UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Maybe in the next updates of the game there will be new facts about the life of Clara and Amy, but so far it is known that in the future Amy has a fiance, and Clara appears without Max! Amy is surprised to see how Clara easily and skillfully takes money from an adult man in a cafe. Moreover, when Amy was having fun visiting Clara's older sister, she found out that her sister's lover was fucking Clara too! It's called "Back to the Future." Here is the cruel truth of life! Sorry for being boring!:cautious::LOL:

Reactions: Gromov

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe in the next updates of the game there will be new facts about the life of Clara and Amy, but so far it is known that in the future Amy has a fiance, and Clara appears without Max! Amy is surprised to see how Clara easily and skillfully takes money from an adult man in a cafe. Moreover, when Amy was having fun visiting Clara's older sister, she found out that her sister's lover was fucking Clara too! It's called "Back to the Future." Here is the cruel truth of life! Sorry for being boring!:cautious::LOL:
Hi again! I very much doubt that there would be a "Misfits" game without an end where Clara nad Max are together. Why else all the work for loyal paths and stuff, if the game universe could not be changed by the player?
While Amy in "12 Days" was surprised by Clara´s skills, unlike her Clara has an upper limit of what she does, which is a handjob. As for the thing with the sister´s lover, was that not the guy who also told Amy what Dave supposdly had done to get Amy into bed? Which was complete nonsense, invented just to get Amy. I would not put much trust into the words of this guy.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
It seems to me that this is one of the passing updates. The plot branches out, the fap content is minimal. :cautious:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Yea, let's try and be respectful of the Dev's wishes. The game does get released to the public a month after a new update. It's not as if the only way to get the update is by paying for it. Just have a little patience. It'll be released before you know it.

It seems to me that this is one of the passing updates. The plot branches out, the fap content is minimal. :cautious:
Oh, I can assure you this is not the case. It was an important update. Lots of things happened. Just be on the lookout for when it goes public in 4 weeks.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
Yea, let's try and be respectful of the Dev's wishes. The game does get released to the public a month after a new update. It's not as if the only way to get the update is by paying for it. Just have a little patience. It'll be released before you know it.

Oh, I can assure you this is not the case. It was an important update. Lots of things happened. Just be on the lookout for when it goes public in 4 weeks.
Lol, as if someone is waiting for a month

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Who was the selfcensored that did report my last post here? This was an on-topic post, about what the Dev could do about sharing of new versions and how to react to it. Just because some solutions might not be to your liking, did not dismiss my points in any way.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes