Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Noticed a bug with the script of the game, if you let Clara fuck someone else at the party, even if you fuck her yourself in jacksons room, when mc is in his bed he says this for some reason. I lost it with clara but mc says mavis only when Clara lost hers with someone else than mc at party.
1678056556230.png
Then again I wasn't really happy with how the "party" went. Kissing straight to fucking was a little quick there.

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Then again I wasn't really happy with how the "party" went. Kissing straight to fucking was a little quick there.
I agree. It felt a bit rushed. Also, I don't mind Jackson having a go at Clara but the way it happened was way too easy.

I am also not a fan of grandma sex. I feel like there should have been a more plausible way for Jackson to try smth with Clara without having to do the deed with Mavis. :eek:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I agree. It felt a bit rushed. Also, I don't mind Jackson having a go at Clara but the way it happened was way too easy.

I am also not a fan of grandma sex. I feel like there should have been a more plausible way for Jackson to try smth with Clara without having to do the deed with Mavis. :eek:
Yeah I agree. Clara is way too willing to do stuff with everyone else but the MC I'm fine with everything that happens when the MC has a choice to stop it or not, but she goes too far too fast in my opinion.
But I guess the point of Clara is that she doesn't actually love the MC but loves Gordon still for whatever reason.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Of course, I'm glad that mc and Clara finally lost their virginity, but am I the only one who thought it was a little hasty?

Also watching Clara's scenes with Sebastian and Gordon, once again convinced that she is the same cheap whore as Amy.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTchan

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021

The party is going to get reworked. But I agree with these posts and others here. No lust checks, no checks on whether or not MC has kept her faithful, nothing but one simple choice, and she decides to bang everyone BUT the MC in public. And the Jackson hotel room part was... just dumb.

But as the dev said, he will be reworking much of the update while he is doing v16, which I think will be fleshing out the party more and working on that Jackson scene.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah I can see loads of comments about the party being off, I felt the same, glad to know the dev is reworking it... Mainly I was grumpy that you get stuck with that meh redhead if you don't pick the gf, I was gunning for Joy... it's also really weird the gf decides to just let anyone fuck her, admittedly I've tried to make her slutty but it's her first time and she's not shown as being that drunk so it still doesn't feel right, especially as she won't fuck the MC at the party for some reason... then that bit in the hotel makes no sense, no way she's just going to randomly fuck the old dude, there's no reason for the MC to pass up on his gf in favour of that old woman either... I get when he normally tries to get everything and then it backfires on him but here there's no reason pick anything other than the gf...

Only interesting bit is I do hope we get to see what happens to Amy at that party she disappeared off to... though even if she's a ho nowadays I thought it was weird she'd pass up a party with friends for other people, Joy made it seem like she was invited but chose not to attend.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I like a love a lot of things about this game. I also hate a lot of things about this game.

Good things:

You get plenty of choices. The girls look cute and start innocent. The writing is pretty good. Writing is good enough and the general theme seems great.

Bad things:

The first time this game pissed me off is when Amy lost her virginity and there was no say in how it was done. She will take that biker dick no matter what combination of choicse you make so it feels like your choices are meaningless... Dev learned I guess and gave us the option with Clara.

Sex scenes especially in most recent update are underwhelming. There is 5 different ways Claire can lose her virginity, but they didn't offer a choice to some how "Save it for later" and the renders are limited and it's not very animated.

It felt rushed and under developed. Let's compare Clara's loss of virginity to another loss of virginity in another recent update.

Jessica loses her virginity in "Innocence or Money".

8 animations with 3 speeds each... Then 5 animations with 3 speeds each... Then 7 animations with 3 speeds each... Then 9 animations with 3 speeds each.

That's 29 animations with 3 different speeds on each. Jessica lost her virginity to a stranger she just met in the park. Jessica is not even the main girl in the game. She is the protagonists little sister.

Maybe they over did that scene in Innocence or Money. They went above and beyond to flesh that scene out packed full of animations.

What did we get here with Clara in Misfits?

Remember Clara is the main girl of the game. She is protagonists girlfriend. We have had like 50 conversations with her and dated and kissed and gotten a BJ and interacted with her a long time building up to this.

What do we get after all of that build up? A handful of kissing renders... 3 renders of your penis inside her... NO BLOOD... That was disappointing. Then the cream-pie render and she smiles at you after.

Plus when we take her virginity we need to do it while in bed with jackson and some old bitch we saw once who Jackson already fucked. We can't be like, "Nah I'm gonna take my girlfriend and go home. Now is not the right time."

Another little thing is Clara got way too much pubic hair.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Some of us like that they are hairy, I being one.

I much prefer a fertile, natural looking woman ready for sex over a prepubescent little girl.

But to each his own, though I must say there's an abundance of games featuring girls without hairy pubes. I am happy this is not yet another one of them.
I do prefer also, 90% of the games on F95 shows unrealistic completly depitaled women (which is completly wrong if you comprae to real life) at least here it give a fresher rebalance and it give also a kind of unique and original aspect for this game compare to many other (and it is not the only point). The hairier, the better !
What I am wondeing if now how to deal with the so many options we had for clara's firsttime, does it mean that we will have 5 path to follow, not speaking of the Amy's path and few other (pixie etc.) It will become a bit complicated ;)
But i still hope for M/D scene or Sis/Sis

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I like a love a lot of things about this game. I also hate a lot of things about this game.

Good things:

You get plenty of choices. The girls look cute and start innocent. The writing is pretty good. Writing is good enough and the general theme seems great.

Bad things:

The first time this game pissed me off is when Amy lost her virginity and there was no say in how it was done. She will take that biker dick no matter what combination of choicse you make so it feels like your choices are meaningless... Dev learned I guess and gave us the option with Clara.

Sex scenes especially in most recent update are underwhelming. There is 5 different ways Claire can lose her virginity, but they didn't offer a choice to some how "Save it for later" and the renders are limited and it's not very animated.

It felt rushed and under developed. Let's compare Clara's loss of virginity to another loss of virginity in another recent update.

Jessica loses her virginity in "Innocence or Money".

8 animations with 3 speeds each... Then 5 animations with 3 speeds each... Then 7 animations with 3 speeds each... Then 9 animations with 3 speeds each.

That's 29 animations with 3 different speeds on each. Jessica lost her virginity to a stranger she just met in the park. Jessica is not even the main girl in the game. She is the protagonists little sister.

Maybe they over did that scene in Innocence or Money. They went above and beyond to flesh that scene out packed full of animations.

What did we get here with Clara in Misfits?

Remember Clara is the main girl of the game. She is protagonists girlfriend. We have had like 50 conversations with her and dated and kissed and gotten a BJ and interacted with her a long time building up to this.

What do we get after all of that build up? A handful of kissing renders... 3 renders of your penis inside her... NO BLOOD... That was disappointing. Then the cream-pie render and she smiles at you after.

Plus when we take her virginity we need to do it while in bed with jackson and some old bitch we saw once who Jackson already fucked. We can't be like, "Nah I'm gonna take my girlfriend and go home. Now is not the right time."

Another little thing is Clara got way too much pubic hair.
That's what happens on a monthly update schedule when the dev is doing everything. He simply didn't have the time to flesh out everything at the party, primarily because he wanted everyone's options for who Clara lost her virginity to to be available (he polled it months back.) He admitted the issues himself. Not everyone even has a rig to do as many animations as the one you cited. Then there is the fact that he did MORE stuff at the mechanic's which is getting boring by now, and even more groping scenes. In hindsight those renders could have been used at the party and later.

Even so, you aren't wrong in the Hotel scene being rushed. It was, the MC did half an insert and splooged. Everyone else got a full on sex scene with the main girl, and the MC comes off as even more of a loser than intended. I think that will be fixed. Or at least I hope it will.

Fleshing out the party, and working on the hotel room are easy fixes.

Now the option of leaving it for later... I don't think that is an easy fix at all. The entire lead up and point to the party was the MC and Clara losing their virginities that night. It's a cut off point so that no matter what happens in a series of options it ends with that state finished. This allows it to be taken for granted going forward, and moving on from there. Having to add another scene with Clara still a virgin, etc, would complicate matters more than I think this dev can handle.

But the sex scenes in this game have always been a problem. Amy losing her V-card was very bland too, most of the scenes are simple and without many angles and renders. In some ways the Clara scenes at the party were better than the usuals, some of the best work done in the game until now, but still not up to snuff with other projects.

As for the 70s bush, it's in character for her I'd say.

Reactions: Demnor

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Of course, I'm glad that mc and Clara finally lost their virginity, but am I the only one who thought it was a little hasty?

Also watching Clara's scenes with Sebastian and Gordon, once again convinced that she is the same cheap whore as Amy.
Should the game not be a SLOW BURN game? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: podkop09

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody have a good walkthrough for this so you don’t get cucked by your supposed to be girlfriend who is fine with fucking anyone but you. Fucking dump that cunt and go back to her house and bang her mom on the kitchen table while Clara’s eating dinner and then on her bed when she’s trying to sleep and then in the shower while she’s trying to wash

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018

The turn around and see it happening presentation of it, with absolutely no scene build up, was. In the grander scheme of it's Clara gameplay it fits the time line np though.

The immediate jump to banging Jackson was the more glaring offense imo. In fairly well written game (for what it is) all the Jackson stuff has been a weak point for that matter. At least past the forced BJ in the car. As a whole the game would of been much better off not making the standard mistake of catering to the "i don't want to offend anybody" noise, left the "teenage girls lusting after dadbod cock" stuff on the writing table, and just wrote his stuff in as strictly legit blackmail content (which by genuine nature is supposed to come of rape'y).

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The turn around and see it happening presentation of it, with absolutely no scene build up, was. In the grander scheme of it's Clara gameplay it fits the time line np though.
It pisses me off more that all my previous decisions regarding Clara in 2 chapters were thrown into the trash.
For two chapters, she is loyal and knows her limits, but suddenly, with this update, she turns into a whore like Amy and is ready to serve all the guys at the party
No checks on her lust and affection
no checks on her previous decisions

Clara is the main female character in the game. The loss of virginity is almost the main goal of the whole plot.
I don't understand why it was done so hastily and badly.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
It pisses me off more that all my previous decisions regarding Clara in 2 chapters were thrown into the trash.
For two chapters, she is loyal and knows her limits, but suddenly, with this update, she turns into a whore like Amy and is ready to serve all the guys at the party
No checks on her lust and affection
no checks on her previous decisions

Clara is the main female character in the game. The loss of virginity is almost the main goal of the whole plot.
I don't understand why it was done so hastily and badly.
That is likely to get changed when he reworks this chapter.

I mentioned the whys earlier, which is half guessing, but also can be seen in his responses to comments on the Patreon. A few months ago he did a poll for fun to see how Patrons wanted Clara to lose her virginity, and there was decent spread with the top one being the MC doing it, then Gordon, then Jackson, then Chaz, then Sebastian... or so I think. The post is no longer up.

According to him, he wanted to give people choices since many in that poll asked for the ability to choose what went down. That caused problems because he learned the wrong lesson from the poll. Having the ability to affect her cherry pop doesn't mean one scene where one simple spin defines her character. And as a result he needed 5 animations for the party, and had no time to keep his monthly schedule AND do everything else.

It was a mistake, and he said as much, no buildup at the party and not even a score check for her getting fucked. And she wouldn't even do it with the MC in public but would with anyone else. Hopefully, the fixes are all for the better.

Reactions: deaddog and m4pII

name

Mar 8, 2017
Clara's a nice girl and i like her, her interactions with the MC are pretty sweet since it feels like they're growing together (she's coming out of her shell, MC is becoming less of a sleaze) but it really feels like he's a seeing-eye-dog constantly pulling a blind person away from traffic with her. she falls for everything and it feels like regardless of your choices and her stats she'll find herself in compromising positions and won't leave by herself, only leaving if you prompt her to

i haven't played the latest update but apparently it's really bad about this, so i'll wait until the dev fixes it

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I guess if you're gonna pick choices that increase gf's seduction and lust pts as much as possible, you're better off also just accepting any other girls sexual advances?
That's the impression i get after the gf's deflowering at the party. That denying every opportunity of cheating on her (except bj with joy) just doesn't pay off in the end. That's how i played the game at least, increasing her stats, but not cheating on her.
Also, i guess this recent event proves that all jackson tells to the mc about his bj sessions with clara is true too? mc comments several times about her being experienced at giving bjs, she also was deflowered that easily, oh well.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes