UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Never say never! You will definitely come here for F95, because of banal curiosity! A real-life example. I was sunbathing with friends on the beach. Our attention was attracted by a beautiful girl who, before lying down on a free chaise longue, suddenly announced loudly. Guys, I warn you right away that I won't fuck! Do you think the girl told the truth?:LOL:

Hellion1554

Nov 30, 2019
WTF is the matter with this game? WTf is the point of the choices if they don't actually do anything? You avoid all the NTR stuff with your girl and still happens. So why not remove all the choices and just leave a non-choice VN?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
WTF is the matter with this game? WTf is the point of the choices if they don't actually do anything? You avoid all the NTR stuff with your girl and still happens. So why not remove all the choices and just leave a non-choice VN?
Hi! There are viable loyal paths in the game. Please see my posts nr. 1005 https://f95zone.to/threads/misfits-v12-part2-slow-burn-games.108046/post-9533241 and 1007 https://f95zone.to/threads/misfits-v12-part2-slow-burn-games.108046/post-9533793

Reactions: Hellion1554

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Did i make somewhere mistake couse No matter what it goes to NTR where clara goes jerk off that sickly boy. Tryd to find correct part like dozen times still goes to jerk off that buy. I have NTR saves and non NTR, but seems like last update it dosent even matter.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It did seem a bit out of character that Clara took the lead with that boy after he essentially took advantage of her kindness there.

But maybe it was some deep fantasy kink of hers to "punish" some guy for doing that. Especially since that boy was so weak and essentially "safe". But otherwise....yeah, did seem a bit strange she would do that.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did i make somewhere mistake couse No matter what it goes to NTR where clara goes jerk off that sickly boy. Tryd to find correct part like dozen times still goes to jerk off that buy. I have NTR saves and non NTR, but seems like last update it dosent even matter.
It did seem a bit out of character that Clara took the lead with that boy after he essentially took advantage of her kindness there.

But maybe it was some deep fantasy kink of hers to "punish" some guy for doing that. Especially since that boy was so weak and essentially "safe". But otherwise....yeah, did seem a bit strange she would do that.
You two are right on this. Another situation where it would have been better for the Dev to make a couple Non-NTR renders more for the completely loyal path, instead of making it fit in like putting a round piece into a square slot. The version we see mostly (AFAIK we have to shut down any kind of showing off by Clara earlier to circumvent this scene) is for the swinging and NTR paths and the daring dress paths, since we as the player can give Clara the green light for this.

I estimate this scene is put in to show some development of Clara towards the "canon" Clara of "12 Days", where her limit with other characters is teasing and a handjob, when she is in charge. I would not be surprised when in the next update there is a scene where Clara tells us she knew we were looking in from outside and she did it in part for us since we (at least on the daring path) always helped her shed off her shyness.
There seems to be a deep fantasy kink/attraction for Clara there, since when we remember the beach visit, a loyal, daring dress Clara wanted to give our MC a handjob right there on the beach!

I theorise, in special since we start to get options by Betsy, Pixie, Amy and others, we now have to decide on loyal paths how to go on. We might either have to slow down Clara everywhere from the beginning for total loyalty, start to really like Clara showing off (esp. when on the daring dress paths) and set the max border at a handjob under special circumstances for others or jump ship to e.g. Pixie.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is NTR Avoidable or?
Yes, please see my posts nr. 1033, 1007 and 1004, because I already wrote about that.

No. But using mental gymnastics you can convince yourself its a lie.
That are not mental gymnastics, look at the texts for the various paths and you can click off NTR at the start of part 2, if you do not use a save. As I wrote earlier, it would be do a world of good to the understanding of the story if the dev would make more renders specific to the paths instead of fitting one for all. But that is because he wants to update once a month.

• Angry
Reactions: hobobobb

shade321

Aug 2, 2020
Great game, comparing the models/renders from the last game, this one got a decent improvement especially when you look at Clara vs the rest

Reactions: UpravDom

Sirus804

Sep 12, 2018
Did i make somewhere mistake couse No matter what it goes to NTR where clara goes jerk off that sickly boy.
I'm using the Universal Ren'Py Mod so I am able to see the conditions whether she jerks him off or not. She needs to have <7 hot stat for her to reject him. Remember its a plot point of this game, one you're told about at the beginning of the game if I remember correctly, that you're trying to get all the girls hot and horny so they're easier to sleep with but if they're too horny, they might sleep around with other people. Clara having 7+ hot will make her still jerk him off even after telling her no.

The problem though when starting a new game on part 2 is that Clara is default at 7 hot and every day she resets back to 7 so I'm not sure how you're supposed to get her down to 6 hot that day. I tried rejecting everything and she's still just at 7 so she still does it. I wonder if you need a save from part 1 where she never gets up to 7.

So I assume the path to keep Clara faithful would be to make sure her hot never goes up high until the night she loses her virginity (whenever that'll be) and then on that day, get her hot up so she's down to do it still.

Reactions: Turret

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It just appeared to be out of character for her to do that. She really didn't seem very happy about showing her breasts to him. Then all of a sudden she wants to jerk him off as perhaps some form of "punishment"?

I thought a better way to do that if she has enough stats to warrant it, to feel sorry for him and then when he asks her to jerk him off, she decides out of pity to do it for him. Or another way is for him to blackmail her in some way.

That's just my own little humble opinion.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm using the Universal Ren'Py Mod so I am able to see the conditions whether she jerks him off or not. She needs to have <7 hot stat for her to reject him. Remember its a plot point of this game, one you're told about at the beginning of the game if I remember correctly, that you're trying to get all the girls hot and horny so they're easier to sleep with but if they're too horny, they might sleep around with other people. Clara having 7+ hot will make her still jerk him off even after telling her no.

The problem though when starting a new game on part 2 is that Clara is default at 7 hot and every day she resets back to 7 so I'm not sure how you're supposed to get her down to 6 hot that day. I tried rejecting everything and she's still just at 7 so she still does it. I wonder if you need a save from part 1 where she never gets up to 7.
So I assume the path to keep Clara faithful would be to make sure her hot never goes up high until the night she loses her virginity (whenever that'll be) and then on that day, get her hot up so she's down to do it still.
Thanks for underlining my argumentation on this! In several of my posts about how to get the loyal paths I mentioned that level 7-8 hotness is something of a toggle for sexual behaviour and if you have a girl, in this case Clara, on or over that level, you need to be there to save her. Or if you are on the loyal, but daring path to guide her towards the things acceptable for you, e.g. showing off in public.
One of the kinks Clara can get is "Alleycat", which means doing stuff in the open public, but still secluded enough that she might be watched, but not assuredly so.
You can use an old save from part 1 to have Clara below 7 hotness in part 2 (It is good to make a new save early on in part 2 from your part 1 save, to get some variables straightened out). I think having even loyal Clara at 7 hotness when you start part 2 without an old save was done because of "canon" Clara in "12 Days".
In the other game, Clara liked to tease and show off, but her hard limit with other men was a handjob. That was mentioned in game (paraphrased since I do not know it exactly of the cuff) "it´s a handjob. That is not cheating." She could have done more in that situation and it is heavily implied that Clara regarded this "more" as cheating and stopped well before that.
Considering the situation was about showing Amy an "easy way" to make some money, it seems that Clara went this far (handjob) to keep the workers at her Dad´s workshop and that she and her boyfriend had agreed on this hard limit.

It just appeared to be out of character for her to do that. She really didn't seem very happy about showing her breasts to him. Then all of a sudden she wants to jerk him off as perhaps some form of "punishment"?
I thought a better way to do that if she has enough stats to warrant it, to feel sorry for him and then when he asks her to jerk him off, she decides out of pity to do it for him. Or another way is for him to blackmail her in some way.
That's just my own little humble opinion.
I agree with you on this and I think that is once more a situation where the "one size fits all, we just change the text" approach to scenes is not so good.
While on the loyal, but daring path 2 (the one where you support her to go fully wild just short off cheating, in contrast with daring path 1 were you support her fully, but only as far a showing off and doing things with just you in public) Clara´s "handjob attack" is fully ok if you gave her the green light during the telephone call, it is problematic if you said no or were not on the daring path and we will need to get a text explanation in part 13 why she did this.
It is out of character for her to have done that, esp. since she called you and was reluctant to begin with.

Reactions: menatv and Sirus804

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Moms in the game are small episodes, the main attention of the author is drawn to the main characters Ami and Clara! I like Ami more, who lives in the next game! There the girl also makes mistakes, but at the same time has a strong character and a wide choice of actions! An impudent guy can really be sent somewhere far away! I 'm waiting for a change in Ami 's behavior ! There should be events that will affect Ami. Ami will then be preferable to Clara in the eyes of readers!:love:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
I like Ami more, who lives in the next game!
How do you know amy lives in the next game? Maybe clara disgusted by all the degradation in current game goes on killing spree to get rid of her friends and protagonist, then thinking how innocent and stable her friend amy's life was, goes on to get surgeries to become her but only to get gang banged by old peeps and another gang again in next game.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes