Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you are against NTR and want to play this game, don't. It's not worth the time it takes to download.
As I said in posts above, there are completely loyal playthroughs, many players simply do not know how to get them. And if you start "part 2" with answering the questions, you can say no to NTR as well.
But for the hardcore Anti-NTR crowd, yes, Misfits is the wrong game, since many of those have a far too broad definition what NTR is.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Wasn't 0.10 released recently which was separate chapter and continuation of previous version? Is 10.1 the same but fixed or there is new content added compared to 10?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Everything was going smoothly, most people gave positive feedback and were excited for upcoming updates which came out at a steady pace. Why all of a sudden it seems like things got more complicated with some chapter/game division. I don't understand this phenomenon, many games have done this. Are patrons asking for it? Or is it just something completely random dev decides. If so I am really curious what the idea behind making this complication is.

P.S. Did you know that Betsy is the best girl? :)

Reactions: ramgus and fanboi

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Everything was going smoothly, most people gave positive feedback and were excited for upcoming updates which came out at a steady pace. Why all of a sudden it seems like things got more complicated with some chapter/game division. I don't understand this phenomenon, many games have done this. Are patrons asking for it? Or is it just something completely random dev decides. If so I am really curious what the idea behind making this complication is.

P.S. Did you know that Betsy is the best girl? :)
In the cases of dedicated developers, the partition of the game into parts often hinges on the game size, some games are already racking up several gigabytes far from the end of the development. So the devs decide to complete the game in several parts, which are not too large sizewise.
DAZ, which is the most used 3D program has the debatable tendency to get not only larger in assets files (just saw these days a simple sports outfit coming in at 1 gig, hell there where times when such an outfit in nearly the same quality had 50 mb), but the finished render pics also explode in size.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Do I need to download the 9.0 to understand the 10.1 or the 10.1 has 9.0 inside?
Because i need to play a controversial VN like this

Reactions: MrJ and mt510

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
As I said in posts above, there are completely loyal playthroughs, many players simply do not know how to get them.
Then if it becomes a big enough issue (and it apparently has) perhaps you should offer a walkthrough or hint guide. Otherwise people are going to leave in frustration all the while being told "Seriously guys, it's there, you're just not playing right!"

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Then if it becomes a big enough issue (and it apparently has) perhaps you should offer a walkthrough or hint guide. Otherwise people are going to leave in frustration all the while being told "Seriously guys, it's there, you're just not playing right!"
Seems the only one who can be loyal to the MC is Clara. Amy's story was fixed because of 12 days of Christmas, though you can stop her from fucking her teacher in this update.

Reactions: Turret

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
In the cases of dedicated developers, the partition of the game into parts often hinges on the game size, some games are already racking up several gigabytes far from the end of the development.
Well yeah I kinda understand that and had suspicion that is the case, but sometimes devs don't even explore ways to reduce size before deciding to split. Have this game used ways to reduce size yet? Like converting to webp and such.

Also, apart from renders, does more complex code also increase size in meaningful way? Like with a lot of branching or sandbox mode. Some games are low in size, but have sooooo much content both in technical terms and visually having various scenes and details and environments.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I don´t have a complete walkthrough, since I play the loyal path with "daring clothes" path added. I gave a lot of hints in the posts nr. 806, 560, 581, 587 and several older ones.

As a compressed mini-guide, here a couple hints for a Clara loyal path:

- Do not dream about your chosen girl (others are no problem), up to now all those dreams push towards sharing or NTR. So if you dreamt about your girl, rewind and choose the "forget the dream/don´t want to remember" choice.
- Several characters in the game are big liars, e.g. your Stepfather, Betsy and Gordon, to name some. Their stories are not true on the loyal path, but tries to screw with you! For example, on loyal path, the rise on Clara´s stats have nothing to do with the lies Jackson tells you, but with Clara doing a bikini car wash when on "daring clothes" path.
- Do NOT let Clara serve at Jackson´s poker games, use Amy instead. At the beach make sure to have have Clara for yourself. (You are fully on the loyal path when Clara wants to give you a handjob on the beach, irrespective whose around. That handjob will not happen then, because too much people around, but it is a hint you are on loyal path)
Likewise do not let Clara work in the Cafe backroom. If you are on the "daring clothes" path, take Clara with you for the school uniform showing, let her take photo shots and let the beggar in the alley watch you two.
- The choice if Clara wears the white or black dress to the weekend party has some influence later on. The black dress Clara becomes wilder and more daring, even on the loyal path.
- At the river always think about Clara.
- Betsy wants to break up Clara and you! So do not get together with her after the first proxy kiss early in the game. That kiss was greenlighted by Clara beforehand, but later things are not.
- Several events are hidden flags. So be a good boyfriend, help Clara, do not fuck around with others. E.g. Clara will be miffed at first when you stop Gordon on the dance floor at the party, since her revenge is ruined, but if you chose the right answers (like you did it for her), Clara will remember this and be more resistant even at higher openness levels. In addition, being a loyal, understanding and helpful boyfriend, you get some leeway in events. For example, if you stopped Gordon on the dance floor already, you can let Clara handle the flirting bowlers by herself if you need current arousal points. Clara will be flattered in that case (giving points), but ends the talk all by herself.
- As I wrote several times, current arousal has serious impact on sexy scenes, more than openness/slut/corrutption levels at times! I once played with Clara´s breasts after the bowling evening with an openness level of 2, but current arousal was 7.
- You need openness/slut levels, because entwined with them are some relationship points, but beware how fast or better, with which events you do raise it.
Current arousal points are based on your openness level, e.g. level 5 means current arousal starts each day with 5. Having a high base arousal is good for you and sexy scenes, but then you have to keep an eye on the girls if want to keep them loyal.(As said, some events can help/hinder the loyalty of the girl in question)
- As mentioned, some events do not change stats, but are counted in the background. e.g. the dance evening in ch. 9 with Clara. If you are on the loyal/daring dress path only, let her dance with the other guy, but tell her later that you do not like her flirting with others. You can tell her you liked the show, if you want to keep a sharing option open or want a wild, but loyal Clara.(It won´t lead to NTR if you chose loyalty always before that)
- If you do not want a finetuned playthrough for part 2, you can use the question start of part 2, but important choose "you do not like NTR" for loyal paths.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
And I like the author 's work ! I answer the question why? The author has created his own plot. which is different from hundreds of other plots ! In other games there is almost no point, there is only sex with the use of huge prichendals. There are attractive girls in this game, real problems, because girls want to live. have a boyfriend! About Clara, we can say that the decisive moment is approaching. The girl is being harassed continuously, for example, you noticed how a man snuggled up to a girl on the bus in the morning. Clara got high and at that moment she stopped talking to Max at all. Max doesn't like that Clara is helping the guy next door! (I wouldn't like it either!) In general, I look forward to further adventures, which I wish you.

Reactions: Turret

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
God dammit I just want Betsy, also I feel bad for Amy but I'm not sure if she liked it and is just ashamed or not.
I think the irony with Betsy right now is that she's technically been the most cock hungry since the beginning, but the other girls have gone further than her. Pretty sure Betsy is still only pounding out handjobs at the moment.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Not sure why there's so many shocked faces with some events. IIRC and someone can correct me if I'm wrong. No matter how loyal you make Amy in 12 days she'll still be shared in the married ending one on your wedding night with the waiter/bellboy.

Reactions: tazaaron
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes