Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Yup, the Ch16 is now officially out but won't be a month till it is released generally.

If you want it sooner you could always just join his Patreon, it aint that expensive.
We do not sow, we are Ironborn.

We're not subjects; we're not slaves.

We do not plow the fields, nor toil in the mine.

We take what is ours.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Dev literally said they'll stop making the game if it keeps getting shared right away. Dev gets support and we get a better game. Dev doesn't get support and we don't get a finished game.
But by doing so, he will betray his subscribers, who will donate and support him. This is a rather strange logic, one or two people leak his game, and the author punishes ALL his subscribers and donators. He doesn’t even punish us, but will punish those who regularly pay him and hope that the game will be completed, and the author will punish him for regular support

Jul 1, 2021
Everyone is looking for the "pauper's entrance" to Hades instead of paying Charon his required 1 obulus to be ferried across the river Styx. And we all know the consequences of being an oath-breaker and breaking a Styx promise to Charon. You have to wander the banks of the Styx for 100 years while being force-fed a looped version of "Noctomb" playing "Obulus For Charon". :)

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The heroes were (scared) deceived and they flew so quickly to have fun on a nudist beach that they even lost their underpants! Very much in vain! But they will definitely come back and perform the feat!;)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just my Opinion of the discussion going on here....
I'm always grateful if a dev or a Paying Patreon shares a Game here in this forum, because I am supporting a lot of Devs on Patreon, and it is Impossible for me to subscribe to all of them, and the Devs know who I am, because I have the same name on Patreon.
If a User shares a Game here then it is up to him and always receives thanks from the Community, that's for sure....but with this Dev I don't share his work because I can feel his frustration when it is leaked after a couple of Days, and with this Dev I feel that supporting his Game is worthwhile because of the regular updates he releases, even though I was disappointed with his latest release Part2_(v16.0), which I would have skipped if I knew this before hand.
This is why I was Disappointed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just my Opinion of the discussion going on here....
I'm always grateful if a dev or a Paying Patreon shares a Game here in this forum, because I am supporting a lot of Devs on Patreon, and it is Impossible for me to subscribe to all of them, and the Devs know who I am, because I have the same name on Patreon.
If a User shares a Game here then it is up to him and always receives thanks from the Community, that's for sure....but with this Dev I don't share his work because I can feel his frustration when it is leaked after a couple of Days, and with this Dev I feel that supporting his Game is worthwhile because of the regular updates he releases, even though I was disappointed with his latest release Part2_(v16.0), which I would have skipped if I knew this before hand.
This is why I was Disappointed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just had to give your post the LoL emoji just for sharing info about part of the events, thanks for hat! And even more so for the info about the D&D session where Clara sucks off a skeletonThat reminds me of Gumdrop, who has the same unhealthy fetish for skeletonsin his game.:sneaky::)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes