txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
yeah u should stop.u think a women becomes a damage goods after rape,well i guess most of people doesn't think so.she's avictim, not goods
so shut up will be nice

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Guys! You are so loudly disassembling the beautiful blonde Ami dear to my heart for spare parts that I want to express my opinion! You can make a conclusion taking into account the behavior of Ami in the game 12 days of Christmas! The author showed a girl who already has sufficient sexual experience! The girl has made her choice and is trying to be a faithful companion for the groom ! The girl tries her best and believes in success, but real independent life and, to put it mildly, the frivolous behavior of the groom, lead to 3 natural bad endings in the game. The best choice is to be with an unloved bespectacled guy, but from a rich family! However , the author hinted that this is another story ! Maybe there will be a sequel!? I enjoyed watching various hot adventures throughout the game, but I didn't want outright pessimism at the end! I think the author is showing now how difficult and painful Ami and the other girls have gained the necessary experience to move on to the next game! Remember the films about the young and mature Indiana Jones !

Reactions: podkop09

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
fucking people does not makes a women becomes damaged goods or worse.actually,we ntrlover find those kind of women more attractive
Seems like you dont even know what damaged good means. Being raped or have too loose morals will definitely make woman damaged goods. Well it fine enought for Tumble or some fun, but try to build life with them, not possible. Even if you wish to have short term college relation, they there is always risk she sleeps around. And as you are NTR lover you dont mind her sleeping around it turns you on. Then most people dont wish to pay maintenance fees for someone that half town shares. Its easier to have one night hookups with no ties, rather than one who lives in your apartment has saying what you eat and how you use your time and all you get out this relationship is some bed fun, but also others have some fun but they dont need to limit they freedoms. So instead of going out with friends or sport events you go watch romantic movie and you sacrifice alot of your time and in the end you go separate ways. NTR only seems fun if someone else is that who pays price and sacrifice his freedoms or you just share random girl with friends and have no oblications

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
yeah u should stop.u think a women becomes a damage goods after rape,well i guess most of people doesn't think so.she's avictim, not goods
so shut up will be nice
Tell what you wish, but life is all about progress, building a future, building a legacy. Its not about being alive and having fund until lights go off. Shes not fit for marriage, she not fit to be wife or mother, maybe she can heal from it but in reality she is broken gone. Lets make example. You are marrying her you accept she has some fun without you. Then you wish to go in politics and then you political opponents, find some nice spicy videos her having some fun without you, for you it seems ok but most of world it shows you are not reliable, you are not smart enough to choose right bride and you supposedly have same vices as your partner. And you lose as opponents will make nice propaganda of it. Most people have vices, but they keep them secret whole world is not knowing about them and they cant be used aginst them. But person who has fliped the switch in her head will not think smartly, she surrenders her vice, later regrets it and there is 10 witnesses and video of it.

• Angry
Reactions: fauvhan

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
Someone knows what is about the new post on his Patreon page? The "New bus" thing... Or can share some sneaky peeks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Misfits-P2-13.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Misfits-P2-13.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any new contents in 13.2??

Jul 1, 2021
Is there a way to cheat up the Lust? The Universal Cheating tool do not work. It do not find the variables....
What I do is play the game to a "choice" option. Then I "save", then I make a choice, then play forward a few screens. If the #'s don't change or go down then I go back, load my save and play another option. Always look for the option that gives you the highest #'s. If the #'s don't change at all, go with the option that lines up with the game you're trying to play. You get to see more of the game while raising your #'s. Hope it works for you. Good luck! :)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara's mom and grandmother checked the guys, Ami's mom also very frankly checked Max and his friend, that's what has been in the game up to now!

Rendeer

Jan 16, 2019
so there is no cheat or something other i can do? Maybe open the right file with the right software and manipulate the Lust/Hot variables there?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so there is no cheat or something other i can do? Maybe open the right file with the right software and manipulate the Lust/Hot variables there?
You are definitely a special case. Most players want to know how to keep current lust and slut level down, not up! Raising it it should be no problem at all. Players on the Clara loyal paths asked me how to keep it down or at least at a low level. That is possible, but not easy. I also would tell you to go for the daring dress path, since it is a bit easier to keep loyalty on this subpath.

If your current lust level is 7-8+ the girl/guy in question becomes seriously aroused and can do things they would normally not do. I wrote several posts with tipps how to keep Clara (and partly others) loyal. You could look into them and do the opposite to raise stats quickly. See my posts nr. 1033, 1007 and earlier.

• Angry
Reactions: edit99
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes