whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Didn't he also say he thinks he saw some blood? The dev loves his ambiguity. I don't think it works as well in this scene as he wants it to. If I had to guess, if you fucked Mavis then Jackson will have gotten her, if you didn't then no.
that was my thinking too.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Does anybody have a save in latest version where they play truth or dare? My old save god crash always when i try to continue where i save.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Didn't he also say he thinks he saw some blood? The dev loves his ambiguity. I don't think it works as well in this scene as he wants it to. If I had to guess, if you fucked Mavis then Jackson will have gotten her, if you didn't then no.
I think the dialogue was the same no matter if you deny Mavis or not. Maybe there is different dialogue if you have Clara on lower stats. I have picked every option I could to raise the stats and let her be touched as much as possible.
So if that's what leads to Jackson being the one who actually took her virginity that removes the point of even changing the party to begin with and to me the previous version was better since you could actually take her virginity yourself in the last version and this one it's impossible. People already explained to the dev that no one liked that you couldn't stop Amy from getting railed by the biker. She went to him no matter what you picked. There were a lot of complaints about that.
No one liked that you had choices that did nothing. Now I don't know if you can make Amy not do it, but it depends on her stats. But still, doesn't really make sense to me that Clara would let Jackson take her virginity after the party.
That it also happens off screen makes even less sense. Even if everything Jackson has happened off screen and he tells mc about it later, be it lying to MC or actually telling the truth. I'd prefer it if everything Jackson has told the MC he's done with Clara to have been a lie, just to mess with him. I feel that makes more sense than Clara actually letting him do anything.

Reactions: res999 and french33

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Because you reached the end of chapter 15.1, it can not find the label for chapter 16, because you do not have chapter 16!
Had come to my mind but still....
could have saved from downloading this twice.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
It's scheduled to be released April 4th.

Anyway, I do like the reworked chap 15 better, but I am disappointed with the change to the hotel scene with Jackson. Her being taken to another room and not being able to see what happens is kind of lame, especially since the dialog is the same regardless of what you choose. So, it seems like a fake choice that doesn't actually change the outcome.

I'm sure in a future update, Jackson will tell MC what happened in the room. But it's just not the same as seeing it happen in real time. It could have been something like, if MC turns Maeve down, he'll pull Clara from the room and get to take Clara's virginity. But if he stays with Maeve, he can go to the room afterward and catch them in the act (and either choose to stay hidden or reveal himself). That would have been so much better than hearing Jackson's retelling of the event (which I'm sure will happen).
I agreed. btw i love the game as I did the previous one. But just like other i do miss things from the rewrite.
For example if you refuse Mavis it should have been like she walks out to get your skinny girlfriend, she is turning left and says:
Oh sorry i see you still talking... I come back later.
and she comes back to distract you a little longer. That would have been make more sense.
Also the Chad situation was more likable for me cause they hang out together, plus Clara would trust him, and of course he has agreement with the Mc and its funny and ironic you fat friend almost fuck your girlfriend :D :D
Anyhow can't wait to see where this one going to end . I mean the whole misfit game :p ( cause I'm sure he has a blueprint )

Reactions: Gromov and John-721

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
It's scheduled to be released April 4th.

Anyway, I do like the reworked chap 15 better, but I am disappointed with the change to the hotel scene with Jackson. Her being taken to another room and not being able to see what happens is kind of lame, especially since the dialog is the same regardless of what you choose. So, it seems like a fake choice that doesn't actually change the outcome.

I'm sure in a future update, Jackson will tell MC what happened in the room. But it's just not the same as seeing it happen in real time. It could have been something like, if MC turns Maeve down, he'll pull Clara from the room and get to take Clara's virginity. But if he stays with Maeve, he can go to the room afterward and catch them in the act (and either choose to stay hidden or reveal himself). That would have been so much better than hearing Jackson's retelling of the event (which I'm sure will happen).
But if you choise don't fuck the old lady (really ugly scene wtf man) basically she was only 1 ror 2 minutes inth ohter room...

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I agreed. btw i love the game as I did the previous one. But just like other i do miss things from the rewrite.
For example if you refuse Mavis it should have been like she walks out to get your skinny girlfriend, she is turning left and says:
Oh sorry i see you still talking... I come back later.
and she comes back to distract you a little longer. That would have been make more sense.
Also the Chad situation was more likable for me cause they hang out together, plus Clara would trust him, and of course he has agreement with the Mc and its funny and ironic you fat friend almost fuck your girlfriend :D :D
Anyhow can't wait to see where this one going to end . I mean the whole misfit game :p ( cause I'm sure he has a blueprint )
I'm also agree with you since, even though I'm not a fan of old man fetish, but for me it was a good possibility that Chaz take Clara's virginity since they already have much hot situations in the double dates, I was hoping to see something that happens with Jackson and secretary but with Chaz and Betty instead

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
But if you choise don't fuck the old lady (really ugly scene wtf man) basically she was only 1 ror 2 minutes inth ohter room...
Right. But the dialog should have been different if that's the case. Little things like, if you deny her, Clara comes back and she's wearing panties. Or there's more resistance when MC penetrates her, indicating that she still had her hymen in tact. There were a multitude of ways it could have been presented that showed that the choice made a difference.

Reactions: Gromov and res999

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I'm also agree with you since, even though I'm not a fan of old man fetish, but for me it was a good possibility that Chaz take Clara's virginity since they already have much hot situations in the double dates, I was hoping to see something that happens with Jackson and secretary but with Chaz and Betty instead
Yes that was one of my idea/thought too. Specially after the double date swapping scenes. My idea was what if they made a deal( Betsy and Chad ) just to pretend to be a couple and instead trick Clara and Max to lose the virginity with them instead of each other :D that could have been a big twist in the game :D :D
As for the old man fetish, yeah me neither. What I like in that side of the story, when "adult" smartly manipulate naive teens. For example it would give a good twist also if it would turn out Jackson was pushing Clara not to rush things with Max (of course lie ) because Max is not ready yet. And Clara would say o but I want it so much, and he is I know but if you push it know you going to screw everything and you wont end up together...than he taking her slowly until the point of no return. And she fucks up and regrets, but don't want to tell because she loves him... nah something like this. But I'm not a writer :D so all in all I prefer the "taking advantage on naive's " scenes :) which this game has a lot kind of ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So does Jackson get her no matter what now? \Because MC comments how easy his dick going in is, and thats all I can think, despite the time frame not being good.
Please look into my walkthrough for the loyal paths I posted in the thread on what is true or a lie. To save up renders and the time to make them, Slowburn makes many scenes fitting for several paths, the only difference is in the text then. It is even mentioned in-game that several characters are chronical liars.
So if you are on the loyal paths, Jackson does not get Clara, even on one of the sharing paths Jackson will not get her, but if you fuck Mavis, Jackson will get her on most paths.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes