deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Clara is quite obviously supposed to be the main focus for the MC with your options being cheat/get cheated on, stay loyal but still have other girls end up being corrupted because not everything is within your control.

Like I said, the MC already went against the "every man for himself" thing by developing interests when that wasn't according to everyone's plan. There's a reason why Amy hasn't done anything with the MC in 8 chapters, she has her own story, this is merely a way to set the foundation. People getting in their feelings over her and the biker is hilarious to me. Amy shouldn't even be in this game, but I'm fine with her being sidelined the way she is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing tho .. you are fine that everyone is for himself to bang most babes.
So why are you ok with MC being kicked outta the running by having others bang his girls?
You are ok with others being selfish but you want MC to be the loser?
Clara is quite obviously supposed to be the main focus for the MC with your options being cheat/get cheated on, stay loyal but still have other girls end up being corrupted because not everything is within your control.

Like I said, the MC already went against the "every man for himself" thing by developing interests when that wasn't according to everyone's plan. There's a reason why Amy hasn't done anything with the MC in 8 chapters, she has her own story, this is merely a way to set the foundation. People getting in their feelings over her and the biker is hilarious to me. Amy shouldn't even be in this game, but I'm fine with her being sidelined the way she is.
How is it ok suddenly MC is sidetracked by the very girls he is supposed to bang,
like you said, every man for himself, MC should also be able to trip all the others,
why is it ok for MC to be the tripped one? You just said it is ok for others to bang
some chicks but not MC. Not having a fighting chance is your fetish?
Defetism and treason is your mantra? Fkk that girl, Amy, we do not need her?
Suit yourself, this is not our fault or the MC at fault, we have no means to reach the goal of this game.
a group of lads eager to lose their cherry before they leave college
MC is very much in a race with the others and getting him blanks is a treasonous way to cheat
the players outta the whole premise of the game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

I absolutely agree that Clara is the main focus for the MC. Since Amy and Betsy were among the girls you could fantasise about, they too have a bigger role to play than the others, but Clara is the central girl for the MC.

That Amy has her own development path is only logical. "Misfits" is more or less a prequel to "12 days", which means certain events have to take place to get that game situation for Amy. And these has consequences not only for Amy´s path, but also for those following her path. Since if you pursue Amy in Misfits, you have to develop towards the voyeuristic half-fag cuck Amy´s boyfriend in 12 days is. So in the long run, you can influence only some nuances about Amy, not the complete path.

Clara´s way as our girlfriend we can influence much more. We can push her towards sharing like in "the plan", cheating ourselves/being cheated on or being loyal to each other.
Additionally we have the daring/sexy dressing and public "mischief" path, which can be done regardless of the other paths. Doing this path and encouraging her raises Clara´s confidence, she dresses more sexy (and likes it to her own surprise) and starts liking showing off, doing some sexual stuff in public. For instance, loyal and daring path Clara get´s really hot and bothered at the thought of giving you in special a handjob on the beach in plain sight, no matter how many other people are there and nearly goes through with it.
Personally I think the daring dress path is more or less "canon", since the Clara in "12 Days" is nonchalant about showing off for personal or the gains of loved ones (hints of the stuff MC and Clara do at the garage to keep the workers), obviously likes doing some daring stuff in public, but unlike Amy, has a hard limit how far she goes. That also hints towards Clara still having her boyfriend/husband.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I absolutely agree that Clara is the main focus for the MC. Since Amy and Betsy were among the girls you could fantasise about, they too have a bigger role to play than the others, but Clara is the central girl for the MC.

That Amy has her own development path is only logical. "Misfits" is more or less a prequel to "12 days", which means certain events have to take place to get that game situation for Amy. And these has consequences not only for Amy´s path, but also for those following her path. Since if you pursue Amy in Misfits, you have to develop towards the voyeuristic half-fag cuck Amy´s boyfriend in 12 days is. So in the long run, you can influence only some nuances about Amy, not the complete path.
Wow i totally forgot Amy was in the other game. I was actually a bit bummed out that I couldn't play with Amy myself, but you're right. It makes complete sense. I think the developer shot himself in the foot by choosing Clara as a character model. She's not good looking IMO. There's other he could've chose.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Kinda upset that this game turned into yet another forced cuck ntr fest that doesn't seem to give you any options to avoid the shit.
Like I've said in multiple other games, I'm absolutely fine with NTR if there's a way to avoid it and make the choices matter. I like playing both paths, the full blown NTR path and the non-NTR path but it just seems like the dev wants MC to be Cuck Norris or some shit. Probably going to abandon this game, which sucks because I've been following since it's initial release. Oh well, moving on.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I sincerely believe that it is a game focused on ntr with a difficult and tortuous path through flags and complicated statistics to hit on a path without ntr. And even then, you still have unavoidable scenes. And as I think many have thought seeing that people who don't like to ntr/share have almost disappeared from this forum. As someone here has already commented, the flags on decisions you made that were apparently not important without knowing what consequences they would have a long time ago result in the ntr.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This game really surprised me. What it lacks in comparative render quality and fancy animation value it more then makes up for with some of the best overall story telling presentations you are going to find in NTR/sharing/corruption based gameplay. Simple on the surface, but at the same time fairly unique in it's ability to do what it does while mostly avoiding the wayyyy to typical accompanying pitfall of going too heavy handed on the cringe or ridiculous corruption pacing.

Would totally be leaving a much more in depth review if i wasn't fapped out and ready for bed after a long edging first time playthrough. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway definitely looking forward to a continuation of the story.

Reactions: MrJ and fbass

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow i totally forgot Amy was in the other game. I was actually a bit bummed out that I couldn't play with Amy myself, but you're right. It makes complete sense. I think the developer shot himself in the foot by choosing Clara as a character model. She's not good looking IMO. There's other he could've chose.
Well, I did start out the game with Amy in mind first, since I played "12 Days", but Clara definitely grew on me. She might be a bit more girl next door type, but Slowburn made her quite expressive and she is attractive in her own way. There are a couple scenes were she is simply adorable.
I speculate that Slowburn took Clara´s model very deliberately and in part as a lesson for the players. While attractive, Clara is not the most attractive girl in school, but potentially the best for a happy relationship. Take a look at most other girls in the game. Amy looks great, but can be easily tricked by need to go too far, Betsy is a lying snake, Joy is a social climber via bed... the only girls in the school who have no major intrinsical flaw are Clara and Pixie.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So it is clear in code, there is no way to keep Amy from the biker. Dev has said it is because of her time in 12 Days.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Then I don't know why he gave us the ability to stop Amy from running over with a biker one time?
I theorise that there are two possibilities why Slowburn did so: One, in the beginning Amy was seen as a major LI like Clara and this changed over time to make sure Amy is like she is at "12 Days" start.
Two, it might be that there are several endings with Amy as girlfriend possible. The main and most likely one is an Amy/MC couple as they are at the start of "12 Days", but if we tried to keep amy away from bad influences and choices, no matter how successful, there will be a variant with Amy being "damaged" goods, but in a better relationship with this MC than the couple rhey would be in "12 Days".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
Jan 7, 2022
And that's not even on an NTR level. Who fantasizes about being a peeping premature ejaculator watching a girl you could take or leave?

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
I theorise that there are two possibilities why Slowburn did so: One, in the beginning Amy was seen as a major LI like Clara and this changed over time to make sure Amy is like she is at "12 Days" start.
Two, it might be that there are several endings with Amy as girlfriend possible. The main and most likely one is an Amy/MC couple as they are at the start of "12 Days", but if we tried to keep amy away from bad influences and choices, no matter how successful, there will be a variant with Amy being "damaged" goods, but in a better relationship with this MC than the couple rhey would be in "12 Days".
Possibility #3: Slowburn just wanted to do more netorare, but thought he may catch a broader array of subscribers by setting up a faux-choice system advertised like a "complex but subtle gameplay experience, that will determine your path with EACH and EVERY girl. Take note that your DECISIONS will have an IMPACT on how people WILL react with YOU and OTHERS!!!", where in code, the only influence MC has is being within the extremes of being "slighty cucked" and "full-blown cucked".

Fuck fake choices. If you want to make a NTR game, then do it! Don't tippy toe around, promising all sorts of things you can't deliver. But maybe I'm being to harsh on dev. I mean, not being able to speak up about what you want and don't want is one of the key things about NTR, right?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Possibility #3: Slowburn just wanted to do more netorare, but thought he may catch a broader array of subscribers by setting up a faux-choice system advertised like a "complex but subtle gameplay experience, that will determine your path with EACH and EVERY girl. Take note that your DECISIONS will have an IMPACT on how people WILL react with YOU and OTHERS!!!", where in code, the only influence MC has is being within the extremes of being "slighty cucked" and "full-blown cucked".

Fuck fake choices. If you want to make a NTR game, then do it! Don't tippy toe around, promising all sorts of things you can't deliver. But maybe I'm being to harsh on dev. I mean, not being able to speak up about what you want and don't want is one of the key things about NTR, right?
Hmm, that would be not possibility 3, but a variant of my proposed variant one, making sure that Amy (and her boyfriend) are in the same position as in "12 Days".
With Clara you have more choices than your insinuation of "slighty to full-blown cucked". There is e.g. a loyal path for her, which follows the choice-system as described above quite well. You can easily get on it, if you do not think with your dick only.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HEre is the problem, tho: MC is set up as a netori bull: virgin desperate to bang any girl.
That is the premise of this game. Then all this shit is revealed where MC is actualy netorare with girls
the other assholes push him into, with lies and all sorts of schemes,
while there are other bulls actually having girls dropped on them like fish dropped from the sky.

Hmm, that would be not possibility 3, but a variant of my proposed variant one, making sure that Amy (and her boyfriend) are in the same position as in "12 Days".
With Clara you have more choices than your insinuation of "slighty to full-blown cucked". There is e.g. a loyal path for her, which follows the choice-system as described above quite well. You can easily get on it, if you do not think with your dick only.
Like some said already,, this is piss poor netorare as is, MC is doing his own manhadling technique and the girls are already dropped on assholes for no reason, because MC is not the bull taking them back, not the
boyfriend taking them back, not the bff taking them back, just some idiot not knowing the human condition.

This game is way back of the other game, so MC not knowing the girls at all leaves room for all kinds of non cannon activities, pushing assholes into the game that serve no purpose at all is detrimental.

The limitations on MC are so extreme there is no drive to go anywhere, if girls will be whores no matter what because of the other game. Players would just play the full on whores in that one rather than have no action in this piss poor introduction to another game that is already in the future and cannot influence anything in this game of past events.

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
With Clara you have more choices than your insinuation of "slighty to full-blown cucked".
Ok, I will play along. Let's forget about the convoluted stat-balancing. Let's forget about side characters. Let's forget about Amy for "lore-reasons". Let's just focus on Clara. Full hardcore, I'm-not-gonna-risk-her-at-that-party, lord's-my-saviour, never-touch-a-girl, not-even-dream-about-that, -loyal path.
Will she give in to her ex-boyfriend behind the school-shack-billboard-thingy, making out with passion, or will she not? Will MC do anything about it, while witnessing the scene, or will he just stand there? ...with the only choice of reaction being there: #1 observing the scene slightly cucked? Or #2; going full mental goblin "let's see how much she can cuck me"?

Reactions: Gambit33

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok, I will play along. Let's forget about the convoluted stat-balancing. Let's forget about side characters. Let's forget about Amy for "lore-reasons". Let's just focus on Clara. Full hardcore, I'm-not-gonna-risk-her-at-that-party, lord's-my-saviour, never-touch-a-girl, not-even-dream-about-that, -loyal path.
Will she give in to her ex-boyfriend behind the school-shack-billboard-thingy, making out with passion, or will she not? Will MC do anything about it, while witnessing the scene, or will he just stand there? ...with the only choice of reaction being there: #1 observing the scene slightly cucked? Or #2; going full mental goblin "let's see how much she can cuck me"?
The same loyal Clara, who even at high slut score will break off the flirt with the bowling guys on her own, looks really happy when we call her to the front seats instead the rather dejected looking one if you agree with Betsy on another "proxy kiss". The Clara who gives you the first handjob of her life. The same Clara who gets excited just thinking about giving you a handjob directly at the beach bar, no matter how many people are there...

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
The same loyal Clara, who even at high slut score will break off the flirt with the bowling guys on her own, looks really happy when we call her to the front seats instead the rather dejected looking one if you agree with Betsy on another "proxy kiss". The Clara who gives you the first handjob of her life. The same Clara who gets excited just thinking about giving you a handjob directly at the beach bar, no matter how many people are there...
You didn't answer my question. But that's ok, turret. I know you're only answering your own questions. Also the questions of others beside me, because you said it will give you enough experience to confidently answer my questions.
I trust you. <3 /s

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes