Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You didn't answer my question. But that's ok, turret. I know you're only answering your own questions. Also the questions of others beside me, because you said it will give you enough experience to confidently answer my questions.
I trust you. <3 /s
That was actually an answer to your question! But since you need more, that is the same Clara that breaks it off when Gordon forces her (had to do a specific run, since I normally arrive at the scene behind the shed directly). The same Clara who still wants revenge on Gordon and tells Amy later that Gordon wants her back but that she is with the MC now.
Amy, Clara and to a certain extend Joy are a prime examples of a headscratcher for generations. Why the heck dream some girls about being together with bonafide asshats instead of good guys? And why go some girls, here Amy in special, for it, despite knowing what fullblown idiots they are, just using and abusing them? Slowburn seems to be quite an observer and has integrated some of this into the game. As said, if you play "Misfits" you can get interesting arcs, if you think about your choices instead of just clicking through.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
And that's not even on an NTR level. Who fantasizes about being a peeping premature ejaculator watching a girl you could take or leave?
Within the context of people sitting down to play this specific game? Probably about the same rough amount that take the whole "i'm the MC" role in playing the game to some literal extreme level. Either way it's an very small % amount of people.

You are grossly overestimating the amount of fantasizing fine detail that goes into a lot of jack off sessions. To most there it's still ultimately pixels that ain't actually you or some real life love interest having sex on the screen :)

Last edited:

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
Within the context of people sitting down to play this specific game? Probably about the same rough amount people that take the whole "i'm the MC" role in playing the game to some literal extreme level. Either way it's an very small amount of people.

You are grossly overestimating the amount of surrounding fantasizing detail that goes into a lot of jack off sessions. To most there it's still ultimately pixels that ain't actually you or some real life love interest having sex on the screen :)
Very fair point. Still frustrating to click away hours of "mechanics" in order to get to the next plot point in which !PLOTTWIST! your input didn't matter, anyway.
I don't know. Maybe I'm just butthurt over the game desing.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I absolutely agree that Clara is the main focus for the MC. Since Amy and Betsy were among the girls you could fantasise about, they too have a bigger role to play than the others, but Clara is the central girl for the MC.

That Amy has her own development path is only logical. "Misfits" is more or less a prequel to "12 days", which means certain events have to take place to get that game situation for Amy. And these has consequences not only for Amy´s path, but also for those following her path. Since if you pursue Amy in Misfits, you have to develop towards the voyeuristic half-fag cuck Amy´s boyfriend in 12 days is. So in the long run, you can influence only some nuances about Amy, not the complete path.

Clara´s way as our girlfriend we can influence much more. We can push her towards sharing like in "the plan", cheating ourselves/being cheated on or being loyal to each other.
Additionally we have the daring/sexy dressing and public "mischief" path, which can be done regardless of the other paths. Doing this path and encouraging her raises Clara´s confidence, she dresses more sexy (and likes it to her own surprise) and starts liking showing off, doing some sexual stuff in public. For instance, loyal and daring path Clara get´s really hot and bothered at the thought of giving you in special a handjob on the beach in plain sight, no matter how many other people are there and nearly goes through with it.
Personally I think the daring dress path is more or less "canon", since the Clara in "12 Days" is nonchalant about showing off for personal or the gains of loved ones (hints of the stuff MC and Clara do at the garage to keep the workers), obviously likes doing some daring stuff in public, but unlike Amy, has a hard limit how far she goes. That also hints towards Clara still having her boyfriend/husband.
Crap, I don't even remember her in 12 days.

Jan 7, 2022
Within the context of people sitting down to play this specific game? Probably about the same rough amount that take the whole "i'm the MC" role in playing the game to some literal extreme level. Either way it's an very small % amount of people.

You are grossly overestimating the amount of fantasizing fine detail that goes into a lot of jack off sessions. To most there it's still ultimately pixels that ain't actually you or some real life love interest having sex on the screen :)
Guy, if the vast majority shrugged off the cringey situation and bellied up to jacking it to the few distant dark pixels in that scene, I'll eat my mouse.

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
Funny story for lazy people. Reading everything is not required.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jay-zuz. There are a lot of ugly characters in this game.
I might be able to concentrate on the more attractive ones, but the rest of the game isn't exactly up my alley as well.
To be fair, this might actually be intentional, but for the life of me, I wouldn't understand why so many of the characters look like caricatures.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Jay-zuz. There are a lot of ugly characters in this game.
I might be able to concentrate on the more attractive ones, but the rest of the game isn't exactly up my alley as well.
To be fair, this might actually be intentional, but for the life of me, I wouldn't understand why so many of the characters look like caricatures.
Maybe he tried to be more realistic, I guess?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So it's possible to go a full Romance route with Clara?
Yes, there is a full romance route with Clara, in two variants. One is "just" a romance, the other is the "daring dress" route, where Clara learns about herself that she likes wearing sexy clothes and showing off. If you want to know a bit about these routes, you can read some of my former posts on that subject, e.g. post 560, 579, 581 and some older ones.

Clara is such a slut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Clara can become a slut or be a loyal girfriend. If you like a loyal, but a bit slutty girlfriend, you should aim towards the "daring clothes" path.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Guy, if the vast majority shrugged off the cringey situation and bellied up to jacking it to the few distant dark pixels in that scene, I'll eat my mouse.
Cringey opposite to what? You are talking about a game genre that is essentially 99% built around cringey "i want to screw my mommy" fetishes or the derpy 13 year old mentality driven "Nobody can resist my penis at first glace. Yay! . Do you want to join my harem?" middle eastern/japanese game concepts.

For all intents and purpose, writing in a rather standard RL and more american'ized appeal storyline where the young/naive girl falls for and gets played by the "bad boy" first time crush is actually scoring pretty high on the originality scale here :)

Reactions: ann87ra

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Yes, there is a full romance route with Clara, in two variants. One is "just" a romance, the other is the "daring dress" route, where Clara learns about herself that she likes wearing sexy clothes and showing off. If you want to know a bit about these routes, you can read some of my former posts on that subject, e.g. post 560, 579, 581 and some older ones.

Well, Clara can become a slut or be a loyal girfriend. If you like a loyal, but a bit slutty girlfriend, you should aim towards the "daring clothes" path.
I see. I did that route just to test if you could play other paths, but I got confused with Jackson's last scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In other words assholes dropped babes on their dong because dev cannot write actual dialogue to make it
plot related, just does the dorothy whirlwind drop assholes in the story and the girls on top of them.
Cringey opposite to what? You are talking about a game genre that is essentially 99% built around cringey "i want to screw my mommy" fetishes or the derpy 13 year old mentality driven "Nobody can resist my penis at first glace. Yay! . Do you want to join my harem?" middle eastern/japanese game concepts.

For all intents and purpose, writing in a rather standard RL and more american'ized appeal storyline where the young/naive girl falls for and gets played by the "bad boy" first time crush is actually scoring pretty high on the originality scale here :)
Oldest asshole move of all time: make the action with the assholes you write nothing about,
nobody knows anything of and are redundant into useless to the story.

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021

Fair take. Still a trope for a trope, though. As fresh as it be, compared to what else makes up the majority of what we see, it's still the same old. Premise and first few versions got me hoping for a VN where NPCs actually ARE aware of MCs decisions, and MC getting choices based on the consequences of those actions, rather than not "remembering" the therefore cut-out scenes.
I guess it's not that bad because I get to see scenes that had nothing to do with the gameplay of the last 10 hours.
What refreshing twists! Cultural milestones like "Oh well, maybe I can watch my best friend screw my mommy." or "Nobody can resist our combined peni at third glance. Yay! . Do you want to... like... i dont know... maybe... let me take pictures of your boyfriends harem?"
How marvelous; much innovation

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I see. I did that route just to test if you could play other paths, but I got confused with Jackson's last scene.
Yes, this last scene, esp. if you had Amy serving Jackson´s poker round all the time, is confusing.for many. On loyal Clara paths it makes no sense at all. As I wrote in posts before, I think this story by Jackson turns out to be another lie in one of the coming parts. It will not be the first one. Some characters like Betsy or Jackson to name a couple are cronical liars for personal gains. Remember the stoy about Clara that Gordon dropped her because she was terrible in bed? Later it turns out that she is still virgin.
In his tale at the end of the update Jackson (if we play the loyal Clara paths) "admits" to coercion and sexual assault at best. I think at least on the loyal paths it will turn out to be a lie, because Jackson wants to screw with the MC´s mind. Only if you pushed Clara and Amy towards sharing and full sluttiness Jackson´s story might, just might, turn out true.

Jan 7, 2022

That's not what was being objected to. You're fappally equivocating yourself into quite the straw man there.

Apr 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/CH1/canteen/canteen_eric_talk2.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/CH1/canteen/canteen_eric_talk2.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Lots of crashes in this release

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes