WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
FFS....

Because the updates are small I typically only play every other release...which means I skipped 9. :( And it's no longer up. They should have left it up if they forked another branch.

Reactions: Kurokazewa

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm looking over the thread and must have missed the last part 1 update as I only had 8.1 when I added the new one. Where is the end of P1 update, it should remain in the OP.

Jul 21, 2022
This is unbelievable!

One random idiot developer decides to divide his prerogative into "chapters," after trying the "remake" and "remastered" route (a total waste of time), and all the other random idiots follow suit.

The truth is that you are all a bunch of Mediocrities.

You don't even have the balls to tell yourselves that what you do you do only out of inertia. ( but just change the release dates and break them down into "chapters, making your crap go away forever; the desire to play it!)!

At least, you COMPLETE them, your "chapters"!!? (in development)

A good way to commit suicide as developers and as a business. (Idiots!)

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay... I played all the updates. Now the game says load an old save, but none save works... Any ideas?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try looking in the autosaves.
Okay... I played all the updates. Now the game says load an old save, but none save works... Any ideas?
The thing is, that is done to hurt/hummiliate MC and makes him the incel of the group.
Whenever somene cannot stop bragging of how he is this better or that more hung becasue he fkks,
while we know damn well dev is the one who decided MC would not fkk,
not because he is worse or dumber or inferior,
but because dev likes to shit on MC, that is poor writing and callous misunderstanding of
the whole dynamic of hero protagonist intrigue tension game or antagonist.

That is the disconnect. When MC has nothing and is constantly bombarded with random unimportant shit to MC or his plot or his development, just for shits and giggles from dev.

Bean is a good example. MC constantly rages about how Sebastian gets to fuck her and he isnt... GG for that.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
It is disappointing / frustrating that no matter what the MC does he can not take Amy's virginity or make her be the girlfriend.
Just pretend she is your sister, no matter what you do, you cant take her virginity and make her your GF.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sad was hopeing we can share clara instead of her doing it behind our backs all the time. Really feels like the "sharing" is not really a route at all.
Hi, I do not know how often I have to repeat it that when it comes to Clara, there are willingly shared and completely loyal(!) paths, you just have to know how to get them! First off, the instructions at game start are skewed towards sharing and NTR. (see some of my older posts, e.g. post nr. 560,581,587 for loyal or sharing path)
Current Arousal, the number on the kiss lips, is more important for sexy scenes than many think.
While you need some openness/slut/ corruption level, the current arousal level is the kicker, if and in what way sexy scenes start, e.g. you need a current arousal of 7+ to grope each other or 11+ for a blowjob. In scenes were the arousal of Clara, Amy and Co. is high, for a loyal and/or willingly sharing path you have to stay at her side to not let idiots have a chance with them.
I have a perfectly loyal Clara in one playthrough, that is not witchery.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes