Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Seems you guys didn't read the changelog. This is a rework of CH15, you have to use a save from CH14 or before. You'll get that error of CH16 not found once you finish CH15 because CH16 isn't out for a few more days.
I`ll try and start now from 14. :)

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Can somebody explain this? I finish Friday night with Level 7-15, sleep and wake up with Level 7-7. So I miss the scene in the garage, because I need 9 points (got the 8th point by groping at the bus). What did I wrong?
Also, Amy lost 6 points from the beach action to work at the café. I can't understand why.
You need Clara level 8. If she has level 8, after waking up she has 8 lust and the 1 lustpoint from groping at the bus is required to get the scene in the garage. The Lust is reduced every night to level she has. I hope this helps. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envoye

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch_16'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "D:\games vn\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\games vn\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Misfits Part2_(v15.1)
Sat Apr 01 18:19:04 2023

Got this error any fix?????????????//

Reactions: Silver and Rudmi

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\games vn\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\games vn\MISFITS-Part2_(v15.1)-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Misfits Part2_(v15.1)
Sat Apr 01 18:19:04 2023

Got this error any fix?????????????//
This version is incomplete. Wait for ch 16

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Good game, I'm really looking forward to the day i can tell Clara i enjoy seeing her with other dudes if we ever get that option of course.
Check the lust-up stat as you walk her home after the party, it jumps up after you tell her that you don't mind watching, or words to that effect.

Reactions: Joshy92

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The final part of the Images from Ch16, a bit of a warm-up tease for tomorrow hopefully.

The images offered on the site are more prompts than anything else as the adult stuff is only on the game itself, once you open the rpyc files.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ya, dev wasn't happy with how he did the last update and no one else was either. This remake was better, still not exactly what I wanted, but it's acceptable. I'm sure most people will agree it's good now.
I never expected it to be changed exactly how I wanted it to be anyway.
I was, It was a party where people drink and get drunk and do things they don't normally do so it was up to the player to protect Clara and keep her for yourself or let another guy have some fun with her. Makes perfect sense to me, I played every scene.
I mean they were playing spin the bottle with an empty beer bottle, pretty sure they were all drunk. Guess I am going to have to hold on to the old version to keep those scenes.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I was, It was a party where people drink and get drunk and do things they don't normally do so it was up to the player to protect Clara and keep her for yourself or let another guy have some fun with her. Makes perfect sense to me, I played every scene.
I mean they were playing spin the bottle with an empty beer bottle, pretty sure they were all drunk. Guess I am going to have to hold on to the old version to keep those scenes.
Yea me too you could choose any guy... Now only Gordon and it doesn't show the cum in her pussy anymore either don't know who noticed that or not. Dont really think it was him being happy with it or not but more likely fucked up showing sex with whoever and didn't want that. The devs been reusing scenes and prolonging more with Clara for a while. Calls himself slow burn... Yea for this game maybe which was completely different from the first game.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
He'll probably put them in later, according to his posts.

I think the issue was that Clara being as hesitant as she is to do anything with the MC, fucking anyone after a 10-minute makeout session with no buildup and no stat checks on her doing it, felt off. And you can see it in this thread and comments from slow burn. You could MAYBE argue she'd bang Chaz if the MC had been open with her a lot before the party, but Sebastian? That dialog had her literally selling her virginity for $100. It made little sense, and that is saying something in this game. Her stats even enter into it, where if MC has kept her lust low, she will turn down Gordon even if the MC sits there and does nothing.

There were only three options for her losing her virginity that made sense going in to the party, Gordon, the ex that she still isn't over; the MC -- her current BF; and Jackson, the guy who has been working on her behind the scenes (to what degree, differs based on routes.).

This version, even if it has fewer scenes with her getting fucked, has more animations, an actual seduction from Gordon, and a more believable (barely) reason the MC would fuck Mavis when in the hotel room. I still say that the bigger problem is that the party was so big; he should have cut the bus groping and mechanic scenes because nothing new happened there. Or he should have spent two months on the update; he kind of did now, but that was also while working on 0.16.

New version is far from perfect, then again, so is the game. But it's better than what was there before.

Reactions: Demnor

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
The new version of the game is more logical and consistent. At the same time, it's a pity that some good scenes from the last version were cut, so I'll keep both versions.;)

Reactions: paragon and res999

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
So does Jackson get her no matter what now? \Because MC comments how easy his dick going in is, and thats all I can think, despite the time frame not being good.

Reactions: paragon

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
He'll probably put them in later, according to his posts.

I think the issue was that Clara being as hesitant as she is to do anything with the MC, fucking anyone after a 10-minute makeout session with no buildup and no stat checks on her doing it, felt off. And you can see it in this thread and comments from slow burn. You could MAYBE argue she'd bang Chaz if the MC had been open with her a lot before the party, but Sebastian? That dialog had her literally selling her virginity for $100. It made little sense, and that is saying something in this game. Her stats even enter into it, where if MC has kept her lust low, she will turn down Gordon even if the MC sits there and does nothing.

There were only three options for her losing her virginity that made sense going in to the party, Gordon, the ex that she still isn't over; the MC -- her current BF; and Jackson, the guy who has been working on her behind the scenes (to what degree, differs based on routes.).

This version, even if it has fewer scenes with her getting fucked, has more animations, an actual seduction from Gordon, and a more believable (barely) reason the MC would fuck Mavis when in the hotel room. I still say that the bigger problem is that the party was so big; he should have cut the bus groping and mechanic scenes because nothing new happened there. Or he should have spent two months on the update; he kind of did now, but that was also while working on 0.16.

New version is far from perfect, then again, so is the game. But it's better than what was there before.
You actually make it sound better then I was thinking it would be so I'm going to check this version out now. I like the idea of Clara being seduced and better animations because the previous ones weren't that good.

I do agree her accepting 100$ to fuck that one guy does sound stupid though, should have just said she did it cause she was drunk that would have sounded more reasonable.

Honestly I think the player should have had the choice to turn it into a drunken orgy, it was just one step away from being one anyways, could have pulled a train on Clara and the rest of the girls.

Reactions: Dopplyn and Demnor

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
why this is a small update any notice from chap 16??
It's scheduled to be released April 4th.

Anyway, I do like the reworked chap 15 better, but I am disappointed with the change to the hotel scene with Jackson. Her being taken to another room and not being able to see what happens is kind of lame, especially since the dialog is the same regardless of what you choose. So, it seems like a fake choice that doesn't actually change the outcome.

I'm sure in a future update, Jackson will tell MC what happened in the room. But it's just not the same as seeing it happen in real time. It could have been something like, if MC turns Maeve down, he'll pull Clara from the room and get to take Clara's virginity. But if he stays with Maeve, he can go to the room afterward and catch them in the act (and either choose to stay hidden or reveal himself). That would have been so much better than hearing Jackson's retelling of the event (which I'm sure will happen).

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
So does Jackson get her no matter what now? \Because MC comments how easy his dick going in is, and thats all I can think, despite the time frame not being good.
Didn't he also say he thinks he saw some blood? The dev loves his ambiguity. I don't think it works as well in this scene as he wants it to. If I had to guess, if you fucked Mavis then Jackson will have gotten her, if you didn't then no.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes