it stand out somewhat.
its toned an themed at the college years for the sake of legality.. the uniform alone shows its High School as well as the age appearances of the characters.. its like the whole incest renaming.. landlandy/mother etc.. but in this case College/High School

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
its toned an themed at the college years for the sake of legality.. the uniform alone shows its High School as well as the age appearances of the characters.. its like the whole incest renaming.. landlandy/mother etc.. but in this case College/High School
Why worry about legality? There's plenty of AVN's that couldn't care less on Pixiv Fanbox and Subscribestar (ie Proud Father, The Guardian, One Summer In Loliwood, Parental Love, etc). With OSIL they don't even pretend to be 18, most are 7-10 and say so in dialog without patches or disclaimers and a sequel is planned. Prosecution rates would plummet (they are already pretty low when it comes to what a creater can call art) and laws wouldn't matter much if everyone ignored them, particularly the ones that have no victim.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D2taA and Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Why worry about legality? There's plenty of AVN's that couldn't care less on Pixiv Fanbox and Subscribestar (ie Proud Father, The Guardian, One Summer In Loliwood, Parental Love, etc). With OSIL they don't even pretend to be 18, most are 7-10 and say so in dialog without patches or disclaimers and a sequel is planned. Prosecution rates would plummet (they are already pretty low when it comes to what a creater can call art) and laws wouldn't matter much if everyone ignored them, particularly the ones that have no victim.
Oh i agree but for some reason the dev has gone that route.. either covering his ass or just because he wrote it as a high school project and changed it on the final 1st build (shrugs)

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game has the same problem with the relationship system as the Christmas Storyline.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Got to play the new update and have to say what the fuck are some player chosing in events? Got to the end with a completely loyal Clara, got head by the bride and Amy´s Mom at the wedding and then had to listen to Step-Dads dumb tall tales. I am very sure that nothing happened! Remember when there were rumours that Clara was a "damp lettuce" in bed? Later it turns out during the TV evening that Clara is nearly as chaste as she came across earlier. Several characters in game e.g. Gordon, Betsy and your stepdad in particular lie often to get what they want. It is quite clear that some of these tales turn out to be either true or false, depending on what you chose earlier.
As for Amy, if you let her "date" the biker guy, then you cannot stop some events from happening at all.

Naturally the ending of the chapter depends on your choices earlier. I will play another playthrough with "sharing as the focus" opposed to the "romance with Clara" one. That will be different, I am sure. Clara we can influence in several ways across the game, since she is the "mainest" of the main LIs. With Amy you only have these choices at the beginning of something, not later. But that is not completely unlogical since we know Amy from "12 days". Where we also can stop some events chains only at the beginning not later.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'll be honest that was almost as hard a scen to see happen than what Fetish locator did in its ntr pre finale.... you know the one...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Hi!
Got to play the new update and have to say what the fuck are some player chosing in events? Got to the end with a completely loyal Clara, got head by the bride and Amy´s Mom at the wedding and then had to listen to Step-Dads dumb tall tales. I am very sure that nothing happened! Remember when there were rumours that Clara was a "damp lettuce" in bed? Later it turns out during the TV evening that Clara is nearly as chaste as she came across earlier. Several characters in game e.g. Gordon, Betsy and your stepdad in particular lie often to get what they want. It is quite clear that some of these tales turn out to be either true or false, depending on what you chose earlier.
As for Amy, if you let her "date" the biker guy, then you cannot stop some events from happening at all.

Naturally the ending of the chapter depends on your choices earlier. I will play another playthrough with "sharing as the focus" opposed to the "romance with Clara" one. That will be different, I am sure. Clara we can influence in several ways across the game, since she is the "mainest" of the main LIs. With Amy you only have these choices at the beginning of something, not later. But that is not completely unlogical since we know Amy from "12 days". Where we also can stop some events chains only at the beginning not later.
as much as i want to believe she didnt.. she has already proven that were alwatys going to get 2nd.. 3rd or even the 5th helping of whatever she has to 'practice'..... every time there has been a step forward she has used the excuse that she needs to practice with others before you.. i hate it to happen as i'm on team Clara for this game.. But much like Amy her Virginity (if still intact) will be long gone by the time she allows us the player to get with her.. she will just use the practice excuse again

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Take this for what you think.... Copied from the patreon

I agree with the critiques.. th biker scene should have had an out.. Misfits should start its own timeline tbh instead of you trying to fit events into 12 days.. I'll be honest misfits is enjoyable.. 12 days wasnt.. but if everything you write in misfits is just going to be pre determined by the lesser work then it doesnt leave much room to enjoy the freedom of creative and future writing.. Dont paint yourself into a corner when you have a title that could have its own franchise.. Misfits is a ongoing series i could follow for multi seasons and years of the characters.. not having it serve as just a predetermined prequel to something that isnt as good as its predecessor

3h

Thanks Crowangel Gaming- I certainly understand that point of view, but 'Misfits' was conceived with a general plot and a definite end point. There is room for manouvre within the general plot, but it isn't a sandbox. There are a few unavoidable events which give the story its flavour. The Amy-biker arc is vital to Amy's unique character development (becomes apparent over ch 8+9+10)- if there was an 'out', then her story would be vanilla. Let me know what you think after episode 10- the Amy-biker thing will probably make more sense after that. I agree about 12 Days (it was my newbie attempt at VN and was a learning exercise full of experiments), but its value is in providing the end point for this game. As for creating a whole franchise (you certainly know how to think big!), while not ruling out returning to it, I want to do different stories to keep the interest and creativity fresh. I don't like the idea of going on the same story for years- I've seen plenty of other games/VNs exhausted of ideas and just 'milking' the title. My games will always have an end.

39min

I'm a writer myself so i can understand how a well can run dry when trying to create a narrative that is long term, I also see tho how the 'college game' is the top most lucrative and popular genre in the current avn surge of popularity.. I FULLY agree dont milk things, but to not capitalise on your fanbase market (strike while the iron hot) so to speak would be a massive opportunity for you missed.. I wont try to control your narrative, its your baby and you know what you want to do but as i've already said there is a market out there now and ALMOST all of them are pushing the lovey dovey romance 1st approach.. you have the balls pun intended.. with this project to add another GREAT title to the list of ones out there BUT with your own spin on it.. few push that NTR button as well as you have with these games and i'll do as you said and await the outcome of the current issue.. Just be careful not to take everyones favourites future moments away as it can be a bit depressing from a invest yourself in your character immersion sense.. yes its fun to see the comedy side of things in those sitation and thats what made this fun till now.. the 'threat' so to speak felt fun and enjoyable as a reader.. I'm not even a massive Amy fan (team Clara here) but even i felt the grimace during that scene while running a 'amy route' for saves.. Misfits is something that has that potential to go on for a while not just bookend 12 days.. and as i said.. yes.. dont milk it.. and even maybe do what people like Inceton (summer with mia/Echo's of lust-Lust Theory have done and alternate your series.. maybe not episode by episode as i can imagine the stress and confusion that will create for you personally.. But take that duration away and return for a season two.. if you want to keep it fresh write out any characters that would maintain your 12 days canon.. and bring in new girls and even guys to play off against each other.. the creative world is pretty much at your fingertips and you can build upon your established successes while also being able to use that platform whch people love to introduce anything else you are wary as to if it will find your audience.. at least this way you have an ongoing in place to 'appease the fans' while saying.. Oh here if you liked this work that you can see more of in the future.. then try this new title im doing.. give the audience hope.. its a thing many these days are in short supply of and in a world were many of us find solice in the 'pages' of these novels its good to stick with an author we know than endlessly search for that next 'good fix' lol

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
as much as i want to believe she didnt.. she has already proven that were alwatys going to get 2nd.. 3rd or even the 5th helping of whatever she has to 'practice'..... every time there has been a step forward she has used the excuse that she needs to practice with others before you.. i hate it to happen as i'm on team Clara for this game.. But much like Amy her Virginity (if still intact) will be long gone by the time she allows us the player to get with her.. she will just use the practice excuse again
Actually in my "romance with Clara" run, she is quite eager to "practise" with you, e.g. on the beach she would have gone forward with a handjob, if not for the situation and if we encouraged her to wear daring clothes, she is even exited about the possibility to be caught, but sees that it would be problematic, if you two get really caught. Clara´s first handjob ever was with me, the MC, after the pub visit and seeing Betsy and Chaz doing it and she certainly wants to "practise" it specifically with you. The "practise excuses with others" only happen if you push her towards others repeatedly.
So a loyal Clara run is definitely possible.

And even if Slowburn is really aiming for Misfits to be a prequel of "12Days" then even that "canon" Clara, unlike Amy, has a hard limit how far she goes with others, which is a handjob.

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Actually in my "romance with Clara" run, she is quite eager to "practise" with you, e.g. on the beach she would have gone forward with a handjob, if not for the situation and if we encouraged her to wear daring clothes, she is even exited about the possibility to be caught, but sees that it would be problematic, if you two get really caught. Clara´s first handjob ever was with me, the MC, after the pub visit and seeing Betsy and Chaz doing it and she certainly wants to "practise" it specifically with you. The "practise excuses with others" only happen if you push her towards others repeatedly.

And even if Slowburn is really aiming for Misfits to be a prequel of "12Days" then even that "canon" Clara, unlike Amy, has a hard limit how far she goes with others, which is a handjob.
did you still have her cheating on you with her ex at the party and behind the shelter?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021

ALSO yes.. i think i fell into the 'game instructions' route instead.. even tho going for her only.. i went the way it seemed i was being told to by raising her levels as much as i could..

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
did you still have her cheating on you with her ex at the party and behind the shelter?
Not at the party and behind the shelter only in another run with raised stats.

ALSO yes.. i think i fell into the 'game instructions' route instead.. even tho going for her only.. i went the way it seemed i was being told to by raising her levels as much as i could..
That is one thing, the game instructions are, let´s say, incomplete. Current arousal can play a big role on what is happening and raising the stats without forethought leads just one way. At gamestart you have to raise stats to a certain level, but then you have to be careful! Current arousal is the kicker, since it resets every day, but only as low as your openness/slut level is. Raising the stats too far or too fast has repercutions, since arousal drops not deep enough some day.
So sometimes taking a choice which does not gain any stat or even taking a "tactical hit" with the stats dropping a bit can be important. For instance, you can touch Clara´s breast with as low openness stat as 3, if current arousal is 7,8 or more and you were a decent boyfriend. But even a openness of 5 can shut you down, if current arousal is low. So balancing is a key point!

And I am quite sure that there are some flag events, like with Amy and the biker, where you get just one chance to stop this. Or it seems to have quite an impact if you "whistle on" your promised blowjob at the frat party and get Clara out of Gordon´s hands on the dancefloor. While that torpedoes Clara´s revenge and she can be a bit miffed, later on she likes that you did it. And more important, if you do this, Clara is more resistant and Gordon has to force her even at rather high current arousal behind the shelter.
It has impact, not necessarily on stats, but hidden flags, how you treat Clara and several situations. If you are there for her, tell some guys choice words that Clara is your girlfriend and they should find someone different, no "sharing" with Betsy outside the first "proxy kiss" (which was talked about by Betsy and Clara beforehand), etc. makes Clara quite resistant even at rather high arousal.
Likewise has the sexy clothes path impact. If you encourage her and find it good, Clara will tease you about it, that you like her showing off and will be more willing to wear sexy clothes or even do some stuff in public, as long as it keeps to that only.
Which can be part of a loyal playthrough or a slutty one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Not at the party and behind the shelter only in another run with raised stats.

That is one thing, the game instructions are, let´s say, incomplete. Current arousal can play a big role on what is happening and raising the stats without forethought leads just one way. At gamestart you have to raise stats to a certain level, but then you have to be careful! Current arousal is the kicker, since it resets every day, but only as low as your openness/slut level is. Raising the stats too far or too fast has repercutions, since arousal drops not deep enough some day.
So sometimes taking a choice which does not gain any stat or even taking a "tactical hit" with the stats dropping a bit can be important. For instance, you can touch Clara´s breast with as low openness stat as 3, if current arousal is 7,8 or more and you were a decent boyfriend. But even a openness of 5 can shut you down, if current arousal is low. So balancing is a key point!

And I am quite sure that there are some flag events, like with Amy and the biker, where you get just one chance to stop this. Or it seems to have quite an impact if you "whistle on" your promised blowjob at the frat party and get Clara out of Gordon´s hands on the dancefloor. While that torpedoes Clara´s revenge and she can be a bit miffed, later on she likes that you did it. And more important, if you do this, Clara is more resistant and Gordon has to force her even at rather high current arousal behind the shelter.
It has impact, not necessarily on stats, but hidden flags, how you treat Clara and several situations. If you are there for her, tell some guys choice words that Clara is your girlfriend and they should find someone different, no "sharing" with Betsy outside the first "proxy kiss" (which was talked about by Betsy and Clara beforehand), etc. makes Clara quite resistant even at rather high arousal.
Likewise has the sexy clothes path impact. If you encourage her and find it good, Clara will tease you about it, that you like her showing off and will be more willing to wear sexy clothes or even do some stuff in public, as long as it keeps to that only.
Which can be part of a loyal playthrough or a slutty one.
after chatting to you earlier i went back and did another Clara run.. i wont be able to list ever choice as finished it an hour ago and working my way through bitch squad atm.. but basically pretty much like you said i avoided any sharing moments, discouraged the photo shoot going any further than the 1st set.. swapped seats back so clara was in the front, refused the bj girl at the party, danced with clara and admitted i didnt like his hands on her, interrupted their meeting behind the bike sheds before he could kiss her, refused to go with Betsy at pub, made Amy be the card game server, made amy be the stock checking girl at cafe, made the club guy dance with amy/or refuse all together but Clara still ends up with a drink and drunk lol.. non escapable handjob off of Clara's mum with clara present/movie night/romantic film... didnt go any further at the garage to impress the mechanics, Theres prob more but think i wound up with the 1st gauge at 5 i think by the end.. oh and no matter what still got the jackson brags about clara bj scene..
Oh i took amy to test out the uniforms as well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
after chatting to you earlier i went back and did another Clara run.. i wont be able to list ever choice as finished it an hour ago and working my way through bitch squad atm.. but basically pretty much like you said i avoided any sharing moments, discouraged the photo shoot going any further than the 1st set.. swapped seats back so clara was in the front, refused the bj girl at the party, danced with clara and admitted i didnt like his hands on her, interrupted their meeting behind the bike sheds before he could kiss her, refused to go with Betsy at pub, made Amy be the card game server, made amy be the stock checking girl at cafe, made the club guy dance with amy/or refuse all together but Clara still ends up with a drink and drunk lol.. non escapable handjob off of Clara's mum with clara present/movie night/romantic film... didnt go any further at the garage to impress the mechanics, Theres prob more but think i wound up with the 1st gauge at 5 i think by the end.. oh and no matter what still got the jackson brags about clara bj scene..
Oh i took amy to test out the uniforms as well
That 5 is quite well, since it still leaves some space for arousal to drop into safer regions and Jackson bragging about the blowjob (which in a loyal run would actually count as coerced/assault by the way) will most probably ending in next chapter that is was just bragging/lying. Just as it was with the persons who said that Clara is damp lettuce in bed and later on we learn that she is still virgin.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes