Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How do you know amy lives in the next game? Maybe clara disgusted by all the degradation in current game goes on killing spree to get rid of her friends and protagonist, then thinking how innocent and stable her friend amy's life was, goes on to get surgeries to become her but only to get gang banged by old peeps and another gang again in next game.
That is quite easy to see, "Misfits" is the prequel game to "12 Days of Christmas" where Amy is the main character. Clara is in "12 Days" as well, but in a smaller role. But that is a blessing in disguise, since Amy to be the girl she is at gamestart in "12 Days" has some quite harrowing events happen to her in "Misfits", whereas Clara has less severe problems to her person mostly. Clara´s serious main problems are coming from her surroundings and the MC can help or hinder her.

• Sad
Reactions: UpravDom

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I think game should have 3 main modifers. Lust, slutiness and seduction. Slutiness should replace seduction and should be main modifer how corrupt is girl and her willingness to try things out with everyone. Seduction should be more like personal relation modifer how much girl is willing to do with you. Lust is current state of mind. Slutiness modifier should multiple lust and seduction gain. If someone is slutty, then she are more willing do develop relationship faster. And it should be possible to keep slutiness low and develop personal relationship with them

Reactions: UpravDom and Turret

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think my main issue with this game is how mc is forced into a realtionship with Clara when it's Amy he really wants. and Clara is a cock teasing whore who would cheat on him the first chance she gets while Amy seems to really begin to like mc as the game progresses. i think this is where the dev really fucks the game up for me anyway. mc needs more options. betsy is an ugly fat ho and i have zero interest in her. Amy is the hottest babe in the game but she gets turned into a mindless cum whore because mc can't get to dating her like he wants. and his so called friends are assholes that he needs to kick to the curb. really getting to the point of deleting this game if something doesn't change here soon.

Reactions: Gogotas94

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Delete this and never look back. This game never had any agency, it was a window into the
whoring herself life of two girls whom MC was never the BF of or the love interest.

Amy to be the girl she is at gamestart in "12 Days" has some quite harrowing events happen to her in "Misfits", whereas Clara has less severe problems to her person mostly. Clara´s serious main problems are coming from her surroundings and the MC can help or hinder her.
And it should be possible to keep slutiness low and develop personal relationship with them
really getting to the point of deleting this game
MC in this game never has the opportunity of anything meaningful with any of the two girls above,
because they are kept on the level of dumb whores made rotten for the purpose of that other game.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Three times ha-ha-ha! Don 't criticize the game ! I have met people similar to the characters in the game in real life! Therefore, I am not surprised, but just follow the dialogues and beautiful moments in the game! Sorry for the frankness.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Clara with its last act is gone for me, though i have played game through multiple paths and explored opportunities its realy bad that MC cant control the situation to keep girl pure. So only hope is that one of other girls can be nice and not a random slut. A Prequeling game is as bad idea as a prequel movie you already know the outcome and know there is no decision you can make to change it.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to remind you that the author at the very beginning of the game showed the main characters of the game - this is Max and his 3 friends! That's it! The rest of the characters are men, women and girls are the local population. Friends agreed to observe the principle-one for all and all for one! An ambiguous principle should help, finally, to solve sexual problems, needs, everything like that! Friends began to act on the principle of the end justifies the means! Therefore, there are not only comedic situations, but moments of girls' behavior that not all readers like. That's all that can be said about the game.:unsure::)

Reactions: Demnor

ramgus

Sep 11, 2020
I want to remind you that the author at the very beginning of the game showed the main characters of the game - this is Max and his 3 friends! That's it! The rest of the characters are men, women and girls are the local population. Friends agreed to observe the principle-one for all and all for one! An ambiguous principle should help, finally, to solve sexual problems, needs, everything like that! Friends began to act on the principle of the end justifies the means! Therefore, there are not only comedic situations, but moments of girls' behavior that not all readers like. That's all that can be said about the game.:unsure::)
I mean Clara's path, Amy's path, Betsy's path.

Blade15tw

Mar 28, 2022
I can't wait to see what the girls will do in this update. It will be Clara that will help to corrupt Pixie?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
And what is not clear with the girls? My beloved heroine Ami is currently desperately looking for a faithful good guy to recover from the consequences of an unhappy first love and gain confidence. Clara is a beautiful girl, too smart and resourceful. How did she unobtrusively manage to make Max her boyfriend? Max didn't even dare to make a sound! And the last episode with the sick boy revealed new features of her character. Max objected, but Clara did it anyway! Betsy is a sultry girl who strives to score points and overtake other girls in relationships with guys. Here is such a simple analysis of the behavior of the characters! Try to refute it. Only the author can do this by changing the plot!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Jan 15, 2021
And what is not clear with the girls? My beloved heroine Ami is currently desperately looking for a faithful good guy to recover from the consequences of an unhappy first love and gain confidence. Clara is a beautiful girl, too smart and resourceful. How did she unobtrusively manage to make Max her boyfriend? Max didn't even dare to make a sound! And the last episode with the sick boy revealed new features of her character. Max objected, but Clara did it anyway! Betsy is a sultry girl who strives to score points and overtake other girls in relationships with guys. Here is such a simple analysis of the behavior of the characters! Try to refute it. Only the author can do this by changing the plot!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I don't know what game you're playing, but Amy isn't looking for a faithful guy, she's looking for attention and will go to great lengths to get it.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I remind you that in the continuation of this game (12 days of Christmas) Ami has a fiance ! Ami met her fiance in college! So learn the material part ! But now I'm worried about another desire. Now I dream of the main character who will share his happiness here!!!:unsure::giggle::)(y)

Jan 15, 2021
I remind you that in the continuation of this game (12 days of Christmas) Ami has a fiance ! Ami met her fiance in college! So learn the material part ! But now I'm worried about another desire. Now I dream of the main character who will share his happiness here!!!:unsure::giggle::)(y)
I played 12 days and neither Amy nor her fiance are even a shred of loyal lol. The Amy in Misfits, right now, is just exploring and looking for anyone to give her attention. That's why she's perfectly fine with the cabby, the poker game, the teachers, the party goers, etc all touching and doing things to/with her. She's not thinking that any of them are gonna be her bf

Sirus804

Sep 12, 2018
And the last episode with the sick boy revealed new features of her character. Max objected, but Clara did it anyway!
She rejects him if her lust is under 7. If you start a new game from part 2 her lust is always at 7 though and can't go lower. You have to start a new game from part 1 and then be mean to Clara as much as possible and not do any sexy stuff with her so her friendship and lust never get high. (she still becomes your gf and all that) Why? Well, when female character's friendship level goes up, their lust becomes capped at that level too. So, becoming good friends with female characters also makes them always horny and less likely to reject other guys (or boys).

If you're into NTR, then that is great news but if you are against NTR, that can be very frustrating but I don't really know why people who are against NTR are playing a NTR game. Yes, there is technically a faithful route in the game but it's not easy to get and more hidden compared to the plethora of NTR scenes in the game. It's a NTR game. Hell, even in this newest update you can totally prevent Clara from doing NTR stuff, but you don't get any new sexy Clara scenes if you choose to go the non-NTR route (kinda.) Why? because it's a NTR game.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes