HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Does anyone has this error after the party event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
assumming u talking about after in hotel room where mc has option to lose virginity, than yes i get same error message. ive tired 2 different download types both version give same massage same spot. im assuming bug in script.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 2 v15.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 355 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It has already been stated that the update is "weak" and boring. Moreover, post it here. We will miss you together!:unsure::rolleyes:;)

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Read the change log
fyi i dont read changelogs bc most time if i download new update there no info on new update in change log this one of the few ive seen info regarding update in change log in a long time. plus reading comments sounded like there was an update, but i didnt see anything new from last time i played months ago.

• Sad

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
fyi i dont read changelogs bc most time if i download new update there no info on new update in change log this one of the few ive seen info regarding update in change log in a long time. plus reading comments sounded like there was an update, but i didnt see anything new from last time i played months ago.
The diff was a clean up of the party orgy and then the hotel meet was rewritten to make more sense. The latest chapter 16 is out now but has not been released into this forum. It has 4 or 5 new scenes in it.

• Sad

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
If V16 is so bad, then why not leak it to show the developer you are displeased?
is that some sort of basic manipulation you are trying to pull? Don't throw me into the briar patch states the rabbit?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes