John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Great update! Would love to see more of Pixie. Also, does anyone know how to get the sharing path? I seem to either get the love route where she hardly puts out or the NTR. Trying to get every route

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have been trying to steer the MC towards Amy but can't seem to get anywhere with her. since Clara is obviously cheating on him and he hasn't been able to catch her, it was kinda dumb that he was forced into dating her at the start. this game definately went from nerdy virgins to cock hungry whores and crazy sex fiend males pretty damn fast. certainly never expected this when i started playing it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Misfits [v11.1 Part2] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 790 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 216 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 199 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I dont know, this update felt pretty recycled to me. Like 40% of the scenes were just reused, without much added.

Reactions: Gogotas94

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I dont know, this update felt pretty recycled to me. Like 40% of the scenes were just reused, without much added.
Yeah, I was a little disappointed as well, but I still think the overall final product will be worth it in the end. Optimism, my dude. Mind you, my optimism will drop significantly if there is more recycled content next update.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was thinking the same thing. I actually thought something was wrong with the game at first because the beginning scene was so similiar to a previous one. I thought the game couldn't load the save and rolled back because of it

Misutero

May 9, 2017
.......... aaaaaaaaand I came again.

Absolutely awesome game! As is 12 Days of Christmas. Damn, even the soundtrack makes my blood boil.

Hope to see more from you, dev. You rock!

Timbootstwo

Sep 30, 2019
Really cool game, enjoyed it a lot. Saw some comments about recycled content and just wanted to say that making a game is really hard and saving time and energy where you can is pretty essential.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i have been trying to steer the MC towards Amy but can't seem to get anywhere with her. since Clara is obviously cheating on him and he hasn't been able to catch her, it was kinda dumb that he was forced into dating her at the start. this game definately went from nerdy virgins to cock hungry whores and crazy sex fiend males pretty damn fast. certainly never expected this when i started playing it.
(sound of a head hitting a keyboard) I do not know how often I have written something like this in the thread before, but more than enough. There are LOYAL paths for Clara, I have written several posts with hints how to get on these paths (e.g. post nr 821, 806, 560, 581) and some characters in this game lie often when it good for them, e.g. your stepfather, Gordon or Betsy.

You cannot get Amy how she is now, she is the MC of "12 Days of Christmas" and to be sure that Amy is like she is in that game, several events are hardcoded, you cannot avoid them on the Amy path.

As for the new update, one of the best scenes was Eric´s "NNNooooooooooo" scream, served him right. He is one of the better friends the MC has, but he got you into that situation. Being a good guy in this game has it´s perks too.

Reactions: UpravDom

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
@ Turret.

dude relax i started playing this game only a few days ago, so i have not seen your posts about anything to do with Amy. as for The Twelve Days of Christmas..it is on my to play list though have not played it yet.
as for Clara, she is hot but seems like she is lying about things to the mc, this update did more to make me wonder about her. esp with the prick step dad having bragged about having his way with her. maybe he was bsing cause he is a prick.

and yes..Eric sure did get a surprise that was well deserved lol.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
@ Turret.

dude relax i started playing this game only a few days ago, so i have not seen your posts about anything to do with Amy. as for The Twelve Days of Christmas..it is on my to play list though have not played it yet.
as for Clara, she is hot but seems like she is lying about things to the mc, this update did more to make me wonder about her. esp with the prick step dad having bragged about having his way with her. maybe he was bsing cause he is a prick.

and yes..Eric sure did get a surprise that was well deserved lol.
No problem! I just saw after I posted that you are fresh on the site. I had it often in the thread that longtime players of the game came with "there is only one way to play", "only NTR", "not enough NTR" and so on, no matter if some poster had talked about hints just a few post above.
Clara is (currently) the only girl with loyal paths available. Not easy following it, but possible. Additionally you have the choice to encourage her to dress daringly or not. If you are on loyal path, lies by other characters are explained, sometimes there are already hints that something cannot be right, e.g. stepdad bragging about Clara, even if she never served at the poker games. One example is when your stepdad bragged about Clara and the stats raised, you later learn that was not because of his lies, but Clara had a bikini car wash to keep the workers at her Dad´s workshop, which raises her stats, esp. if on the daring dress path.
On NTR such explanations can be absent and the statements true.
Bye and I hope some of the tips can help you!

Reactions: robrize2169

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm... as hot as the Jackson tales are, they are still just tales until proven otherwise... Personally I don't really enjoy them for that fact alone, same as I can't enjoy fake images of celebrities no matter how well they are done. I am not totally against sexy stories being in the game, but hope it doesn't become the only shape Clara's corruption gets "revealed" in.

Humor was really good in this update, especially the threesome scene. If you know you know :D

Betsy having no content this update (at least on my path) was pretty shameful since everyone knows she is the best girl :) But it is easy to compensate, next update Betsy face-sitting scene? Fingers crossed :D

Jul 3, 2018
I like this game. You can cheat and get cheated on. Fair is fair. What i don't like is that the MC seems Precocious at best, maybe some improvemente could be made in the future.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Oh ! There is such an active discussion of the game on the site that I involuntarily want to say my 3 cents! The adventures continue in the game, and there are more jokes! The episode in the French teacher's house caused a smile and may have indicated a connection with the game "12 days of Christmas"! The fact is that the main character ran away this time, but he will still be punished the same way as Eric and will get an interesting "experience"! There are 2 episodes in the game "12 Days", especially in the bank, when Amy notices her boyfriend's strange behavior! The behavior of the guy could be influenced by the fact that he did not forget about an interesting experience. Here are the facts that confirm that Max is Dave! If you score the name Dave at the beginning of the game, then everything fits together! I also want to say about Amy . If Amy and Max (Dave) become a couple, then the character and behavior of the girl will change for the better before the end of the game "12 days".;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After reading a lot of the comments here, I'll only play this game in case someone ever does a full wt. Apparently the possible paths are terribly complex and it is easy to get out of them. I play to enjoy, not for you to be in tension because of the unclear fucking decisions

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes