Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
With Amy playing poker is it true or is it Jeson's lies again?
While your stepfather is a big liar, I fear in Amy´s case he told the truth if she had been serving the poker games before. What happened with Cruise has visibly disturbed her. She is not quite her old self again and maybe that will never resurface like it was. A big problem is that Clara and you warned her about the drifter, but she did not listen and Amy knows it.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The first screenshot shows Amy's "clear" eyes and happy Jackson's "honest" eyes. Jackson told the truth and grossly humiliated Max! Other screenshots show blocked images. Are these the latest developments in the game or is there hope for a more interesting ending ???

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The first screenshot shows Amy's "clear" eyes and happy Jackson's "honest" eyes. Jackson told the truth and grossly humiliated Max! Other screenshots show blocked images. Are these the latest developments in the game or is there hope for a more interesting ending ???
It is only humiliating for the poor Amy followers. While Jackson is an ass of a stepfather, I do not care what he does as long as he keeps his paws off my girlfriend, in the current case Clara. While I like Amy, we are not in a relationship and therefor who she sleeps with does not interest me all that much.

Nice screenshots Btw! But I saw you did not get Clara´s "Alleycat" kink toggled on. If you play the daring dress path and encourage her to show off repeatedly (e.g. an important choice is if you let the Hobo in the alley watch you), late in the current version the "Alleycat" kink becomes free, for both loyal and sharing Clara. These versions of Clara get off having PDA and sex in the open, where others could see them.

Reactions: Demnor

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
While your stepfather is a big liar, I fear in Amy´s case he told the truth if she had been serving the poker games before. What happened with Cruise has visibly disturbed her. She is not quite her old self again and maybe that will never resurface like it was. A big problem is that Clara and you warned her about the drifter, but she did not listen and Amy knows it.
:unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
If it clears things up a bit more, I am convinced that in Amy´s case Jackson told the truth. Amy is currently searching frantically for some reassurance after Cruise ditched her like he did. Worse for Amy is that two of her closest friends warned her about the drifter.
Now Amy tries to get this reassurrance from nearly anybody, even people she disliked before, e.g. Gordon or even Jackson, who was very convincing smearing honey around Amy´s mouth any time they met.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I checked the statement that the choice of dress affects Clara's behavior! And it turns out this conclusion! In the Max plus Clara pair, in all variants, the initiative belongs to Clara. Firstly, it's very easy for Clara to make Max her boyfriend and use him as a backup option! This fact positively characterizes Clara as a smart and cunning girl! Secondly, Clara keeps Max at a distance and hides some moments of her life. Max noticed the strangeness and secrecy in Clara's behavior. Max will probably be jealous and watch out. There will be a party, a beach and other events in the story.;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I checked the statement that the choice of dress affects Clara's behavior! And it turns out this conclusion! In the Max plus Clara pair, in all variants, the initiative belongs to Clara. Firstly, it's very easy for Clara to make Max her boyfriend and use him as a backup option! This fact positively characterizes Clara as a smart and cunning girl! Secondly, Clara keeps Max at a distance and hides some moments of her life. Max noticed the strangeness and secrecy in Clara's behavior. Max will probably be jealous and watch out. There will be a party, a beach and other events in the story.;)
Hi! You are partly right and partly wrong. The dress choice in combination with other choices has influence on how Clara behaves and what she says!
That she has mostly the initiative in the patiring is also right, but depending if you play loyal or sharing or NTR, the amount of what she keeps secret varies and she is clearly more warm to you if you try to be a loyal boyfriend. I think part of Clara´s secrecy is for development reasons. Many scenes fit now several paths, the dev just needs to change the dialog and a couple pics for the solutions instead of having to do three or more variants of most events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom and Demnor
Jul 25, 2019
If we could Filter to hide any Game with certain Tag, like "NTR (or could see Tag in Game List), we would not "go to a game labelled" NTR in the first place. But we have asked for these Feature and are told "No". We have also asked that "NTR" be split, as the three Type are vastly differing, but also "No".

So instead we click Game before knowing of Tags, see Art or Tags we like, then have to ask what KIND of NTR, and only then do have Option and Knowledge to "ignore", and only then do some "whine and complain".

If we had Tools to truly sort apart and filter, if the three very differong "NTR" could be known before, this would not repeat on every Game. But we do not have such Tools, so this will remain the Routine every and each new Game.
Well said.

There are so many angles on it. Some guys like to be bulls, some like to be cucks, and some like the free use aspect of it. I'm not saying you should develop a game to satisfy everyone. But the insistence to put in cucky content and then a refusal to to differentiate ahead of time is wild to me. No one would hate on your fetish if you didn't back door us(no pun intended) into being a part of it. That's where the frustration stems from. Idk why everyone is trying to turn us into cucks. To be honest there are aspects of the fetish I can get into so this isn't hate. It would just be nice to actually understand what you're getting into vs the vague ntr tag and finding out when you're halfway through the game and frustrated.

Reactions: USER2019

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I respect the work of developers of adult games, if only because it is much more difficult to make a full-fledged game than pressing a key with your finger to select tags. The claims against the author are negligible!:unsure:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Congratulations to Everyone who loves football with the start of the World Cup! It gives me pleasure to watch 22 multimillionaires running around the field for 1 ball! This show will help pass the time until the next release ! Our favorite game is also a competition, but among friends for the right to be the first to pick the "cherry"! I really want to find out who will succeed next in the game! Eric is in the first place now . Miss Lafayette helped Eric to pick a "cherry", "sorry", maybe even 2 "cherries" at 1 time! Hehe! In the last place of friends is Eustace, but if he really is the smartest of the guys, then he should try to ask Ami out on a date while she is "weak"! (In the game 12 days of Christmas, Ami's father talked about dating.) I wish all readers good mood and health!:):rolleyes::coffee:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The result of the USA - England football match is as easy to predict as what will happen in the next release of the game! So England will win! The game will have the following events: a cheerleader party, a photo shoot at school for posting on the site, Clara and the locksmiths hang out in the garage, Betsy is ready for intimacy without obligations and Clara is cunning, Max is looking for a way to get to the party! That's the minimum of events! But the author likes to make surprises!:rolleyes::unsure:;)

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Sooo i dont get it. In the last parts of the update, does the GF actually cheat with the step dad in the car (2 times bj) or is he just talking bullshit? Before the update i had played so that the GF never did stuff with anybody else but now out of nowhere, i see these scenes...

Thx in advance!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sooo i dont get it. In the last parts of the update, does the GF actually cheat with the step dad in the car (2 times bj) or is he just talking bullshit? Before the update i had played so that the GF never did stuff with anybody else but now out of nowhere, i see these scenes...

Thx in advance!
Hi! I mentioned it in several earlier posts that this game has a couple of often lying characters, your stepdad one of them. If you play the loyal GF route, you will later hear Clara telling you what really happened. That the stats changed during Jackson´s lying is not because the tale he is telling you. Clara made a Bikini car wash to keep the workers of her Dad at the workshop and esp. if you encouraged her to wear more daring clothes, she found it hot.

Jul 27, 2020

Thx in advance!
Yes, it's completely true. Clara is cheating slut. You're being NTRed by your bald ugly motherfucker stepdad, bro.
This is the consequences of "avoiding" NTR in NTR game.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I see that the author has clearly defined the behavior of the characters according to the script . Cruise, Sebastian, Gordon and especially Jackson (stepfather) lucky alpha males brazenly seduce girls and eliminate competitors in the person of Max and his friends. They try to suggest with words that schoolchildren are weaklings, like stand aside and learn from real men. Stepfather speaks very convincingly about intimacy with girls and about his plans, it is difficult to check his words and Max will not dare to talk openly with Clara! Only the author of the story knows when and how the students will solve their problems!
:mad::unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes