tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
No BAM as usual, important points come along and there is a fizzle. It's too bad and unusual, usually you have great renders and bad story, but this rates the opposite. Shit happens and you can't tell, click your mouse twice and your onto another part of the story. Always been an issue.

Disappointed but expected, I supported a couple months on lowest tier, but the same issues persisted at the time.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
No BAM as usual, important points come along and there is a fizzle. It's too bad and unusual, usually you have great renders and bad story, but this rates the opposite. Shit happens and you can't tell, click your mouse twice and your onto another part of the story. Always been an issue.

Disappointed but expected, I supported a couple months on lowest tier, but the same issues persisted at the time.
What is BAM?

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Hot update, cool! But I agree, the author’s small problem is that the sex scenes are short, especially the last sex scene, more pictures could have been made, this was an important moment of the game. Kiss lips, kiss boobs and f.ck already, too fast. Needed to add a few more tempting pictures

Last edited:

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Hot update, cool! But I agree, the author’s small problem is that the sex scenes are short, especially the last sex scene, more pictures could have been made, this was an important moment of the game. Kiss lips, kiss boobs and f.ck already too fast. Needed to add a few more tempting pictures
Could you post an update?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes