Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. I actually thought something was wrong with the game at first because the beginning scene was so similiar to a previous one. I thought the game couldn't load the save and rolled back because of it
Lol I did exactly the same.

Reactions: frozenfeet

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
If i understand this right, its a full on NTR game if you want to get anywhere with the girl? or is there also something for us who don't enjoy watching our girl groped by others?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If i understand this right, its a full on NTR game if you want to get anywhere with the girl? or is there also something for us who don't enjoy watching our girl groped by others?
The game (even the instructions) are skewed towards sharing and/or NTR, depending on what floats your boat. But among the 3 main girls of Amy, Betsy and Clara, for Clara alone there are LOYAL paths you can pursue. As I mentioned before, I have written some posts (e.g. nr. 821, 806) with tipps how to get loyal Clara paths with and without daring dress subpath. Someday I will write one with further tipps as we go longer in the game.
Not easy to follow them, currently I try out if it is better to miss out on the second blowjob by Clara for increased loyalty or if we can enjoy it without much repercussions.
Hope this helps you!

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
The game (even the instructions) are skewed towards sharing and/or NTR, depending on what floats your boat. But among the 3 main girls of Amy, Betsy and Clara, for Clara alone there are LOYAL paths you can pursue. As I mentioned before, I have written some posts (e.g. nr. 821, 806) with tipps how to get loyal Clara paths with and without daring dress subpath. Someday I will write one with further tipps as we go longer in the game.
Not easy to follow them, currently I try out if it is better to miss out on the second blowjob by Clara for increased loyalty or if we can enjoy it without much repercussions.
Hope this helps you!
Hey man, i figured something like that out yet, it looks to heavily rely on sharing and stuff like that x), but i will read your posts and hopefully avoid sharing part.

Thank you tho, glad there is still people like us, wanting to avoid that!

Reactions: UpravDom and Turret

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
As I said in posts above, there are completely loyal playthroughs, many players simply do not know how to get them. And if you start "part 2" with answering the questions, you can say no to NTR as well.
But for the hardcore Anti-NTR crowd, yes, Misfits is the wrong game, since many of those have a far too broad definition what NTR is.
My question is are you forced to see or hear about the non-loyal girls having sex with other guys. I don't consider it NTR if they are sleeping with other people if I am not involved with them, but i certainly don't want to see or hear about it either (at least not specific details, just mentioning that stuff happens is fine occasionally)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My question is are you forced to see or hear about the non-loyal girls having sex with other guys. I don't consider it NTR if they are sleeping with other people if I am not involved with them, but i certainly don't want to see or hear about it either (at least not specific details, just mentioning that stuff happens is fine occasionally)
Hi!
I fear it will be a problem for you. Clara can be loyal and you can stop most stuff before it happens even if not on a loyal path with her. But for Amy and Betsy there are several hardcoded events. Some you can circumvent or be elsewhere, but there is e.g. an Amy event in the park you cannot pass by. At least I found no way to do so and there is a Betsy event at the river you cannot avoid even if you have nothing to do with her and keep to yourself during this.

• Hey there

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Update wasn't that great. The teacher part was funny. The rest seemed like a repeat of stuff from previous versions. Only thing that will be interesting is to see if it was better to send Clara or Amy to poker game and what will be requirements for scenes in the next updates. I suspect next update will have stuff with other girls given how long things are dragging with the Clara and Amy.

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
I am at part 1 I would say about half way and a little more...When do I do something with the mother? Cause I saw incest tag...??

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I went through different paths in the game and saw all the achievements of the main character in communicating with women. Politely speaking, it turns out that only women (mothers and girls) can do any hot stimulation with the main character and his friends! In most scenes, the initiative comes from women, and the main character is silent or says stop! But the main character can be an observer! I'm not judging the guy, he's playing his part! A joke! The continuation in the game will be more interesting !:rolleyes:;)

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Hi!
I fear it will be a problem for you. Clara can be loyal and you can stop most stuff before it happens even if not on a loyal path with her. But for Amy and Betsy there are several hardcoded events. Some you can circumvent or be elsewhere, but there is e.g. an Amy event in the park you cannot pass by. At least I found no way to do so and there is a Betsy event at the river you cannot avoid even if you have nothing to do with her and keep to yourself during this.
Yes and after further reading it seems the only loyalalty path is for Clara, and i just see the point of playing for only 1 character.

Reactions: Turret

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
after playing the twelve days of christmas i now see the devs view of the girls. they are all meant to be cheap whores who will fuck anyone and anything. esp Clara. seems like the mc needs to find himself a new girl in Misfits since he probably won't end up with either Clara or the girl he really wants, Amy.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
after playing the twelve days of christmas i now see the devs view of the girls. they are all meant to be cheap whores who will fuck anyone and anything. esp Clara. seems like the mc needs to find himself a new girl in Misfits since he probably won't end up with either Clara or the girl he really wants, Amy.
That is actually not quite correct when it comes to Clara. Unlike Amy, the Clara of "12 Days" is a tease, has exhibitionist tendencies (it is obvious that Misfits "black party dress" and "daring dress" path is something of Dev canon), but also a fixed limit how far she goes. As Clara said in "12 Days": "...just a handjob. That is not cheating."
That is her limit, Clara does not go further in "12 Days" and does also not participate in the "Hen party" stripper thing. It is fully possible that Max is her boyfriend and they have rules how far Clara can go and what Max enjoys. Because Clara specifically says that the handjob is not cheating and she does not do anything more sexual in 12 Days.

As for who Max in Misfits really wants, that depends on what path you are on. If you are on a Clara path it becomes clear by how Max thinks about Clara and Amy, that his infatuation with Amy is waning and he starts to like Clara more and more, the longer the game goes on.
In addition, there are loyal paths for Clara in "Misfits", the only one of the main girls.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm i may have to replay it from the beginning again, i got the impression that Clara was not being faithful to the mc but perhaps i didnt make the right choices for the faithful Clara people seem to speak of. my guy was trying to get with Amy but i guess that may have been the wrong approach.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hm i may have to replay it from the beginning again, i got the impression that Clara was not being faithful to the mc but perhaps i didnt make the right choices for the faithful Clara people seem to speak of. my guy was trying to get with Amy but i guess that may have been the wrong approach.
Yes, there are paths with a faithful Clara in Misfits. I wrote some posts with tipps how to get on these paths (e.g. posts number 821, 806, 560, 581 and several more) and it is not easy steering it, since the game is skewed towards sharing or NTR, whatever floats your boat.
Still, it is fun to play the loyal paths for Clara, she is the only main girl who has such paths. If you start part 2 with the questions instead ofa save, you even have a choice to turn NTR off. But this helps only for Clara, since Betsy wants no commitment from either Chaz or you (and is a lying snake as well) and Amy has some hardcoded events, so she ends the game with a personality as at the start of "12 Days".
So you can come together with Amy in "Misfits", but only If you develop towards being the Dave of "12 Days".

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Oh course. "Latest Update" Page is the ONLY way to navigate F95.

You could also demand every User use Advanced Search, and never click Link from Quick Search or Games Forum or any other...

Single divisive Tag, which most Users hate, means most Users must self-filter as only means to access Site. So convenient.

• Angry
Reactions: fbass

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
Oh course. "Latest Update" Page is the ONLY way to navigate F95.

You could also demand every User use Advanced Search, and never click Link from Quick Search or Games Forum or any other...

Single divisive Tag, which most Users hate, means most Users must self-filter as only means to access Site. So convenient.
who are you talking to?? lmaooooooo

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes