UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Now the game resembles a wagon that is located in front of an electric locomotive called 12 days ! Therefore, Dave is like a piano hidden in the bushes, which will roll out onto the stage unexpectedly, but very successfully! Amy's girlfriend is now completely printed out! Now she won't be able to resist harassment! Of course Eustace will take advantage of the situation and stick to Amy like a bath leaf! That 's when Dave suddenly has to show up at college and another story begins ! Max is a weakling, so he will meet Clara by inertia! Iron logic!

Reactions: Trogglew

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Now the game resembles a wagon that is located in front of an electric locomotive called 12 days ! Therefore, Dave is like a piano hidden in the bushes, which will roll out onto the stage unexpectedly, but very successfully! Amy's girlfriend is now completely printed out! Now she won't be able to resist harassment! Of course Eustace will take advantage of the situation and stick to Amy like a bath leaf! That 's when Dave suddenly has to show up at college and another story begins ! Max is a weakling, so he will meet Clara by inertia! Iron logic!
Please do not get it the wrong way, but as a non-native English speaker I have problems to understand some of your points in the quoted post! Among Amy´s friends, yes, Betsy is clearly on the way to not and not wanting to resist the Misfits (mayb others as well). Clara, if on loyal path, likes to tease if we encouraged her along the way, but not more.

It is interesting that Chaz is beginning to get worried too about the plans of "Revenge of the Nerds". He is clearly falling for Betsy, as Max is falling for Clara if following that path.
As for Dave, he will only need to "enter stage left" if we players go for Clara(which I most definitely do on most playthroughs) or Betsy. As I said, if we play the Amy path, then we will be the Dave of "12 Days".
As for Max being a weakling, our "alter ego" in game might not be very forward, a bit shy and has some voyeuristic tendencies, but he is not a full douche like the biker, Gordon or Dave! Heck, even on a tame playthrough of "12 Days" Dave is more of a weak douche than Max, Eustace and Chaz ever were. He makes them look like Chads in comparison.

Jan 7, 2022
Please do not get it the wrong way, but as a non-native English speaker I have problems to understand some of your points in the quoted post! Among Amy´s friends, yes, Betsy is clearly on the way to not and not wanting to resist the Misfits (mayb others as well). Clara, if on loyal path, likes to tease if we encouraged her along the way, but not more.

It is interesting that Chaz is beginning to get worried too about the plans of "Revenge of the Nerds". He is clearly falling for Betsy, as Max is falling for Clara if following that path.
As for Dave, he will only need to "enter stage left" if we players go for Clara(which I most definitely do on most playthroughs) or Betsy. As I said, if we play the Amy path, then we will be the Dave of "12 Days".
As for Max being a weakling, our "alter ego" in game might not be very forward, a bit shy and has some voyeuristic tendencies, but he is not a full douche like the biker, Gordon or Dave! Heck, even on a tame playthrough of "12 Days" Dave is more of a weak douche than Max, Eustace and Chaz ever were. He makes them look like Chads in comparison.
It's not your English. That was word salad.

Reactions: MrJ and Turret

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I don't see a connection between the two games, so I'm talking about this topic! Max has to change his name in the documents to become Dave! I hope I said everything correctly! Thanks for your attention!

Reactions: Turret

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dev please make the sex scenes longer. The LIs are pretty much corrupted at this point. Last update was a good indicator. Lets go back to the beach and the poker party, Lets do another couples night out, this time we bang out

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
A very interesting continuation of the story! The plot is filled with intrigue and meaning! The heroes have shown individual traits of their character and an analysis of events can be made. Clara flirts bravely, but does not lose control. For now! Amy is a stubborn girl and follows her frivolous feelings! She flew into the fire like a curious butterfly and got burned! Poor Amy! Poor Max! Kind guy Max meets Clara against his will, but in fact dreams of a girl Amy. We choose and we are chosen, it's bad if it doesn't match! What kind of adventure will this mismatch lead to!? We will wait for what a surprise the dear author will prepare! Thank you very much!
Goddamn man, not every sentence needs to end in an exclamation.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Why are there so many exclamation marks used? I answer. I told about my hot emotions. Only words and dots at the end of a sentence are too cold.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Having played several playthroughs of the new update, I can tell that the "daring dress" path(which can be done both on a loyal and sharing or NTR routes) has subdivisions too. There is an exhibitionist route where you can encourage/like Clara to really show off in public (examples that you are on this route are Clara getting hot thinking about giving you a handjob right on the beach and her checking if the alley tramp got a good look what she and Max were doing) and one where just the daring clothes and Clara becoming braver are the focus. To this your choice of party dress (white sexy-classy or black sexy-slutty) early in the game makes an impact too. If you choose the black dress that leads to a wilder Clara.
As mentioned earlier, this daring dress path can be done both on a loyal relationship path and the sharing or NTR paths, which already show differences. Even the wilder "black dress" Clara has some serious limits how far she goes on the loyal path, whereas on sharing and NTR paths these limits are receeding rather fast now.

• Wow
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to make a bold guess. There is one superstar named Amy in the game, so she is much ahead of her friends in her hot adventures! Clara is being careful. Betsy wants to, but it doesn't work out. What will happen next? Anything. It's a pity, but it's already known that for Amy there is not a single happy ending to the story called 12 days. The role of Max is also interesting, through his eyes and ears we can observe adventures. I wish you all good luck!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
In previous posts, I have drawn attention to the lack of a visible connection between the two games. I wanted to understand this issue. The answer is outrageously simple and is at the very beginning of the game . In the picture where you can change the name of the main character, you need to substitute the name Dave. Now Dave is in the game and there is a connection between the games! Everything is logical, unless of course the respected inventive author has twisted a sophisticated intrigue. Be healthy!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 9.0
Size 372 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just finished the 12 days of Christmas. Good game. Love the MC and a lot of the other characters. Looking forward to trying this one. Especially since apparently it has some NTR in it as well.

Reactions: MrJ and podkop09

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Loving the NTR focus of this game. Wish there were more like it. 12 Days of Christmas was *fine* but Dave was too supportive of it. NTR humiliation or bust!
Just finished the 12 days of Christmas. Good game. Love the MC and a lot of the other characters. Looking forward to trying this one. Especially since apparently it has some NTR in it as well.
"Misfits" has loyal, sharing and NTR paths plus the "daring dress" paths, which can be done alongside each of the major paths. Your choices from the start have impact and remember that the instructions given at game start are aimed towards the sharing (and to an extend NTR) paths. For the loyal paths see some of my earlier posts in the thread.(e.g. post 581 and 587)
The main focus of Misfits are the stories of Amy and Clara, Betsy is important as well, but not as much as the former two.(These 3 girls are special, can become your girlfriends)

There is something you can do to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I think that Amy "event" is hardcoded, I will make an "Amy run" in the evening to see if it is possible to get around it.

Last edited:

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Any chance of implementing save game naming? It would make it easier to go on the different paths. :)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes