Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Can we please send all the meaningless NTR debates to the abandoned wasteland of the Big Brother thread where it belongs? All I'm saying is that ground zero for this shit is the perfect dumping site and no one else will have to see it except for those still wanting to throw more gas on that particular trash fire.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I love the art, when it comes to the story, it feels like the MC is being repeatedly humiliated by Clara.
I'm out on this one, just no longer appealing to me from a story perspective.
Captain Red

Reactions: Grelk

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I love the art, when it comes to the story, it feels like the MC is being repeatedly humiliated by Clara.
I'm out on this one, just no longer appealing to me from a story perspective.
Captain Red
I'd rather it just shift back to the female pov. I still like it though, regular updates.

Reactions: Grelk

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Please no ntr !!
Hi! There is a lot of NTR or sharing (if on the nicer paths) in the game, but also loyal paths. See some of the discussions above and I have written several posts with hints how to get on the loyal paths. Just a few posts above, I and some other posters discussed how the way the developer makes the game leaves some strange ambigiousness in several scenes.

Reactions: Demnor

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Question i get to end of part one it says save here for part two to load it up and i do that but when i load up part 2 and click that save. it loads up but if i click to try to go forward it will kick me back to the main menu so if any could help with that. I would be so grateful for the help.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Question i get to end of part one it says save here for part two to load it up and i do that but when i load up part 2 and click that save. it loads up but if i click to try to go forward it will kick me back to the main menu so if any could help with that. I would be so grateful for the help.
One option could be to roll back a couple of renders from the "save here" message, until you see the MC lays in bed, save there and try this save. It should function.
If this does not help, you can start the part 2 just so. Then you have to answer some questions what you did in part 1 and go from there.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
One option could be to roll back a couple of renders from the "save here" message, until you see the MC lays in bed, save there and try this save. It should function.
If this does not help, you can start the part 2 just so. Then you have to answer some questions what you did in part 1 and go from there.
Ok THankyou

Reactions: Turret

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
One last question since i just started from part 2 since i couldnt get my save to work. Its ask you some questions and one is would you like ntr on or off and i choose off but it seem like its still a ntr to me. I dono if the dev hasnt had time to make renders/dialog for the not nrt route yet. So i was just wandering if that's the case or not.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
One last question since i just started from part 2 since i couldnt get my save to work. Its ask you some questions and one is would you like ntr on or off and i choose off but it seem like its still a ntr to me. I dono if the dev hasnt had time to make renders/dialog for the not nrt route yet. So i was just wandering if that's the case or not.
The thing is, the Dev likes sharing and NTR, but he still makes loyal paths too. Since he has to be efficient with his rendering to update each month, he makes renders which fit more or less all paths and sometimes only the text is different. That makes some events very ambigeous, unfortunately. Please see my posts nr. 1005 and 1007 for more about this.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
The thing is, the Dev likes sharing and NTR, but he still makes loyal paths too. Since he has to be efficient with his rendering to update each month, he makes renders which fit more or less all paths and sometimes only the text is different. That makes some events very ambigeous, unfortunately. Please see my posts nr. 1005 and 1007 for more about this.
Ok thankyou i understand now

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok thankyou i understand now
No problem, glad I could help! As for your saves, since they still do not function, what version of part 1 do you have? It must be the latest, I think 9.2, for the saves to function without hiccups. I have a save done on 9.0 which gives starts, but has some errors you can "ignore" away.
And it helps, when you start with a part 1 save, to make a save early on in part 2 and play further with thar one, to keep some variables straight.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Yeaah... was going for loyal path with Clara and got to the point about going to a wedding with Amy, i've basically been dodging every single sexual prospect MC has had with any other character and trying to stop everyone from getting closer with Clara, and that poker night thing with the step-dad teetered way over the line of ntr, completely unavoidable even if it was a lie or whatever.

Just not my cup of tea, i don't mind every single character acting like a walking sextoy waiting to be used, ntr just isn't for me, not meaning to take anything away from those who enjoy it.

Good luck with the project if dev is reading f95, just isn't for me.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes