Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since Amy lost her virginity already with the biker and Clara gave stepdad a blowjob, I wonder where this will go next update and what naughty things we’ll see. I would like to see Sebastian start making his move towards the girls and get some good scenes
While Amy we witnessed, the story of Jackson is currently just that, a story. We already had proven lies, made-up like truth in the game. Several characters said that Clara got dropped by Gordon because she was terrible in bed, then later we learned that Clara is still virgin.
There will be paths were what Jackson said, who by the way admitted to coercion and sexual assault with his tale, will be true, but not on all paths. At least on the loyal path, esp. if you had always Amy serving, this story will turn out to be a lie by Jackson because he wants to screw with your head.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
At the end of the eighth part , Jackson told Max about having sex with Clara in the car ! True or false? Clara's indicators in the upper left corner have increased! So it's true. Max cannot seriously influence events, and so far fate suggests that he just get in line, as the patient bespectacled man did!!!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At the end of the eighth part , Jackson told Max about having sex with Clara in the car ! True or false? Clara's indicators in the upper left corner have increased! So it's true. Max cannot seriously influence events, and so far fate suggests that he just get in line, as the patient bespectacled man did!!!
I would not be so sure currently! We already had several stories in game which turned out to be lies and the indicators changing forth and back. That is not an indication of truth, it will very much depend on how we played the game before that point.
If we played loyality path, esp. if Clara never played waitress for Jackson, then it will turn out to be a lie.
BTW, Jackson admitted in his tale to both coercion (about money) and sexual assault (forcing a blowjob), so that is another point why it should be a lie on any halway loyalty path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I agree that there is no connection between the moment when Max does not let Clara go to the poker evening and Jackson's story! But that's for now! Jackson could have arranged an unscheduled meeting! In general, the author knows how to create intrigues in history, perhaps he himself experienced similar adventures in life or was nearby! I look forward to the continuation of the story, the explosion of emotions and passion between the characters!

Reactions: ann87ra

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I like the game and the characters, so I dig into the plot! I really feel sorry for Max! That's the thing. The author stated that this game is the background to the game 12 days of Christmas. Some characters participate in both games! For example, the bespectacled Eustace, Amy's father, Clara. Now, if you look into the future, Amy will have a college fiance and Clara is single. So Max will eventually lose both girls, get a broken heart, the opportunity to just watch and suffer! In the future, only the bespectacled man has a chance to catch happiness. I hope that life is stronger than unhappy love and Max will be fine! It would be better if the stories were not closely related!

• Sad
Reactions: Dopplyn

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The answer to the question should be sought at the beginning of the story , where Max and his friends admit that the girls from their class are not interested in them yet! The guys' self-esteem declined even more after the unscrupulous Eustace was able to infect them with the technology of conquering girls by gradual corruption. And in the dirtiest ways, without interfering, and sometimes helping rivals! That's why some events in the game are mandatory! Therefore, now just guys are watching the adventures of girls and taking into account the points scored! To then pick up humiliated girls, probably even by blackmail! Eustace actually seeks reciprocity from Amy, but she ignores him! They had been friends since childhood, but then something happened! Maybe the next story of the author will be devoted to the disclosure of this mystery! Hehe!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I like the game and the characters, so I dig into the plot! I really feel sorry for Max! That's the thing. The author stated that this game is the background to the game 12 days of Christmas. Some characters participate in both games! For example, the bespectacled Eustace, Amy's father, Clara. Now, if you look into the future, Amy will have a college fiance and Clara is single. So Max will eventually lose both girls, get a broken heart, the opportunity to just watch and suffer! In the future, only the bespectacled man has a chance to catch happiness. I hope that life is stronger than unhappy love and Max will be fine! It would be better if the stories were not closely related!
While I agree and also wrote in another post that for Amy some events have to be hardcoded, since "Misfits" is something of a prequel to "12 Days of christmas", that is not so much the case for Clara! While we can be rather sure that the "daring dresses/show off" path is something of canon, since the "12 days" Clara has few qualms to use her looks and appeal to make money/show Amy how to quickly make money, there is nothing definite in that game about her relationship status.
The "12days" Clara can be single or in a relationship, it was not mentioned (unless I totally overlooked something). Two hints that Clara in "12 days" might be in a relationship is that she returns home rather soon and has a hard limit how far she goes.
So Max can still be a lucky guy.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Max may be happy, but for now his brain is boiling with problems! The first is how to react to changes in Clara's behavior? The second is that Max needs to come to the park and get a thank you from Amy! But it is known from reliable sources that the damn biker will also come to the park on a date with Amy! What an intrigue!

Jul 27, 2020
In 12 days of Christmas we actually don't know if Clara a single or not. It's not mentioned.

Reactions: Turret

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Let 's apply the Sherlock Holmes deduction method ! Clara, Amy's friend, can easily go to another city to her sister without asking for leave! Clara is interested in mature men like Amy 's father ! After the shower scene , Amy 's father lovingly made Clara 's ass blush from the execution ! A married girl is hardly punished in this way ! Here are the indirect signs of a single girl!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Let 's apply the Sherlock Holmes deduction method ! Clara, Amy's friend, can easily go to another city to her sister without asking for leave! Clara is interested in mature men like Amy 's father ! After the shower scene , Amy 's father lovingly made Clara 's ass blush from the execution ! A married girl is hardly punished in this way ! Here are the indirect signs of a single girl!
Pardon me, but what are you talking about? In "12 days" Clara had NO shower scene with Amy´s Dad and neither did she have one in "Misfits"! When did that "shower scene" take place, I never saw it?

What is far more hinting towards Clara being IN a relationship in "12 Days", Clara did not participate in the Stripper touching despite being turned on. The next day she showed off to get some money for Amy (which is a clear hint the daring dress path is something of canon in Misfits), but later in the rest room she did never go above a handjob, a hard limit. And she told Amy that "...just a handjob. That is not cheating." The "12 Days" Clara has a clear limit how far she indulges her exhibitionist and showoff streak and she talked about what she considers cheating. A single Clara could simply have said "just a handjob, no big deal." The "12 days" Clara has lines she does not cross, that hints towards that Max can be a lucky guy in "Misfits".

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I see the texts in the screenshots from the game for 12 days and draw conclusions! Clara openly flirts with Amy's father. What worries me is how the events will be connected!? The game of 12 days has already been completed! Max and his friends are not in the game at all! So Amy and Clara in the game "Misfits" practiced with the guys, teased, moved to a new level and forgot! Ah! Yes! The bespectacled man can wait for the fulfillment of the main desire, to get Amy as a wife!

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes