Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I see the texts in the screenshots from the game for 12 days and draw conclusions! Clara openly flirts with Amy's father. What worries me is how the events will be connected!? The game of 12 days has already been completed! Max and his friends are not in the game at all! So Amy and Clara in the game "Misfits" practiced with the guys, teased, moved to a new level and forgot! Ah! Yes! The bespectacled man can wait for the fulfillment of the main desire, to get Amy as a wife!
I really did not remember this scene in "12 Days", maybe because it was in the choiceless start part of the game, had to start a new game to get it. But while the "12 Days" Clara has a faible for older men (which was mentioned in Misfits too), the sequence you found insinuates that Clara likes to tease (as said I believe the "daring dresses/show off path" to be canon), but it never went further.
In addition as mentioned in an earlier post, by Clara´s own words later in "12 Days" "just a handjob. That is not cheating." She has a line she does not cross and how she worded it. Daring clothes, showing off, teasing and up a handjob that is ok for Clara, but also her limit.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It's okay! There is a topic for discussion! I'm trying to guess the events in the game. Now you can almost physically feel the process of entering the adult life of several young characters in the game, it's interesting because they are very similar to real people! Amy and Clara are serious and reasonable. But Amy loves alcohol and is not afraid to lose self-control! She easily got close to the biker! Clara tells Max that she is only waiting for a serious relationship with the groom! But fate can order it in its own way! The main thing is to start , and then you will have to have 1 permanent boyfriend or brutal men will have Amy and Clara ! I wonder if there will be options for changing the status of Max and his friends ! While they spend their money on girls, flirt, watch and get jealous! And their competitors, brutal guys and old men very successfully attack girls!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I 'm looking forward to the continuation of the story ! The author came up with and built the story in such a way that optimistic pessimism dominates the game so far! I like Max, but he just gives in to circumstances and does not fight for his happiness. Water does not flow under a lying stone ! Further events led to the fact that Amy became Dave's fiancee! A stupid deal with my father led to unexpected consequences ! Dave has acquired the status of a puppet! Amy had intimacy with so many men that if their dicks were hung on Dave's back, he would look like a hedgehog or could play the role of an elegant fir tree at a Christmas party! Eustace can get Amy ! But then Amy will get a bad mood during the day and bad smells at night! In general , the end of the story is known !I wonder what adventures led the heroes to such a life!

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why does Amy belong to someone else every time I try
In the case of Clara, maybe because you follow the game instructions, which are intentionally skewed? I mentioned it in several of my earlier posts in the thread (e.g. thread post 581, 579, 560 and some older ones) how to get onto the loyalty path. This path can be played with or without the "daring dress" subroute.
In the case of Amy, "Misfits" is the prequel to "12 days of Christmas", so certain events in Amy´s life have to be hardcoded to arrive at the situation in "12 Days".

• Sad
Reactions: UpravDom

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Oh, Cruise decided to surprise Amy and introduce him to his friends. So he's serious about Amy if he's willing to introduce her to his biker club friends! :sneaky:
That is one possibility, another is a rival biker gang. There must be a reason why Amy is not with Cruise anymore when "12 Days" starts. While both could have dumped the other, currently they seem rather happy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
How easy and simple everything is! Cute schoolgirls! Do you want a big and pure love? Come to the biker 's park at night ! True, bikers have girls in common, but most importantly, a loved one is happy!

Reactions: podkop09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Amy is my least favorite girl in this game and I don't mind if there is content with her as I know some people like her the best, just hope whole update is not about her :)
From that patreon update:
" I quite like this chapter: it has a nice mixture of old and new events, includes a bit for each of the main girls, and progresses the corruption level significantly for all of them. Sets up the next week nicely. "

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Must be another bugfix/extension stuff, since chapter Nine should be out this week as well.
You are correct. I failed to compare the change log on fap-nation w/ the change log on f95. The game content on fap-nation is the same as the v8.0 content on f95; everything else listed on fap-nation are fixes.

Reactions: Turret

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
An important assumption! In 12 days it is stated that Amy and Dave studied together in the same college! So now comes the moment when Dave will appear in history and somehow will be near Amy.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes