TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Clara should be more slutty or the other options should be more wild, I do not understand the balance in the three las episodes with clara or amy acting like whores and then not if slow burn wants to keep a narrative cohesion I understand but why Clara do not give herself wildely to Jackson in that case ? This scene is a bit strange for me. Nevertheless, I have paid few month on Tier3 and I never shared before the will of the author, I have stopped because xx euros a month is a lot but slow burn is a craftman not a corporate inc we have to share when it is possible not to break his time work on the game

Jan 23, 2019
If Clara lost her virginity not with MC, game writes that MC lost his virginity with Mavis, even if it was with Clara.
Very good update, so as whole game, intrigued about what will be next.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I actually wonder why there does not seem to be an option to lose your virginity with Betsy as Betsy seems to be one of the more forward girls in the game, but fine for me, I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kaze32 and fanboi

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Why do they all have to be hairy. Ugh.
Some of us like that they are hairy, I being one.

I much prefer a fertile, natural looking woman ready for sex over a prepubescent little girl.

But to each his own, though I must say there's an abundance of games featuring girls without hairy pubes. I am happy this is not yet another one of them.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Has anyone found a way to end up making out with Betsy at the party? I tried all the options (always picking her to remove her clothes, etc.) but I can't seem to get that...perhaps it's impossible, sadly?

Reactions: Gildor72

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Has anyone found a way to end up making out with Betsy at the party? I tried all the options (always picking her to remove her clothes, etc.) but I can't seem to get that...perhaps it's impossible, sadly?
try as you might and contrary to the devs saying otherwise the game is more Kinetic that visual novel.. he is working to a pre determined outcome making it fit 12 days his prior work so no matter what our choices if it doesnt fit that narrative he is unwilling to change and your just along for the ride.. the game had so much more potential if he would just ditch the crappy 12 days being the follow up hes working towards prequelling and just create a new narrative free from those restrictions

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
this game has so much potential I wonder why this game is not famous enough.
Because it aims at a limited audience. The art is functional but below average. The sex scenes are also rough. The game differs from most standard games, yet it's a hard sell.

Reactions: Envoye

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Because it aims at a limited audience. The art is functional but below average. The sex scenes are also rough. The game differs from most standard games, yet it's a hard sell.
True, but the sex scenes can be improved if they gave him some money and more development in writing.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Recommendation to the dev: Update the preview images on the original post. Right now the slideshow begins by making out with a hambeast from your POV, leading into some random shots of an unattractive grandma, followed by dudes, more grandma, some clothed dialogue pics and finally a single voyeur picture.

You'll get more interest in the game if you include, say, sex scenes and hot girls. I know this is shallow criticism but it's also genuine. Loved your previous game.

Reactions: Bestinian

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
True, but the sex scenes can be improved if they gave him some money and more development in writing.
The monthly schedule limits the sex scenes more than money. Doing good scenes with multiple angles and images takes time. That's also why this update is rushed. Six or more different sex pairings, some with animations, left little time for anything else.

Reactions: kaze32

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
this game has so much potential I wonder why this game is not famous enough.
For an NTR game, I think that the income it is having is very good. It may not have much follow-up in comments (although it's not bad either) but at the economic level it's going quite well

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes