paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Have done the test run on 15.1, but will redo the one on this site and see how it compares with the pre-version, can add some saves on the back of that if anyone needs return points.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The MC thoughts make no sense. Dev already has OLD MEN KINK ACTIVATED,
so why would MC acting like ”Oh no, she has to slap him” make any impression on
us players, if we ALREADY HAVE THE OLD MEN KINK ACTIVATED?
It was sensible in the sense that it slowed everything down.

Yes she will sleep with most of them.
Yes she will sleep with Jackson and the card crew.
Yes she will develop more kinks.

But no need to dive into that yet, this is mainly NTR so it is all about the tease, not the result.

Reactions: podkop09

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
It was a sensible change rather than the jumping in we got on the previous Ch 15. Not as much fun maybe but certainly more realistic and helpful for future advancement.

As a bit of a tease and I hope the creator won't mind but here is a few glimpses of Ch 16...

View attachment 2510227 View attachment 2510231 View attachment 2510239 View attachment 2510241
So we get an RPG with the Kid again, another party, Amy having more fun and Jackson once more.
The pictures with Jackson and Gordon are from Version 15.1!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It was a sensible change rather than the jumping in we got on the previous Ch 15. Not as much fun maybe but certainly more realistic and helpful for future advancement.

As a bit of a tease and I hope the creator won't mind but here is a few glimpses of Ch 16...

View attachment 2510227 View attachment 2510231 View attachment 2510239 View attachment 2510241
So we get an RPG with the Kid again, another party, Amy having more fun and Jackson once more.
Thank you. Looks like some of the missing content from this update (15.1) will be in the next one
Again, great decision.

Reactions: paragon

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
After the loss of virginity bit, it keeps crashing saying

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch_16'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 174, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Lupus\Desktop\Megasync VNs\MISFITS-Part2_v15.1-pc\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Lupus\Desktop\Megasync VNs\MISFITS-Part2_v15.1-pc\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Misfits Part2_(v15.1)
Fri Mar 31 12:37:32 2023
Is there a fix for this?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Who cares if the dev minds, it’s a fucking pirate site, what is he like L$P and he’s looking for rats that posted his $40 (what a joke) teasers on here :ROFLMAO:
I do, the guy puts a lot of effort and ingenuity into the game and for that, he is due respect. So yes I have no issue posting images but I wont be posting the latest update of the game. The guy is trying to make a living/

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I do, the guy puts a lot of effort and ingenuity into the game and for that, he is due respect. So yes I have no issue posting images but I wont be posting the latest update of the game. The guy is trying to make a living/
I was only talking about the teasers not the game, I do the same for the games I support and no dev has ever called me a rat for it, which is what L$P is calling his paying patrons who leak pics

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
After the loss of virginity bit, it keeps crashing saying

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Lupus\Desktop\Megasync VNs\MISFITS-Part2_v15.1-pc\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Lupus\Desktop\Megasync VNs\MISFITS-Part2_v15.1-pc\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Misfits Part2_(v15.1)
Fri Mar 31 12:37:32 2023
Is there a fix for this?
You reached the end of chapter 15, chapter 16 is not out yet!

Reactions: Silver

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You are right, it was named and coded as Ch16, I didn't download the RPG gaming stuff as it wasn't that interesting yet. But I am sure it will be! - She likes Old, Tramps and Strangers and all we have left is younger brothers and cancer victims! :)
Don’t forget amputees :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I was only talking about the teasers not the game, I do the same for the games I support and no dev has ever called me a rat for it, which is what L$P is calling his paying patrons who leak pics
Ah, sorry didn't realise, been a while since I found a game I wanted to follow.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHE JURY IS OUT ON WHAT THIS GAME IS MISSING: ACTUAL MEANINGFUL CHOICES:
Dev is making a rewrite to make some sort of adjustment and save the plot, but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clara becomes bit more confident with each update. I am shure after a few update she will be confident enough for you. Do not forget: It is a SLOW BURN GAME! ;)
By that time, she will have fkked the whole country. There is no upside for any character development. So why the hassle, when all the girls whore out to guys they never have anything to talk or share with?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes