Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have these statistics for Clary in the beginning. This new chapter Level-4 Seduction- 5 Lust- 4. When Jeson talks about everything, Clara's stats are skyrocketing and there's nothing I can do. Then I have the 4 level of seduction - 11 lust - 10
Great work! Did you do a Clara run with or without the "daring clothes" path?
I too get this ratcheting up of scores when Jackson crows about his conquest or better coerced assault. On a loyal Clara run it is absolutely clear that Jackson admits assault (first pressuring her about money and then forcing her to suck him off) "at best" and full rape if he would get a hard judge! So I am quite sure that Jackson is deliberately baiting the MC on loyal path and nothing he said is true.
Slowburn already showed that we have a game with unreliable narrators and liars like Betsy and Jackson here. Some of these statements may come true or turn out as lies, depending on what path we choose. On loyal most of these statements will turn out to be rumours, lies and deliberate tries to discredit someone. On full sharing or the NTR path several (but not all) of these tales will turn out to be true.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Great work! Did you do a Clara run with or without the "daring clothes" path?
I too get this ratcheting up of scores when Jackson crows about his conquest or better coerced assault. On a loyal Clara run it is absolutely clear that Jackson admits assault (first pressuring her about money and then forcing her to suck him off) "at best" and full rape if he would get a hard judge! So I am quite sure that Jackson is deliberately baiting the MC on loyal path and nothing he said is true.
Slowburn already showed that we have a game with unreliable narrators and liars like Betsy and Jackson here. Some of these statements may come true or turn out as lies, depending on what path we choose. On loyal most of these statements will turn out to be rumours, lies and deliberate tries to discredit someone. On full sharing or the NTR path several (but not all) of these tales will turn out to be true.
Clara Run with or without "Brave Dress"? : These are the three events? When: we choose Clara's dress, when Mc suggests to the cafe boss to introduce a new outfit, when we choose a model for the show of school uniform.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clara Run with or without "Brave Dress"? : These are the three events? When: we choose Clara's dress, when Mc suggests to the cafe boss to introduce a new outfit, when we choose a model for the show of school uniform.
These events belong to it, but also the photo-shot with Amy (and Clara) and the showing off at the garage to keep the workers at work. how we react to some things is important as well. The "brave/ daring dress" path ca be done with both a loyal and a slutty Clara. Both versions of her will be honestly surprised by herself that she likes that others look at her wearing daring stuff, like her showing off.
If you encourage and support Clara on this, make choices like "finding it erotic", "are ok with it for a good cause", etc., she will tease you a bit about it, since she recognised that you like seeing her dressing like this. Clara also starts to get excited about doing "things" in public on this path. e.g. Loyal, but daring Clara gets totally hot by the thought of giving you a handjob on the beach, no matter who is there too.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It's bad weather outside, so I walked through the game up and down! Here are the questions, observations and conclusions! I didn't see Max's face except with glasses and a wig! It was not possible to avoid the biker sex scene with Amy, stepfather and Clara! Max is now involved in a personal erotic drama! Amy chose someone else , so Max is in a lot of pain ! Max was also finished off by the biker's last words. The biker was not talking about love for a girl, but about the pleasure of relief in the balls! Amy is another beautiful sperm collector for a biker and that's it! At home, the stepfather, smiling maliciously, told about the closeness with Clara! Max has painfully experienced failures and may be disappointed in his abilities! The only thing that Max does well is disguise and excellent hearing! As a variant of the development of events in the game - Max will not stand the competition and turn into an observer of the adventures of girls. I like the characters and their adventures anyway!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's bad weather outside, so I walked through the game up and down! Here are the questions, observations and conclusions! I didn't see Max's face except with glasses and a wig! It was not possible to avoid the biker sex scene with Amy, stepfather and Clara! Max is now involved in a personal erotic drama! Amy chose someone else , so Max is in a lot of pain ! Max was also finished off by the biker's last words. The biker was not talking about love for a girl, but about the pleasure of relief in the balls! Amy is another beautiful sperm collector for a biker and that's it! At home, the stepfather, smiling maliciously, told about the closeness with Clara! Max has painfully experienced failures and may be disappointed in his abilities! The only thing that Max does well is disguise and excellent hearing! As a variant of the development of events in the game - Max will not stand the competition and turn into an observer of the adventures of girls. I like the characters and their adventures anyway!
Hi! As for Amy, yes, you only get one(!) chance to keep the biker away, right at the first meeting and even then someone else might come up. As for Clara, do not fall into the trap of the unrelaible narrators! Several characters, like e.g. Betsy and Jackson, are chronical liars and lie often to get what they want. For instance, there were characters telling the MC that Clara was terrible in bed to get him away from her, then later on we learn that Clara is still virgin.
See some of my posts above on the point of Jackson´s "story". On "loyal Clara" path, Jackson admits to sexual assault at best for him, if it were true, but I am quite sure that on the loyal path, Jackson´s tale turns out to be a lie he made to try to fuck up MC´s and Clara´s relationship.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I´m new to this game. Is the incest between MC and another character?
Hi! Are you sure you posted in the right thread? There is no incest in the game yet and it is rather improbable that there will be much in the future. The main cast is not related.

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
Hi! Are you sure you posted in the right thread? There is no incest in the game yet and it is rather improbable that there will be much in the future. The main cast is not related.
There´s an incest tag, so I thought there was incest in the game. Thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There you have it .. this is why this game is bland, because MC is not alowed to dream of his most important girl, he is not alowed to stand up for her, while others just rape her.
So, again, with this game also, Mc gets to see others rape the girls with no reprimand,
while the game has the audacity to pin those rapists on MC:
NO! They are the rapists, the blackmailers, the molestors, the assholes.
Just because we have limitted to no option to stop them does not mean we are guilty in their stead.
Trying to figure out what is optional and what is not. Wish there was a guide or something. For example, can Clara being forced to give Jackson a BJ be stopped, can Amy be stopped from banging the biker? I like to see all routes, but am not sure which routes are even there, and how to trigger them.
I've had the same experience here as well. I've had comments deleted for trying to explain what is and what isn't NTR some people just don't understand that there are levels to this shit, just because swinging, sharing, cucking, can lead to NTR doesn't mean it they are are NTR as well. It's not a linear road, it's a fork in a linear road.
I don't mind NTR Games, I don't relate to the MC getting ntr'd or cucked, I just enjoy it being done to someone that's not me.
Sharing and Swinging I would do myself. No issues, You just gotta be aware that it can go south if you don't have stellar communication.
the MC hates his life more
Don´t revisit the dreams, if you want loyal girlfriends
Max is a weak-willed guy, so he can't object to the vulgar actions of experienced lucky guys and bastards!
I don't hate NTR but I like avoidable NTR more... If that is the case I would play both path to see all scenes anyway. But if NTR is unavoidable, it just seems like you have no control over the game... Like Amy's case, no matter how good you are to her and push her off NTR route, she still bang the biker... But then I guess it's more realistic that way cause you don't always get what you want in real life :D
it seems even if you pick choices to avoid the biker he's still there and that's fucked from the dev.
There is a lot left to be desired playing this game. I'll say that much.
I don't mind the NTR but forced NTR isn't really my cup of tea either, I'd rather have a choice to avoid it and not. Rather than a choice to avoid it and it happens anyway.
But now it seems that your decisions really don't matter if there's NTR or nah. Don't get me wrong. If that's your kink, enjoy your humilation.
I just don't see why I should play a game where in I got to get invested into building a relationship, just to get cucked by a random biker anyway.
I don't need this for recreation. I got enough of that shit in daily life, thank you very much.
This is by design, confirmed by the dev. The beach event will happen again in the future and that's where it's supposed to continue.
So much for gaming to feel better, but cannot escape/fight/win against the assholes all around.
Creating assholes to rape the women just makes this disgusting
as it only shits on MC for no reason what so ever.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Hi! I tried to protect Amy by reducing her attraction, I called the biker bad words, but the girl flew into the fire like a moth! It seems to me that the script is based on a story of real love tragedies! My friend confessed his love to the girl, but she laughingly reminded him that they had been friends since childhood and what did love have to do with it!? Until now, she is only friends with him and therefore openly talks about sex with other guys. Complains that she is being bullied! Here is an example from life and a tragedy! He worries and is silent! There is the best cure for love - this is another love! There is a theory that if you walk down the street, then all the people you meet can theoretically become friends and close people! That's why the adventures of the heroes cause such emotions, and the mechanics of the game are of less importance! That's how I understand this game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, she is a gold digging sex skank only thinking about the deed. So much for who you BFF with.
MC has to be the asshole and take her, but this game does not let him, so much for actual real choices.

Remember the Batman quote : ” Because he's the hero Gotham needs, but not the one it deserves right now"
Now think abnout what joker said while burning a mountain of cash : ”This town deserves a better class of criminal”

This game is not about any of that, so playing dumb and giving the perspective of neither the hero nor the villain makes this game miss any type of target it might have.

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
This game is not about any of that, so playing dumb and giving the perspective of neither the hero nor the villain makes this game miss any type of target it might have.
This! So much THIS! I wouldn't mind the netorare if it would be based. Give the player a solid reason for why things are happening. Even if it is a bullshit explanation. I mean, even Doc has the courtesy to add at least a one liner of nonsense for why you can't impregnate a dead demon lawyer. Still better than vague excuses like "ooohhh, you should have said "you look lovely" instead of "you look beautiful" seven updates ago, so that's why you're at the sideline, watching your girl get gangbanged by twelve random thugs. You cuck!"
This is not engaging in the slightest. There's no reason. There's no meaning. There's nothing to achieve. There's just meh.

Seriously, dev expects one to balance out multiple stats of multiple possible love interests over the course of multiple days, without any clue on what's about to be thrown your way. Just to throw all of it into the bin anyway. Rather play Darksouls. At least there I know, it was my failure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8.1
Size 414 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi! As for Amy, yes, you only get one(!) chance to keep the biker away, right at the first meeting and even then someone else might come up. As for Clara, do not fall into the trap of the unrelaible narrators! Several characters, like e.g. Betsy and Jackson, are chronical liars and lie often to get what they want. For instance, there were characters telling the MC that Clara was terrible in bed to get him away from her, then later on we learn that Clara is still virgin.
See some of my posts above on the point of Jackson´s "story". On "loyal Clara" path, Jackson admits to sexual assault at best for him, if it were true, but I am quite sure that on the loyal path, Jackson´s tale turns out to be a lie he made to try to fuck up MC´s and Clara´s relationship.
Yes, you can take Amy away from the motorcyclist once. Only what if another meeting and you end up with him for a ride and you stand like an idiot, there's nothing you can do about it.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This! So much THIS! I wouldn't mind the netorare if it would be based. Give the player a solid reason for why things are happening. Even if it is a bullshit explanation. I mean, even Doc has the courtesy to add at least a one liner of nonsense for why you can't impregnate a dead demon lawyer. Still better than vague excuses like "ooohhh, you should have said "you look lovely" instead of "you look beautiful" seven updates ago, so that's why you're at the sideline, watching your girl get gangbanged by twelve random thugs. You cuck!"
This is not engaging in the slightest. There's no reason. There's no meaning. There's nothing to achieve. There's just meh.

Seriously, dev expects one to balance out multiple stats of multiple possible love interests over the course of multiple days, without any clue on what's about to be thrown your way. Just to throw all of it into the bin anyway. Rather play Darksouls. At least there I know, it was my failure.
...it all makes sense, you just may not like the premise. The whole idea is that they're trying to fuck three girls and it's every man for himself. The MC gets into a relationship with one of them, which they weren't supposed to do, at least in terms of exclusivity. As another has stated earlier it's about balancing the girls' arousal so that if they are in a situation with someone else that they won't fuck around on you.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
...it all makes sense, you just may not like the premise. The whole idea is that they're trying to fuck three girls and it's every man for himself. The MC gets into a relationship with one of them, which they weren't supposed to do, at least in terms of exclusivity. As another has stated earlier it's about balancing the girls' arousal so that if they are in a situation with someone else that they won't fuck around on you.
My dude, the premise got thrown out together with its sense making bathwater the moment the gameplay loop ("balancing the girls' arousal") went to the chopping block for forcing "a situation with someone else that they won't fuck around on you".

If it's about "every man for himself", then show me the route of MC dealing with a handsy taxi driver, or kicking a certain biker of his dick-prosthesis and riding the princess into the sunset? Yeah...
I believe I understand the narrative on this one just fine.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes