Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Very much so! You can have a nicely loyal Clara, you can have a loyal and exhibitionist Clara, you can share her or you can loose her or she is fucking around, all possible. But this is NOT a harem game, where every girl falls on her knees for you.
Who you are and what you do decides many events. As I mentioned in several posts, there are choices which have serious positive impact on both your and Clara´s loyalty as there are choices for sharing, cheating and so on.
Misfits does not coddle you! If you are a cheating asshole, you will be treated like one and not as a harem stud! Likewise if you are a nice supportive boyfriend, Clara will be much more resistant to other mens flirting and stuff. If you like her showing off, this can be done as well, with her being loyal, slutty or cheating, depending on what you do.
Well, the issue is that there are zero checks on Clara's actions in this update. You could have been the most loyal MFer with her being super conservative and having a low lust score, and she STILL fucks anyone BUT the MC in public at the party. That's the complaint, really. And it is one the dev agrees with, hence the upcoming rework of the chapter. I imagine there will be stat checks on her at the party at the very least in the rework, and hopefully more options for the MC and her as well.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, the issue is that there are zero checks on Clara's actions in this update. You could have been the most loyal MFer with her being super conservative and having a low lust score, and she STILL fucks anyone BUT the MC in public at the party. That's the complaint, really. And it is one the dev agrees with, hence the upcoming rework of the chapter. I imagine there will be stat checks on her at the party at the very least in the rework, and hopefully more options for the MC and her as well.
While I agree with you that this chapter needs a rewrite because there are issues with it, I still have to scratch my head when I read several posts (not only by you, I answer yours since you mentioned me directly). Yes, the choices in the chapter could be better and we should cover the Jackson room event with the pillow of silence, but it is no problem to keep Clara loyal by making the right choices.
But I agree with you that Clara cheating right of the bat on some paths, even if both of you have been superloyal before, is a no-go.

Reactions: Zero141214

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Sorry but I quite liked the last update, I see it as Clara was simply charmed by the golden tongue at the party and by Jackson at the hotel, the MC (and Clara) are first time BF/GF They are therefore a bit shy and the MC in particular has allowed / encourages others groping etc. to get Clara more open / accepting to his advances (and of course he has quite enjoyed it himself watching) Clara is somewhat naive and can be easily lead (not by the MC because boyfriends are only after one thing as we all know)

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I don't understand why people try to force a loyal route in a ntr game, there are so many other games out there.
I like the possibility of being cucked but I prefer NTR games where I can prevent that from happening even though the potential is there. That is why I enjoy this game and Power Vacuum so much, because I can work to avoid the NTR, but I know if I choose wrong it could happen.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry but I quite liked the last update, I see it as Clara was simply charmed by the golden tongue at the party and by Jackson at the hotel, the MC (and Clara) are first time BF/GF They are therefore a bit shy and the MC in particular has allowed / encourages others groping etc. to get Clara more open / accepting to his advances (and of course he has quite enjoyed it himself watching) Clara is somewhat naive and can be easily lead (not by the MC because boyfriends are only after one thing as we all know)
I hated it not neccesarily for those reasons - but if you do a couple playthroughs you start to realize how little agency the player has in the current build.

There's almost no deviation past the daily (do I pull her away from strangers on the bus or not)/(do I pull her away from mechanics or not).

AFAIK none of the prior decisions change the options presented at the spin the bottle party or the post-jackson room scene. I'm not anti clara corruption nor anti clara -vanilla-gf, it'd just be nice to feel like you have some meaningful choice instead of being set on rails....

Same is even more true for Amy, seems like in Part 1 and now part 2 - none of the players actions really effect any change whatsoever in her (other than viewing individual scenes with other npcs) ; but it doesnt really change the players progress. There's no way to pre-empt the biker path, nor encourage; the player is just a spectator the entire time, and this goes for her other stories too.

and unfortunately the opposite is true too - you can be whoring her out every minute, and youll still have prompts for 'loyal-like gf' behavior etc - like I said it just feels like zero agency, nothing matters good or bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
If you like sharing you will like this game, and it should be sex scenes from now on looks like in Part 2 finally. Just wish it had longer animations and from different positions. Decisions are mainly, do you want to share her or not, basically . And which girl you want to pursue, I am team Clara. I also liked Deliverance, perfect balance of wife sharing and cuckold in a stable healthy loving relationship with no humiliation.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you like sharing you will like this game, and it should be sex scenes from now on looks like in Part 2 finally. Just wish it had longer animations and from different positions. Decisions are mainly, do you want to share her or not, basically . And which girl you want to pursue, I am team Clara. I also liked Deliverance, perfect balance of wife sharing and cuckold in a stable healthy loving relationship with no humiliation.
Respectfully, I disagree. I think this is far more a game for the ntr purist than the sharing enthusiast - there's just too much old man fondling it feels more like an erotic fiction written by a japanese businessman.... but if one is an ntr enthusiast I'm sure theyll like it; I just differentiate that from sharing.

Though you're right even in its current state it still has less humiliation than a lot of the ntr flotsam out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldshoe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Misfits-P2-15.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Misfits-P1-9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Felt more like a degrade than an upgrade. Sebastian and Chaz can't fuck Clara anymore and Jackson doesn't fuck her at the hotel, They go to a separate room while you fuck the old lady. What the hell is happening did Patreon and Discord member revolt or something?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes