Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I'm gonna be real. I'm only in this game for Clara. She's fun, sexy, has a great corruption path and a lot of personality. Betsy is fun an all, but kind of one-note; sees a dick, acquires a dick, she's a go getter and I appreciate that. Amy... I don't get the appeal of Amy. She's generic and really doesn't have much of a personality, and to be honest I confused her with Bean for the first little bit. She's the same girl I've seen in a hundred of these game. Slips on a banana peel, ends up in the wrong situation and is stuffed with 5 dicks acting like she has no idea how she got there. Clara knows damn well how she's going to end up there and loves it.

Nov 5, 2018
I'm gonna be real. I'm only in this game for Clara. She's fun, sexy, has a great corruption path and a lot of personality. Betsy is fun an all, but kind of one-note; sees a dick, acquires a dick, she's a go getter and I appreciate that. Amy... I don't get the appeal of Amy. She's generic and really doesn't have much of a personality, and to be honest I confused her with Bean for the first little bit. She's the same girl I've seen in a hundred of these game. Slips on a banana peel, ends up in the wrong situation and is stuffed with 5 dicks acting like she has no idea how she got there. Clara knows damn well how she's going to end up there and loves it.
Amen, exactly my thoughts as well. I like that Clara is not dumb at all, and how playful she is. Especially in that last bar scene where she's dancing, the way she looks at MC holy shit. Plus she's gorgeous with perfect body.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Totally agree.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's a game with 2 routes:
Light NTR
Extreme NTR
Actually there are 4 routes per girl + 2 "Daring dress" paths (optional for Clara, but doable on all main routes)
Loyal path
Sharing path
Light NTR
Heavy NTR (esp. on Amy route)

The daring dress paths are optional, to start them, encourage Clara to e.g. dress sexier, make photo shots, kissing in public...
one path is just to make her more daring and confident
the second is making her learn about herself that she is an exhibitionist
an important path choice here is the party dress, while both dresses allow the paths above, Clara wearing the black dress makes her "wilder" over the run of the game

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Actually there are 4 routes per girl + 2 "Daring dress" paths (optional for Clara, but doable on all main routes)
Loyal path
Sharing path
Light NTR
Heavy NTR (esp. on Amy route)

The daring dress paths are optional, to start them, encourage Clara to e.g. dress sexier, make photo shots, kissing in public...
one path is just to make her more daring and confident
the second is making her learn about herself that she is an exhibitionist
an important path choice here is the party dress, while both dresses allow the paths above, Clara wearing the black dress makes her "wilder" over the run of the game
Induced by the developer to be the MC's girlfriend, Clara will not always be the focus, because for me, Amy is my favorite. I liked the scene with the biker, but I always tried to move forward with Amy, protect her... but I couldn't.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Induced by the developer to be the MC's girlfriend, Clara will not always be the focus, because for me, Amy is my favorite. I liked the scene with the biker, but I always tried to move forward with Amy, protect her... but I couldn't.
The thing is that Slowburn has decided, at least so it seems, that Amy and to a lesser grade Clara have to be mostly like their "12 Days" versions. For Amy that is more intrusive on the gameplay than for Clara.

The Clara of "12 Days" has no problems showing off and teasing, but she paints the border at a handjob ("... a handjob. That´s not cheating."). That is her limit and since she specifically speaks about cheating/not cheating, it is a hint that she can be in a relationship with Max or how we name the MC.
Amy is the heroine od "12 Days", so she has to be able to show all playstyles of that game. Due to this, there will be hardcoded events for Amy in "Misfits" so her personality is halfway into this direction at the end of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
The thing is that Slowburn has decided, at least so it seems, that Amy and to a lesser grade Clara have to be mostly like their "12 Days" versions. For Amy that is more intrusive on the gameplay than for Clara.

The Clara of "12 Days" has no problems showing off and teasing, but she paints the border at a handjob ("... a handjob. That´s not cheating."). That is her limit and since she specifically speaks about cheating/not cheating, it is a hint that she can be in a relationship with Max or how we name the MC.
Amy is the heroine od "12 Days", so she has to be able to show all playstyles of that game. Due to this, there will be hardcoded events for Amy in "Misfits" so her personality is halfway into this direction at the end of the game.
That's one way of reading Clara, but another way would be that in 12 days she has a taste for slowly moving the goalposts on what is and is not cheating. She likes to tease and build up towards bigger events while pretending to be innocent. She could very well be like Pizza Girl from all the Chloe 18 games. Chick has a boyfriend and says she won't cheat on him, but at some point anal isn't technically cheating, or she breaks up with her BF for like 10 minutes and gets creampied by another dude in that time. Technically not cheating. I see Clara on a similar path, just a little more subdued than anything happening in the Chloe games.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
That's one way of reading Clara, but another way would be that in 12 days she has a taste for slowly moving the goalposts on what is and is not cheating. She likes to tease and build up towards bigger events while pretending to be innocent. She could very well be like Pizza Girl from all the Chloe 18 games. Chick has a boyfriend and says she won't cheat on him, but at some point anal isn't technically cheating, or she breaks up with her BF for like 10 minutes and gets creampied by another dude in that time. Technically not cheating. I see Clara on a similar path, just a little more subdued than anything happening in the Chloe games.
In real life there are so many girls like Clara, but that's because there are so many guys like the MC. Well, it's not machismo, but a girl likes to be around someone who has power, they like to relate to someone who has authority.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay so I am playing the clara path and though maybe I would do a little sharing, but it basically has been all light ntr and steadily getting more ntr up until this point where jackson says he forced a bj from her. The only real sharing options I have seen so far are with the chez guy and his girlfriend who is forced upon you if you want to see both those scenes (at least i only found 2). Is there a way to do sharing without becky forced on you as well as avoid the hardcore ntr. It kinda feels impossible to keep her lust up and do any scenes without resorting to it. What are the most drastic choices that effect the routes and decide what happens? Also is there a decent amount of sharing in amy's path?

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I walk through the game in different ways, but the main events in the game happen necessarily. All the characters are cute and realistic . They look like people from the neighboring houses. The main events are mandatory. The accumulated points will not help to cancel the events! The game is similar to the show called "Behind the Glass!" The only difference is the report on the adventures of the characters, which appears no more than once a month. I am interested in a question . Amy promised to spend the evening with Max. When will this happen? Amy is a beautiful but stubborn girl! If parents buy a car for Amy, a driver's license, but do not buy the ability to drive a car, then Amy can easily take a ride without asking ! The blonde is driving...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Okay so I am playing the clara path and though maybe I would do a little sharing, but it basically has been all light ntr and steadily getting more ntr up until this point where jackson says he forced a bj from her. The only real sharing options I have seen so far are with the chez guy and his girlfriend who is forced upon you if you want to see both those scenes (at least i only found 2). Is there a way to do sharing without becky forced on you as well as avoid the hardcore ntr. It kinda feels impossible to keep her lust up and do any scenes without resorting to it. What are the most drastic choices that effect the routes and decide what happens? Also is there a decent amount of sharing in amy's path?
Some hints for the loyal Clara paths you can read in a couple older posts of mine, e.g. post number 587, 581, 560 and older. Jackson´s story is a lie on the loyal and even the light sharing paths, Clara´s rasing stats came not from the poker eveing (esp. if Clara never served at the poker games at all), but from the bikini car wash she made that day. and most Clara variants become aware over the game that she likes to tease and show off.
Beware of Betsy, she is one the major liars in the game and deliberately tries to get you and Clara apart. Doing the first "proxy kiss " early in the game, is unproblematic, since it was oked by Clara beforehand, but after that you should keep Betsy at arms length if you want Clara.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Attention! The author announced the production of games in the light genre for adults precisely as the development of the plot with the speed of slow gorenje . I like the game and I'm waiting for the release as a salary with a big bonus!!!

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes