SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's fair, and I'm pretty much with you on add-ons and protection. The only exception really is that I use Firefox and include NoScript. I've just been too concerned about what I've read on anonfiles to ever use it, from the various things I've read on here and the reddits I shared. That and I haven't needed it either. I guess I would just advise others to use protection while using it, but since you have had no issues I don't mean to hate on anonfiles.
uBlock Orgins is a must have for anyone....unless you like being spammed. I used to use NoScript but it causes more issues than it's worth for me. Also, privacy badger is also a must have, unless you're okay with being tracked, even though you've got "do not track me" turned on.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Definitely, on almost all counts I'm with you. I use AdBlocker Ultimate instead of uBlock Origins, and I also use Startpage Privacy Protection....but also Privacy Badger like you. I know what you mean about NoScript, I've just gotten accustomed to it on Firefox. On occasion though, when I don't feel like manually adjusting or if I'm having issues on a streaming site, I use Edge with the similar set up as you.
My VPN also blocks a lot of stuff at the DNS level.

Screenshot 2023-04-10 195534.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah your VPN is probably more secure than mine, but I have the SpywareBlaster desktop app that helps (I'm guessing). :LOL:
Spywareblaster lol, that's a name I've not heard of in about 10 years.

There is also , which is partially free, I say partially as it's free in some countries. It's a very good service for free.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think I've had the little guy for about 10 years View attachment 2536943 , he's the only family I have left. :LOL: That's probably funnier if I don't laugh at it, but who's to say I'm lying.

But thanks, maybe I'll check those out sometime...I'm just so comfortable with the way things are right now, I'll have to wait until I'm in the mood but I really should use a better vpn (and stop being so comfortable lol). I've used Tor browser and OpenVPN probably for as long as I've been doing the free monthly SpywareBlaster updates.
Really, if you just care about privacy and not about watching content locked on Netflix/Disney Plus, Hulu/etc in your country, look at , it's about $5 a month, unlimited data, and one of the best out there.

royalbordeaux

You might look here to, their email service is good to.

Last edited:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Do you guys pay attention to the day of the week in the game? Poker night is on Tuesdays, as always. v16 is Sunday. So, v17 Monday, v18 Tuesday. v16 is the end of Part 2 of the game. v17 will be the start of Part 3.
There was also a sudden poker evening with Clara, not on schedule, and I thought that this time it was Jackson who offered Clara

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there anyway to avoid NTR or is this a hard NTR game? Also, what kind of incest is there?
As Bestinian already wrote, you can avoid NTR and stuff currently with Clara only, who is the main girl character of the game. I once wrote a walkthrough advise for the loyal paths of the game, which will help you with this. For Amy and Betsy, the other two major female characters, NTR is impossible to evade. Some events for them are hardcoded.

So, I explained to my doctor, "Doc, it hurts if I do this." And he said, "Well, don't do that." Sound advice! :)
A wise man your Doc! Unless you are a masochist:p:LOL: ! But for us it is great and logical advice!:)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So, I explained to my doctor, "Doc, it hurts if I do this." And he said, "Well, don't do that." Sound advice! :)
Huh. Based on my experience here, I thought I was supposed to be outraged that that particular thing hurts, while ignoring the fact that there are thousands of other things I could do that don't hurt :D

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes