YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
I tried to suscribe to his patreon today and show me this error " An unrecoverable internal server error has occurred. ", someone know what to do?

Carmine

Jul 10, 2017
I tried to suscribe to his patreon today and show me this error " An unrecoverable internal server error has occurred. ", someone know what to do?
Never happened to me, just try one more time, or switch to a mobile connection while doing it

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Try on another browser, without add ons. Also, clean the browser cache before trying.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
What happened to the story line between Clara and her Ex-Boyfriend?
I think it's still there, it's just coming at us in a slow drip. Also, if you're playing Clara on the NTR path you'll notice that she's going out and not telling the MC of her whereabouts. I would suspect that in future updates we will become a bit more privy to these unusual outings, and I would guess that what is happening will also be based on some previous choices. The Dev had a poll a little while ago seeing if people could guess who she will lose her cherry to, but also mentioned that he's making multiple scenes of Clara losing her cherry with respect to choices and the path that you are on. In short, I'm betting that Clara's ex, Gordon, is most likely one of these paths.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
If we could Filter to hide any Game with certain Tag, like "NTR (or could see Tag in Game List), we would not "go to a game labelled" NTR in the first place. But we have asked for these Feature and are told "No". We have also asked that "NTR" be split, as the three Type are vastly differing, but also "No".

So instead we click Game before knowing of Tags, see Art or Tags we like, then have to ask what KIND of NTR, and only then do have Option and Knowledge to "ignore", and only then do some "whine and complain".

If we had Tools to truly sort apart and filter, if the three very differong "NTR" could be known before, this would not repeat on every Game. But we do not have such Tools, so this will remain the Routine every and each new Game.
i dont know why NTR so famous these day for me and the worst is game with good content and suddenly changes to NTR focus

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes