Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is something you can do to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did 2 Amy runs, still got the event you mentioned. I had not the time to test all variants, but I think that only a very specific, zero mistakes path might stop that event from happening. But I am rather sure that it is hardcoded as a prequel to the Amy and Dave of "12 Days".
With Cruise gone, Amy said to Max that she would like to have a boyfriend like him, so the Amy path is still open, but only for those players pulling towards a Dave situation. That in most cases Max stated later in review in bed that Amy might be a good fit for the Misfits plans, shows that he likes Clara (or Betsy for those on her path) more now.

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
There were 12 parts in the game for 12 days, and how many will there be in MISFITS? Amy lost the bet, but she still made her choice and the game ended immediately. Now we can assume Amy's contacts with a teacher at school, with Sebastian, stimulation of basketball players, with Jackson, with a bartender on the beach, in a cafe... at the end of the game with Max (aka Dave). Clara also has a lot of contacts, but it is unclear how far she will go. Clara loves Max (Dave), but will give him up to Amy! There are a lot of events and it is difficult to show them in 3 releases. In any case, the game will end when Amy and Max (Dave) become a couple!

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There were 12 parts in the game for 12 days, and how many will there be in MISFITS? Amy lost the bet, but she still made her choice and the game ended immediately. Now we can assume Amy's contacts with a teacher at school, with Sebastian, stimulation of basketball players, with Jackson, with a bartender on the beach, in a cafe... at the end of the game with Max (aka Dave). Clara also has a lot of contacts, but it is unclear how far she will go. Clara loves Max (Dave), but will give him up to Amy! There are a lot of events and it is difficult to show them in 3 releases. In any case, the game will end when Amy and Max (Dave) become a couple!
I think your scenario only comes true on the Amy path. If we are aiming for Clara or Betsy, this won´t happen. Amy telling you that she would like a boyfriend like you just happens if give her a lift after the park event, not if we just shadow Amy. And in most variants of the bedtime daily review Max says that Amy now would be a a good prospect for the "Revenge of the Nerds" plan of the Misfits. Hardly a ringing endorsement of what Amy is doing.

Slowburn is really good at making scenes/events with double meanings. e.g. When Jackson told us about his sexual assault/"conquest" of Clara, we saw her scores going up, many seeing this as proof that it happened, even if we are on the loyal path and Clara never serving at the poker rounds. On the NTR paths, this story might come true, but not on the loyal and sharing paths, where Clara confesses to posing and doing a bikini car wash. Something esp. the Clara on the "daring clothes exhibitionist subpath" finds totally hot, which is the reason for her stats rise. Well done, Slowburn!
The solution is ambigeous enough to serve for as fitting for all the main routes. The bikini car wash was long and draining enough that it is very unlikely a tired Clara (eps. the one never serving at Jackson´s poker round) would go to Jackson later on, but there would be a bit of time for it. So Slowburn can use this later for all paths. On the loyal and some sharing paths the bikini car wash and nothing else will be true, only on the NTR paths Jackson´s story will turn out to be ture.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I am still fixated on the author's statement that the MISFITS game is a story about the previous life of the heroes from the game called 12 Days! If this statement is fulfilled, then at the end of the game Max (Dave) and Amy must definitely become a couple. Any hot adventures can happen in the game, but the end is the same. But the author can change the plot of the game by making it an independent story ! The author portrayed the characters in such a way that they look like living people in physical parameters and behavior. Maybe these are people he knows , with whom nothing happened in real life ! You can recoup in the game.Ha ha!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am still fixated on the author's statement that the MISFITS game is a story about the previous life of the heroes from the game called 12 Days! If this statement is fulfilled, then at the end of the game Max (Dave) and Amy must definitely become a couple. Any hot adventures can happen in the game, but the end is the same. But the author can change the plot of the game by making it an independent story ! The author portrayed the characters in such a way that they look like living people in physical parameters and behavior. Maybe these are people he knows , with whom nothing happened in real life ! You can recoup in the game.Ha ha!
I see your point, but Dave was less of a Hero of "12 Days" than Amy was. Her former life is more important.
I theorise more into the direction that Max only "becomes Dave" in the case the player follows Amy´s path in "Misfits". If the player choses Clara (or Betsy) than Max will stay a distinct friend of Amy, with Dave popping up in the wake of Cruise´s leaving.

I point to the thoughts of Max in the current version of Misfits on a loyal (even on a sharing) Clara run. While he still has a crush on Amy, this crush is clearly waning at the end of 9.0. You can let Amy go home all by herself after the park event and even if Max gives her a ride, he is clearly disappointed that she did not listen to Clara´s and his own warnings. Max muses about Amy being a good prospect for the Misfit´s sexual plans and there are other tidbits over the new version and parts of the last update, which show Max´ waning interest in Amy and rising attraction to Clara on both loyal and sharing Clara routes.

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think that if the plot and characters of the game arouse many people to openly express their opinions and even argue, then this means that the author has found a good topic and has done a good job! Well, now, as in a real detective story, you have to wait for the end of the story to find out exactly who the main villain is.

• Hey there

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think that if the plot and characters of the game arouse many people to openly express their opinions and even argue, then this means that the author has found a good topic and has done a good job! Well, now, as in a real detective story, you have to wait for the end of the story to find out exactly who the main villain is.
That is absolutely right. I doubt we would discuss as much and broad in a simple "Fap"game. And I tend to agree with you that it is quite possible that Slowburn worked people he knows/knew into Amy, Clara, Betsy, Eustace, Erik, Chaz, Gordon and Co.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is such a strange game - semi-realistic setting makes it interesting, but then Amy goes from a crush on a biker to sex with two men at once in no time at all. And some of the renders look really good (the beach section especially) but sometimes the facial expressions are weird and a bit grotesque

• Thinking Face

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is such a strange game - semi-realistic setting makes it interesting, but then Amy goes from a crush on a biker to sex with two men at once in no time at all. And some of the renders look really good (the beach section especially) but sometimes the facial expressions are weird and a bit grotesque
Hi! If you followed some of the earlier discussion in the thread, "Misfits" is the prequel to the game "12 Days of Christmas". So the characters popping up in both games (Amy, Clara, maybe MC) have to have some fixed prior developments to be the persons they are at the start of "12 Days". For Amy these prior events shaping her personality are more and deeper inprinting than those for Clara.
The Clara of "12 Days" likes to tease and show off, but she has a hard limit how far she goes with others. So having a happy end with Max/Clara in Misfits, both on loyal and sharing paths, should be rather unproblematic, if not totally easy, to reach.

In the case of Amy the situation is different. She starts "12 Days" with a boyfriend and depending ion the decisions of the player, she can fully go "the reasons sanctions the means". So if you want to have a happy Max/Amy couple in Misfits, this needs a specific path to end up a voyeuristic boyfriend and Amy going through some harsh events.

• Hey there

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Readers have already discussed the game from all sides. But if you want to talk, then you can dream. For example, how the behavior of Amy, Clara and Betsy will change. During the survey, Amy admitted that she is very shy, so the ideal guy should be enterprising, experienced, caring and able to show the world. Amy
I was cruelly mistaken, but I studied the world in just 2 days. Amy is offended,
broken and vulnerable to harassment. Clara has learned to drink alcohol and continues to look for an adult, kind, and rich guy. Betsy wants to go out and have fun! The story has advanced to a high gorenje!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I draw conclusions based on the facts . The MISFITS game must have an ending when Amy and Max (aka Dave) become a couple! Then they have the right to become the main characters together in the next game, which is called the 12 days of Christmas! The 9th chapter ends in 2 ways. Max takes Amy home on a bike and talks to her . There is hope for a quick rapprochement. If Amy goes by taxi, there will be more hot adventures. Max will be jealous and wait for his turn .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I draw conclusions based on the facts . The MISFITS game must have an ending when Amy and Max (aka Dave) become a couple! Then they have the right to become the main characters together in the next game, which is called the 12 days of Christmas! The 9th chapter ends in 2 ways. Max takes Amy home on a bike and talks to her . There is hope for a quick rapprochement. If Amy goes by taxi, there will be more hot adventures. Max will be jealous and wait for his turn .
Hi! Pardon me, but "Misfits" must have just one of the endings (!) with Amy and Max. And this ending has to be done with a very specific playthrough, since then the two must match the situation at the start of "12 days".

If you play a Clara (or Betsy) route, this will not happen! If you go for Clara, both loyal or sharing paths, Max and Clara will become a couple at the end of Misfits and Dave will soon pop up for Amy after Cruise has left now. Remember how Cruise, the biker, one day just turned up? It will be nearly the same with Dave, if you are not on the Amy path. I speculate that he will be a guy in your class we just saw in passing (or simply an arm at the edge of the render:) ) in the group shots.

That there must be endings with Clara (and Betsy, even if she is currently a semimain character due to fans) is absolutely clear when you play towards her. Where in the beginning Clara still liked Gordon´s buff figure over Max´"nerd frame", in the last couple updates you see changes, like Clara stating about Gordon "replaced him with a better model" or Max in one of his bedtime reviews saying that Amy might now fit into the plans of the misfits, with the phrasing making it clear that Max´crush on Amy is coming to an end.
That is stated much more neutral if you tried to gain many Amy points and flag events, but if you aimed for Clara points and flag events, then you see the erosion of Max crush for Amy.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Of course , I don 't know the author of the game personally and fortunately I can 't influence the creative process ! The author is a bold creative person with a rich imagination. But in any game with a plot, a universal rule is always observed. All the characters in the game simply create a background by their actions and make the adventures for the main character more vivid. In this case, the main character is Amy and the guy who tells us this story. In general, let's live and see the continuation! The author will now definitely resolve our dispute! In your favor!

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes