Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Has anyone been able to get that extra bit of groping scene on the bus? It tells me Clara needs a lust of 9. And the highest I can get at the start of that game is an 8.
Or is there a bus scene later on that allows it once her lust does reach 9+?
There are several scenes with the bus grabber and only current lust score (the one on the kiss lips which resets each day) is important here. So you can that extra groping during gameplay.
On the other hand, if you always discretly brush off the guy and kiss Clara, after about the third time you will get a scene where it becomes clear that Clara likes very much that you help her, which leads to a lowering of BOTH slut and current lust score.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Great, great game. I really love it.

But why the heck were the last 3 or 4 updates not only small, but just a repeating (touching in the bus, the mechanics etc.).
Nothing importan really happened and the naughty scenes were really short.

Hopefully we get a good update soon.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I hope the past days have been a preparation for the main events ! The main days in the game are Friday, Saturday and Sunday! And now at least there will be hot events on the beach, and the party at Gordon's and the inventory scene in the cafe will be even hotter. Clara has reached level 9, teased almost all the men in the game and continues to jump off at the very last moment! The girl's luck has dragged on too long!:unsure::rolleyes:;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I think this game needs a [corruption] tag. By the way, it's part 2 and the protagonist is still a virgin - what's going on here, even real life isn't that unforgiving :LUL:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does part 2 include part 1, or do I have to download part 1 play it, then download part 2?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think this game needs a [corruption] tag. By the way, it's part 2 and the protagonist is still a virgin - what's going on here, even real life isn't that unforgiving :LUL:
Actually.....my best friend for years was a virgin till he was 35 or so.
And a guy I used to work with was a virgin til his 40s....not due to lack of trying...he just kept having random ass unlucky shit happen to prevent it. lol ... so...yes...sometimes life is that much of a bitch.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Does part 2 include part 1, or do I have to download part 1 play it, then download part 2?
Part 2 includes only a bit of part 1, but you can start with part 2 if you want to. If you want the full part 1 also, you have to download it as well. Saves in the last chapter of part 1 can be used in part 2.
Actually.....my best friend for years was a virgin till he was 35 or so.
And a guy I used to work with was a virgin til his 40s....not due to lack of trying...he just kept having random ass unlucky shit happen to prevent it. lol ... so...yes...sometimes life is that much of a bitch.
Yes, sometimes, not only in this case, life has a tendency to go for the strange stuff.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Good game.
And since there's not a workthrough,can someone teach me how to get amy be my gf?
I don't care amy fuck those badass,I do like ntr,but I want she be my gf

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Good game.
And since there's not a workthrough,can someone teach me how to get amy be my gf?
I don't care amy fuck those badass,I do like ntr,but I want she be my gf
Hi! Currently you cannot get Amy fully as your girlfriend, this can happen later in the game. But the thing is to be there for her, answer most questions or take choices hinting towards Amy. This has effects. For instance, there is a scene were you and Amy return from a party. If you have "Amy points", she will give you a kiss and there are hints towards the future. If, on the other hand, you are on the Clara routes, Amy will thank you for being a good friend and that´s it.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Hi! Currently you cannot get Amy fully as your girlfriend, this can happen later in the game. But the thing is to be there for her, answer most questions or take choices hinting towards Amy. This has effects. For instance, there is a scene were you and Amy return from a party. If you have "Amy points", she will give you a kiss and there are hints towards the future. If, on the other hand, you are on the Clara routes, Amy will thank you for being a good friend and that´s it.
Thanks bro,sad to hear those info.sounds like friendzone forever.
Amy as a character was sauccessful in another game of the same dev,after I finished that game and start this,it's hardly Ignore her and turn to another girl

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks bro,sad to hear those info.sounds like a friendszone forever.
Amy as a character was sauccessful in another game of the same dev,after I finished that game and start this,it's hardly Ignore her and turn to another girl
Hi, glad to be of help!:) I doubt it will be friendzone forever for the Amy fans if you play for her. I think Slowburn will create an Amy path to find. I might be on Team Clara, but I have seen hints strewn in the the game that beside the Clara routes there will be an Amy path and maybe one for Betsy and Pixie fans as well.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, glad to be of help!:) I doubt it will be friendzone forever for the Amy fans if you play for her. I think Slowburn will create an Amy path to find. I might be on Team Clara, but I have seen hints strewn in the the game that beside the Clara routes there will be an Amy path and maybe one for Betsy and Pixie fans as well.
It's pretty clear that the MC will be able to swoop in and bang Amy as either her BF or something else. But the story of the game is how she more or less became damaged goods after being used, then raped by her first BF and from what I hear she is in even worse shape in 12 days of Christmas..

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
It's pretty clear that the MC will be able to swoop in and bang Amy as either her BF or something else. But the story of the game is how she more or less became damaged goods after being used, then raped by her first BF and from what I hear she is in even worse shape in 12 days of Christmas..
fucking people does not makes a women becomes damaged goods or worse.actually,we ntrlover find those kind of women more attractive

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Hope u r right

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
fucking people does not makes a women becomes damaged goods or worse.actually,we ntrlover find those kind of women more attractive
You're missing the point. Of course fucking people doesn't make someone damaged goods, Amy in this story though, clearly is. She was pressured into losing her virginity to an older criminal biker who took advantage of her and lied to her about everything. She was naive more or less coerced into helping out his crew on the second time she had sex, and during that second time she was assraped in a public park. From then on it is clear that the only worth she thinks she has is for sex with more or less anyone who asks at this point. She wants a loving BF, but in her state she feels she has to whore herself out to get it.

She is the definition of damaged goods. Not because she had sex, but because of what the midfuck of her first BF did to her.

Compare that to Bean who also lost it to an asshole. She was always a lot more in control, less innocent, and even now takes control of her sexuality. Very different situations.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
You're missing the point. Of course fucking people doesn't make someone damaged goods, Amy in this story though, clearly is. She was pressured into losing her virginity to an older criminal biker who took advantage of her and lied to her about everything. She was naive more or less coerced into helping out his crew on the second time she had sex, and during that second time she was assraped in a public park. From then on it is clear that the only worth she thinks she has is for sex with more or less anyone who asks at this point. She wants a loving BF, but in her state she feels she has to whore herself out to get it.

She is the definition of damaged goods. Not because she had sex, but because of what the midfuck of her first BF did to her.

Compare that to Bean who also lost it to an asshole. She was always a lot more in control, less innocent, and even now takes control of her sexuality. Very different situations.
do not sacralizing sex, whether voluntary or not,in control or not,it's just some physical contact,doesn't change anything.
She try to get a BF during sex and she's submissive,so what,Let's say she even became a whore that's her choice,doesn't make she lower than Bean.there is different kind of people.
I judge a women by if she's attractive/kind/smart etc,not by how she treat sex

• Angry
Reactions: Bestinian

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Christ, I'm not saying she is a worse person than Bean or whatever you think I am saying. I AM saying that the events in the story fucked with her head, as happens to people around the world, hence the damaged goods comment. She has some fairly major psychological issues right now and understandably so.

Either way, I'm done with the conversation when you say don't "sacrilize" sex followed by voluntary or not. Sorry, not sorry, rape is rape. Rape isn't some "physical contact." What the actual fuck?

Reactions: TrueBloodAmurca
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes