Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)Let this Dev make a game with a young man and all these moms from this game and he will be the winner

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 2 13.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 258 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I love the gradual level of corruption of the girls, the fact that they are more and more willing to show off or be touched by different kinds of men, like the elderly, shows that level of corruption... Great, great game, I wish they existed more games like this If anyone knows of another game that involves corruption, young girls and old men I would appreciate it if you could point it out to me.

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
I love the gradual level of corruption of the girls, the fact that they are more and more willing to show off or be touched by different kinds of men, like the elderly, shows that level of corruption... Great, great game, I wish they existed more games like this If anyone knows of another game that involves corruption, young girls and old men I would appreciate it if you could point it out to me.
I agree completely. I only just discovered it and played through the entire thing in one sitting. I especially love precious Clara, how reluctant she is but keeps taking one step further each time. Can't wait to see where this goes -- I mean, it's obvious where it's going, but who'll get to go first? :)

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Also wanted to add this is a major improvement over the previous game, Twelve Days of Christmas. Mainly I think because I don't care much for Amy: she's way too easy and one-sided, Clara is definitely the star of the show here.

I wouldn't mind some more 'reluctant' girls to corrupt (Bean, Betsy and Kayley seem anything but reluctant, and Pixie is too youngish and petite, not my thing). :D

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Is there a way to get more than one girl without sharing? I don't mean full on harem but it would be nice if you could get Clara and Amy with the mc in a poly relationship. I'm at the start of the game and can't make my mind up of who to choose among those two.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I really like the game but I hope the choices are not just an illusion that lead down the same path, it seems all the choices I tried lead the same way besides not kissing Betsy it just stops Chaz from kissing Clara (but I went for the kiss and like the choice)
How did you stop Chaz from kissing Clara, I didn't kiss Betsy but Chaz still gets the kiss and I have no clue on how to stop it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How did you stop Chaz from kissing Clara, I didn't kiss Betsy but Chaz still gets the kiss and I have no clue on how to stop it.
Look into my guide I posted a couple posts ago. Even on a loyal Clara playthrough I normally choose to kiss Betsy, since that one kiss after the birthday party does NOT lower loyalty and how much Clara likes you, it even helps you with Clara. Betsy and Clara spoke about that before the party and in this case there is no problem with it. But keep away from Betsy later on!
If you want to stop the kiss with Chaz from happening, you have to go for max loyalty answers before that event.

Reactions: UpravDom and Demnor

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Look into my guide I posted a couple posts ago. Even on a loyal Clara playthrough I normally choose to kiss Betsy, since that one kiss after the birthday party does NOT lower loyalty and how much Clara likes you, it even helps you with Clara. Betsy and Clara spoke about that before the party and in this case there is no problem with it. But keep away from Betsy later on!
If you want to stop the kiss with Chaz from happening, you have to go for max loyalty answers before that event.
I thought I chose every loyal answer I could get but he still ends up kissing her, she doesn't kiss back though. I don't think this game is the right fit for me, you have to work way to hard to get Clara to stay loyal, every chance she gets she is all over some other dude, it's like you are playing a babysitter.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thought I chose every loyal answer I could get but he still ends up kissing her, she doesn't kiss back though. I don't think this game is the right fit for me, you have to work way to hard to get Clara to stay loyal, every chance she gets she is all over some other dude, it's like you are playing a babysitter.
I think you should give the game a chance. If you red my guide a bit, you´ll might know about the thing with seduction and current lust level. It makes a loyal run hard, I tested out quite a bit, but it is worthwhile. Actually Clara (maybe Pixie and Bean to a degree) is the only girl you can "bring through" the game loyal. She is a nice girl and shy at start, but at her age she naturally is curious too.
For most of the characters in the game I estimate the Dev worked in people he knows, at least partly.
Some of the situations in the game are made that there is a large probability that characters become who they are in "12 Days of Christmas". For instance, in Amy´s case this is even hardcoded in part. Clara on the other hand you have chances to keep her loyal, even if the daring dress path seems to be canon for "12 Days" and in "Misfits" you can circumvent this.

Reactions: m4pII and UpravDom

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/misfits-part-2-v14-0-slow-burn-games.108046/post-9198542

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 2 14.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 305 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes