zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I don't use cheats, because the excitement and pleasure of personal choice of ways of passing the game is lost! And, if the result is immediately indicated, then pictures with text cease to be a game, but turn into a simple visual novel! I'm trying to guess further events and the behavior of the characters! For example, in the next update there will be a beach, a garage, a party at Gordon's and a job at a cafe. Clara quickly learns to manipulate men! Clara didn't make a surprise for Max in the evening! Clara began to show an increasing interest in respectable men, and in the future, using light flirting and dexterous hands, she learned how to earn money. Smart-ass beautiful girl Clara is saving her virginity for a special occasion!:rolleyes::coffee::unsure::LOL:
There is actually differents on keeping virginity and keeping the hymen intact. So she is far from virgin she has given handjobs, blowjob so she basically is no longer virgin, and she is also not sexually pure anymore, couse she has had those interactions with multiple people and in public space

• Angry
Reactions: deaddog

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
You have described very well the progress in the knowledge of ways to get pleasure and the lustfulness of Clara! But only readers know about the girl's successes and experience in this matter! Clever and careful Clara is carefully protecting the irrefutable physical proof of innocence . We will find out the reason for this behavior of the girl in the future.:ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there a way to not get cucked in this shit?
Yes, there are loyal paths in the game, 4, variants of each other. Loyal Clara with white dress/black dress, loyal Clara with daring dress subpath and white/black dress. The choice of dress makes a bit of difference, black dress Clara becomes more outgoing and experiment-happy over the game. The daring dress subpath means supporting and helping Clara wear more sexy or daring clothes, she learns that she likes to show off and public stuff, e.g. she blows you twice in alleys, where there is a chance you two will be seen.
The loyal paths are not easy to follow, but it is doable. Some event decisions are more important than others, e.g. one of the newest is to brush off the grabbers on the bus several times, what Clara will like very much.I made several posts with tipps how to do it, e.g. posts nr. 1033, 1007, 1004 or 5 and several earlier ones around post 860 and earlier.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yes, there are loyal paths in the game, 4, variants of each other. Loyal Clara with white dress/black dress, loyal Clara with daring dress subpath and white/black dress. The choice of dress makes a bit of difference, black dress Clara becomes more outgoing and experiment-happy over the game. The daring dress subpath means supporting and helping Clara wear more sexy or daring clothes, she learns that she likes to show off and public stuff, e.g. she blows you twice in alleys, where there is a chance you two will be seen.
The loyal paths are not easy to follow, but it is doable. Some event decisions are more important than others, e.g. one of the newest is to brush off the grabbers on the bus several times, what Clara will like very much.I made several posts with tipps how to do it, e.g. posts nr. 1033, 1007, 1004 or 5 and several earlier ones around post 860 and earlier.
It's all very subtle.Even on the loyal route, where you act like a gentleman, protecting her and not cheating on her, it all depends on her lust score.

In one scene, she calls you and asks if she can "help" her friend with her hands. You can forbid, but if her lust is more than 7 or 8, then she does it anyway.

If her lust is high enough, then she starts teasing you and testing your boundaries. She also begins to play games, for example, she practically pushes you to kiss another girl in order to get a free pass herself.

As I wrote, with each update it is getting harder and harder to contain it. You either ban her from everything and basically skip the whole game, or you let her play a game where she walks on the verge of cheating.

It also looks like you're right, and the author is trying to shape the Clara that we saw in "12 days"

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's all very subtle.Even on the loyal route, where you act like a gentleman, protecting her and not cheating on her, it all depends on her lust score.

In one scene, she calls you and asks if she can "help" her friend with her hands. You can forbid, but if her lust is more than 7 or 8, then she does it anyway.

If her lust is high enough, then she starts teasing you and testing your boundaries. She also begins to play games, for example, she practically pushes you to kiss another girl herself in order to get a free pass herself.

As I wrote, with each update it is getting harder and harder to contain it. You either ban her from everything and basically skip the whole game, or you let her play a game where she walks on the verge of cheating.

It also looks like you're right, and the author is trying to shape the Clara that we saw in "12 days"
Hi, a really good and observant post! Yes, the lust score is the main kicker here and how and when we influence it is king for the loyal paths. I have tried out quite some combinations of choices to see where it leads, which is how I found a couple important things, like some events (e.g. dancing with Clara at the frat party, brushing off the bus grabbers) are more important for the loyal path than others. Keeping on the loyal paths, as you said, becomes harder the longer the game goes on.
Having Clara on the daring dress subpath makes it easier, since the MC likes the playfulness and rising selfassurance of show off Clara (who he himself started to nurture), as long as she keeps some boundaries.

As for the kiss with Pixie, you also have to option to kiss her and then break off the evening, which seems to be quite ok with Clara also. So we still have some middle path options as well, but I agree with you that in some cases we have to either be hard or let Clara play some tease games.

That Slowburn wants to shape Clara nad Amy at least roughly like they are in "12 days" had been hinted at rather early in game in hindsight. First blatantly with Amy, then later on with Clara. The biggest hint to date was what aroused Clara did with the mortally sick teenage boy she babysits. That is quite off from the Clara we knew before, esp. a loyal Clara, even if given the green light before. This is shaping of the character by the dev.
But unlike Amy, Clara for all the teasing she might do, has some boundaries.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII and UpravDom

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
This game really impress me. I hope the author make to the end. It is a fairly simple game, but very well made in its own limitations. I find myself really into it and looking foward by the time each update come out.

Reactions: UpravDom

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So I made two versions of a save in the game where I saved Amy from humiliation and she kissed Max and I’m wondering where this will go also Sebastian had sex with another girl at the party so who’s his next victims cuz obviously the main 3 girls are going to be last

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
last versions were 11.0(part 1) and 12.0(part two) and now it is:
9.2 (part 1) and 13.1(part 2)

im so confused,,,,,,,

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Replayed the game from the beginning trying to explore different routes. Below are a few thoughts.

I do not like that there is no transfer of saving from the first to the second part.
In the very first dialogue, the MC thinks about how he cheated on Clara at the wedding, which was not in my playthrough.

With your decisions in the first part, you can really form a devoted but slutty girlfriend who loves attention from other guys and at the same time does not overstep her boundaries.

I'm sure there was nothing between Clara and Jackson, but why is it that when he talks about blowjob in the car, her lust points go up?
Is this related to the alley scene where she gives the MC a blowjob? In that scene, he does not understand who and when taught this to the shy Clara.
Looks like Jackson's mind games are working)

In my playthrough, I don't see Clara sleeping with Sebastian of her own free will.
Looks like he'll offer to pay her father's debts.

It seems to me, or is Joy working in tandem with Gordon in order to embroil the MC with Clara? I understand that Joy does not Like Clara, and trying to prove that she is better, but it is very strange that she is lustful for such a loser as our MC.

It feels like the city is inhabited by only creeps and perverts.

I didn't like the scene with the terminally ill boy in the second part of the game. Not only did she violate a direct prohibition, but she also added an extra (handjob), and apparently, will do so further.
It's not like her at all, because it contradicts everything she's done before.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I do not like that there is no transfer of saving from the first to the second part.
You can use a part 1 save in part 2, you just call them up fro the save menu. This functions only fully correct with version 9.3. I recommend saving early in part two a new save from this old "starting" save to get the variables right.
I'm sure there was nothing between Clara and Jackson, but why is it that when he talks about blowjob in the car, her lust points go up?
Is this related to the alley scene where she gives the MC a blowjob? In that scene, he does not understand who and when taught this to the shy Clara.
Looks like Jackson's mind games are working)
On loyal in special and even some sharing paths this is explained later on. Clara made a bikini car wash that day to keep the workers at her Dad´s garage, which esp. on daring dress subpath was something she started to like, hence her rising stats.
With your decisions in the first part, you can really form a devoted but slutty girlfriend who loves attention from other guys and at the same time does not overstep her boundaries.
Definitely one possible version of Clara we can help create. If you put more emphasis on the loyal part, we also see that even this rather slutty Clara dislikes pushy stuff like the bus grabbers.
I didn't like the scene with the terminally ill boy in the second part of the game. Not only did she violate a direct prohibition, but she also added an extra (handjob), and apparently, will do so further.
It's not like her at all, because it contradicts everything she's done before.
I see where you are coming from. While I allowed her even on loyal path the breastplay part (that boy is very unlikely to beat his illness, so something like last request), the extra handjob when aroused enough is something not really fitting, esp. a loyal Clara. I see that as one part of the Dev trying to create a Clara similar to the one in "12 days".

Reactions: Xincarnation

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Has anyone been able to get that extra bit of groping scene on the bus? It tells me Clara needs a lust of 9. And the highest I can get at the start of that game is an 8.

Or is there a bus scene later on that allows it once her lust does reach 9+?

Reactions: Xincarnation
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes