Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, it's completely true. Clara is cheating slut. You're being NTRed by your bald ugly motherfucker stepdad, bro.
This is the consequences of "avoiding" NTR in NTR game.
Well, that is bull, I am afraid! There are loyal paths for Clara (e.g. with or without daring dresses) in the game, they are just hard to follow. Even the game instructions are skewed towards sharing or NTR, but Slowburn did include loyal paths. For Clara (and Pixie) only it seems. There is a reason why you can toggle NTR off in the question section of part 2, if you do not play a save.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
t follows the escapades of a group of lads eager
you will encounter some of the characters from that game.
BaasB quit eating the ”I”-s and stick to your cereal breackfast.

The premise of this game are ”escapades” - flamboyant DOMINANT MC fuck them all adventures.
That is the promise in the OP. Slow burn is a cop out directly anulling the premise.
NTR is not in the fkking premise of the game, you are suppsoed to have escapades,
not watch powerless as assholes rail your girls.
The girls arfe yours because there are escapades to be had, not FLIMSY relationships
in between watching assholes rail your girls.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Betsy will come out in this update ?
Dev mentioned on patreon that he was finishing up a Betsy event a week or so ago on a status update, so I'm sure there will be a Betsy event this coming update, I'm just not sure if it will be juicy or another blue balling event. Really hope things start speeding up. I know the name is slowburn games, but we're on chapter 11. It's been burning for a while now.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
We can ask the author to add hot events to the game that are personally interesting to our loved ones! But this may be the result. A yard worker sweeps the street with a brush in the early morning, while getting uniform rustling sounds penetrating into all houses! Suddenly a window opens, a naked man leans out and asks to increase the pace! After 1 minute, another man shouted to add amplitude! After 2 minutes, with a shout, do it slower and with a pause, 10 euros were thrown out of the window! A woman looked out last, swore dirty and told the worker that he had ruined morning sex for people all over the street!;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Betsy is open to socializing with friends and selfless! At the same time, Clara can wear any dress, but remains a dark horse now and in the future! Here are screenshots from the game 12 days of Christmas: Amy learns unpleasant facts about Clara about receiving money from men!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and crisbr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
”cept this game is predicated on the fact men LIE TO GET AHEAD OR TO GEt GIRLS.
So again, same tactic of usual NTR plot: sleazeball forces himself/his thoughts on a girl,
Wham bam Wham fkk you ma”am she blows him/sexes him like a good sex doll.

Reactions: Grelk

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Well, now that I know this is a prequel I am less confused and feel zero guilt. We are doing these tramps a favour.

Jan 23, 2019
Thx but do not work if i do not know the conditions what i look for. did not find lust or hot or something like that.
May be self.level, self.coax, self.hot where self is girl: (amyGirl, claraGirl, betsyGirl, beanGirl, joyGirl, gretaGirl, katrinaGirl)
Just unren+atom, and you can do everything with renpy games.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Misfits [v12 Part2] [Slow Burn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 265 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love Incest VNs, they're my cup of tea. But, Incest + NTR is the worst combination imo; it'd be nice if it was optional/route specific, but I've seen enough to know this isn't one of those cases. Goodbye, and good luck.
What you really need to do it just go fuck you mc mother,

Last edited by a moderator:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I also like the game and the author. The characters are very similar to living people in behavior and anatomy. I like the main characters Max, Amy, Clara, I even worry about them. As the author warned, the plot is moving very slowly, but in the last update there came a moment when Max is close to a decisive explanation with Amy and Clara! That kiss burned Max ! Max may be looking for an excuse to break up with Clara! (Small loss!) Ami will no longer deal with schoolchildren! The owner of the cafe, the stepfather, the bartender on the beach are dangerous for her! There will be something to see! Health and happiness to all! By the way, Max's mom really has a crush on his buddy Eric!:unsure::love:

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes