May 5, 2019
Clara's mom and grandmother checked the guys, Ami's mom also very frankly checked Max and his friend, that's what has been in the game up to now!
but that isn't his parents, I don't see siblings or people's direct family members going for it. Some other person's mother wouldn't fit the "incest" tab. Hopefully its a tag for future content.

XRMC

Nov 11, 2016
so there is no cheat or something other i can do? Maybe open the right file with the right software and manipulate the Lust/Hot variables there?
You adjust the variables by modifying the save file. I used with out issue.

Reactions: edit99

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
so there is no cheat or something other i can do? Maybe open the right file with the right software and manipulate the Lust/Hot variables there?
lmao is there even any need for cheat in this game? yu jus gotta keep progressing and u wont be missing any scenes, just make the obvious ntr choice, theres no grind

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fugazi666

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since the new update is coming these days, I played through the Clara loyal, daring dress path again to be prepared. What is done nicely, are the many little jokes and puns (e.g. Dungeons & Dropouts, Geek adventurer class,"Why can´t I have all the girls just for me - isn´t realistic".) At Pixie´s we learn that the MC and Clara are a great fit, both are roleplayers and "geeks"(Clara hid that part from others) and we can see the daring dress path at work: When we play with Clara´s breasts as education help for Pixie and her brother and have to stop, Clara says that it is a shame and her face makes it clear she would like to continue if on daring dress path.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting update! You see in the text that the MC is very much a late teen/early twen in that he is "following" all nice, hot girls, questions why they do some things they do, questions why guys do some things they do and is happy to have Clara (if on loyal path) and sometimes questions himself a bit too much (while a good trait to do so, as said, the MC does it a bit too much).
The following stuff is happening on the loyal path, I did not have the time to test out much currently, more tomorrow or these days, but here is a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I still get some bugs, if not gamebreaking, when using a part 1 save, I think I download part 1 9.3 and make a complete new playthrough. Might stop the bugs finally.
Special traits seem to be awarded/earned in a new fashion/other dates now. My Clara had the Alley Cat trait rather early in part 2. Now she gained it (again/newly) in the alley event late in the new update.

I look forward to testing out more play options and how the game continues. There are a couple of interesting ways the game can go on and we already have seen some curveballs.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Misfits-P2-14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Pi Quantum
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes