estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 9.2
Size 348 MB

Part 2 will drop in a couple days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Part one android port, part two to follow.

Reactions: Thy4nd

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
There kinda seems like a Weird NTR story twist for Clara, no matter what path i choose there will be an image, stepdad's dick in Clara's mouth.

And realy annoying is also Amy story, that if you keep her lust and seduction down, then there is points where she still boosts her lusy and seduction up to cross treshhold for forced story lines, but if you push her lust and seduction up then seduction gain is lower so she never crosses threshold it could be useful for player, so kind of feels like player choices dont matter at all.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There kinda seems like a Weird NTR story twist for Clara, no matter what path i choose there will be an image, stepdad's dick in Clara's mouth.

And realy annoying is also Amy story, that if you keep her lust and seduction down, then there is points where she still boosts her lusy and seduction up to cross treshhold for forced story lines, but if you push her lust and seduction up then seduction gain is lower so she never crosses threshold it could be useful for player, so kind of feels like player choices dont matter at all.
If you are on a loyal path, the story from your stepfather is simply a lie (esp. if you never let Clara serve at the poker games) to divide you and Clara! There are several characters in the game who lie often to get what they want. Among them are your stepdad, Betsy and Gordon. On loyal paths, Clara´s rising stats when Jackson tells you his lie are because Clara in reality made a bikini car wash, so that the workers at her dad´s workshop stay.

As for Amy, the developer seems to have decided that Amy has to be like the one from "12 Days of Christmas", so there are some scripted story events, you cannot avoid.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/CH 9.rpy", line 1512, in <module>
  File "game/girl.rpy", line 111, in unlockBlow
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'blow'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 152, in script call
  File "CH 9.rpyc", line 1512, in script
  File "D:\F95 games\1En cours\1Renpy\MISFITS-Part1(v9.2)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\F95 games\1En cours\1Renpy\MISFITS-Part1(v9.2)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/CH 9.rpy", line 1512, in <module>
  File "game/girl.rpy", line 111, in unlockBlow
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'blow'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Misfits Part1(v9.2)
Fri Oct 14 23:49:50 2022

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
As for Amy, the developer seems to have decided that Amy has to be like the one from "12 Days of Christmas", so there are some scripted story events, you cannot avoid.
I figured she being slutty no matter what, but real issue here is, she gets different values on actions. Enough to cross threshold no matter how Seduction starved she is to give in for biker. but not enought for player. Im not sure for excact values. But lets say you heer her 1 on lust level then certain point she will make boost to lust level 3 so she will get many points with few events like 20+ points, but if you expose her to situations to rise up her seducion level then you just get smaller ammount points for thouse same events. To just keep the story. Then overall would ask for what we have those points if they dont make sense. Yes people like numbers but they should make sense.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I figured she being slutty no matter what, but real issue here is, she gets different values on actions. Enough to cross threshold no matter how Seduction starved she is to give in for biker. but not enought for player. Im not sure for excact values. But lets say you heer her 1 on lust level then certain point she will make boost to lust level 3 so she will get many points with few events like 20+ points, but if you expose her to situations to rise up her seducion level then you just get smaller ammount points for thouse same events. To just keep the story. Then overall would ask for what we have those points if they dont make sense. Yes people like numbers but they should make sense.
While I cannot do anything about how the points are given, I wrote a couple of hint posts, mainly for loyal Clara paths, but some of this is valid for the Amy paths too. See my posts nr. 821, 806, 560, 581.
The thing is, since "Misifts" is a prequel of "12 Days", Slowburn decided that the characters popping up in "12 Days" should roughly develop as they are there. In Amy´s case this means that there must be some hardcoded events pushing her towards this. These you cannot circumvent, but in other events you have influence on her.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 2 v16.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 385 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I really want to know what will be in the new release! Maybe there is already an opportunity to see any picture?

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Does anyone know if the next update would have the event of Clara´s cherry pop (losing her virginity) that the dev mentions in his Patreon?

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I love Incest VNs, they're my cup of tea. But, Incest + NTR is the worst combination imo; it'd be nice if it was optional/route specific, but I've seen enough to know this isn't one of those cases. Goodbye, and good luck.
I hate NTR myself, I don't like to share. They should make a game similar to this without the NTR.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hate NTR myself, I don't like to share. They should make a game similar to this without the NTR.
Once more into the breach! Misfits HAS LOYAL paths, if only for Clara it seems to crystalise out! There is a reason why in 10.1 during the starting questions you can choose to dislike NTR. I made several posts (e.g. 821) with tips how to get and stay on the Clara loyal paths.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think it is inappropriate to indicate to the author of the game the prohibitions and restrictions in creativity ! If the author embodies in pictures, texts and animations his desires, ideas, in general, everything that he likes in real life or fantasies, then the game turns out to be high-quality and interesting. The choice of games is huge, and for every taste and color! You can choose at your discretion and have fun!;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
If you look at the sex scenes from afar, then everything is fine. But if you look at it up close, then sex is like a "bird sin"! In general, the foreplay is done perfectly, and sex should not be "rapid-fire"! Observation and assumption on the release. Clara is already ready for a very hot adventure! And Max also has a desire, but so far "slows down". Conclusion. I think that if Clara and Max spend time together, then there will be no sex. But Max can watch Clara as Ami or check loyalty ! We must be patient and wait!;)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes